11 replies to this topic

#1 SCizTheCaptain91

SCizTheCaptain91

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 10:43 AM

Hey guys,

Someone at my local field is currently selling all his gear, includes dye rotor grey cubix with both feeds ego 10 champagne edition, ninja grey ghost 68/4500, dye i4 with northern lights lens, empire barrel and a tank cover for 750$. 

I dont care about the gear, I can sell off the rest easily, but the marker though. What do you all think?

#2 tcheekdye

tcheekdye

Bitch im just bustin at em

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 04:38 PM

I looooove the ego 10. It is definitely a great marker. People always say they're jackhammers but it's really not that bad. I recommend them. Only thing I don't like is the stock .693 bore barrel. Other than that it's pretty nice

giphy.gifTECH PB HEAVY METAL FAN CLUB  http://www.techpb.co...metal-fan-club/

#3 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 04:51 PM

I looooove the ego 10. It is definitely a great marker. People always say they're jackhammers but it's really not that bad. I recommend them. Only thing I don't like is the stock .693 bore barrel. Other than that it's pretty nice

Is it a .693? I thought eclipse' slower end markers such as the Etek came with the .693 and the higher end markers such as the ego cam with a .689. Correct me if I'm wrong however, as I don't know this is true for an ego 10 in particular.
My Setup- OLED G6R, Virtue Spire 260, Ninja Pro V2 68/45, Empire Events, 2013 NXE Elevation

#4 Toxin PB

Toxin PB

California Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 06:10 PM

They went to .689 by 2010 I believe, but I may be wrong.

#5 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,611 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 06:23 PM

Anyways, Ego's are in general fantastic guns. I have a friend at the field who uses one and he lets me use it all the time. A bit loud, but that's to be expected. It WAS the latest and greatest 4 years ago, and it's still pretty good now.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#6 Cookybiscuit

Cookybiscuit

Schadenfreude Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,646 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 07:46 PM

It's a Spyder with an LCD on the back of it. They are loud and don't shoot great, they are more for if you are lazy and can't be bothered to maintain your gun, theres little to go wrong on them and are easy to work on. 

Awarded: " the biggest dumbass on this forum" 2012

#7 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 07:58 PM

It's a Spyder with an LCD on the back of it. They are loud and don't shoot great, they are more for if you are lazy and can't be bothered to maintain your gun, theres little to go wrong on them and are easy to work on. 

Youre right except... no.

#8 ChloricName

ChloricName

Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 08:10 PM

Why are you so different.
Ego's are very good markers, really reliable.

#9 tcheekdye

tcheekdye

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 08:13 PM

They're better than an axe that's for sure. I think they stopped with the .693 after the ego 10

#10 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 08:21 PM

They're better than an axe that's for sure. I think they stopped with the .693 after the ego 10

The axe shoots better than an ego 10. The only 2 egos that are comparable to a tuned axe are an lv1 and a tuned ego 11 with dart kit and the solenoid turned down
My Setup- OLED G6R, Virtue Spire 260, Ninja Pro V2 68/45, Empire Events, 2013 NXE Elevation

#11 Cookybiscuit

Cookybiscuit

Schadenfreude Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,646 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 08:29 PM

Why are you so different.
Ego's are very good markers, really reliable.

Youre right except... no.

y03JETg.jpg

Awarded: " the biggest dumbass on this forum" 2012

#12 tcheekdye

tcheekdye

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 09:20 PM

I guess my axe wasn't tuned because my ego was a helluva lot smoother than my axe.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ego, Planet Eclipse, Speedball, Review

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users