No replies to this topic

#1 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,601 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 01:26 PM

I posted this on mcarterbrown and iog, but I didn't get many responses over the past week.

So in the mail I received a new lpr black housing piece which holds the shreader and the piston (not to be confused with the exterior housing). This piece was the 2012 version, and I have a 2011 g6r, but I was told they were interchangeable. So I put in my shreader, my piston, closed up the lpr, and put orings on the exterior, where it need the 3 orings. Turns out the piston is stuck. It will not budge no matter what I do. It is like as if I superglued it to the black housing, although it was perfectly clean and brand new. So now my gun won't shoot, I can't get the piston out, and even when I air it up, it stays at zero and then shoots up to 150+ psi. I don't know what to do, and I contacting BLAST asking for these new parts since this is my only marker. Let me know if you guys have any ideas.

Thanks in advance, Josh
My Setup- OLED G6R, Virtue Spire 260, Ninja Pro V2 68/45, Empire Events, 2013 NXE Elevation

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: G6r, bob long, lpr, piston, stuck

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users