• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

#51 Baby Jesus Swag

Baby Jesus Swag

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 12:32 PM

I don't know what field still allows full autos, But the owners of that place would be completely stupid.

Yeah. They still allow them though. What setup do you run ? And what would be a good mech maker that you could still walk the trigger and shoot pretty
fast?
Sorry. Lol. I thought I was talking the the other paintball guy. I already asked you tht stuff haha

#52 paintballer999

paintballer999

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 12:50 PM

First let me explain something. Electronic does not mean full auto. It may allow a faster shooting semi or a PSP mode, but full auto may still be a mode. 

If you are looking for a mech marker that you are thinking of, They would be blowbacks, and pretty much exactly the same internally as the rental markers.

Edited by paintballer999, 06 June 2014 - 12:52 PM.

#53 Baby Jesus Swag

Baby Jesus Swag

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 01:02 PM

First let me explain something. Electronic does not mean full auto. It may allow a faster shooting semi or a PSP mode, but full auto may still be a mode. 

If you are looking for a mech marker that you are thinking of, They would be blowbacks, and pretty much exactly the same internally as the rental markers.

Ah. Ohkay. I've seen all these different modes. Like PSP. Ramping. And so on. What exactly are they ?

#54 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,162 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 05:13 PM

I don't know what field still allows full autos, But the owners of that place would be completely stupid.

Yeah. They still allow them though. What setup do you run ? And what would be a good mech maker that you could still walk the trigger and shoot pretty fast?

you can't walk the trigger on mech markers. but if you get good you can shoot them pretty fast. but if you're shooting a mech fast, get a good hopper! since a mech is a mech.. and doesn't have eyes, shooting one fast without a good hopper can be a mess to say the least.

DLX Luxe, 2k5 ccm'd superstock1 of 10 Critical Victory. up north where we like maple syrup and hockey.

#55 meh

meh

Screw you guys, I'm goin' home

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 05:15 PM

you could go mini gs, really close to an axe, for a bit cheaper. Or used axe,

Meh

If you're under 18 and pay for your own stuff, put this in your signature.

#56 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,162 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 05:17 PM

Ah. Ohkay. I've seen all these different modes. Like PSP. Ramping. And so on. What exactly are they ?

just different rates of fire and actions that go along with them. ramping is where after a cetain number of trigger pulls above a certain bps it "ramps" up to a higher bps. so you could set a gun up that once you hit 8 bps it ramps up to 12.5 bps and you only have to keep pulling the trigger at a rate of 3 bps for it to keep shooting at 12.5.. i probably butchered that explanation but you get the idea. 

Edited by LUXOR54, 06 June 2014 - 05:17 PM.

DLX Luxe, 2k5 ccm'd superstock1 of 10 Critical Victory. up north where we like maple syrup and hockey.

#57 Baby Jesus Swag

Baby Jesus Swag

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 05:22 PM

Yeah. They still allow them though. What setup do you run ? And what would be a good mech maker that you could still walk the trigger and shoot pretty fast?

you can't walk the trigger on mech markers. but if you get good you can shoot them pretty fast. but if you're shooting a mech fast, get a good hopper! since a mech is a mech.. and doesn't have eyes, shooting one fast without a good hopper can be a mess to say the least.
Ahh. Ohkay. I know I can shoot my a-5 pretty darn quick. People always ask me if its full auto. What is your setup ? What would be a good hopper for an electronic marker ?

#58 Baby Jesus Swag

Baby Jesus Swag

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 05:31 PM

just different rates of fire and actions that go along with them. ramping is where after a cetain number of trigger pulls above a certain bps it "ramps" up to a higher bps. so you could set a gun up that once you hit 8 bps it ramps up to 12.5 bps and you only have to keep pulling the trigger at a rate of 3 bps for it to keep shooting at 12.5.. i probably butchered that explanation but you get the idea. 
Nope. You did fine :) thank you.

#59 get.lit.up!

get.lit.up!

200lb of unpredictable coming to hunt ya ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,637 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 07:08 PM

It's not like rate of fire will make you a better player. Honestly if I didn't play tournaments I would rock this all the time with the exception of shooting a ccm

sNSQYv8.jpg
gnUDL.png
See my about me for useful things like feedback!

#60 Baby Jesus Swag

Baby Jesus Swag

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 07:10 PM

It's not like rate of fire will make you a better player. Honestly if I didn't play tournaments I would rock this all the time with the exception of shooting a ccm

sNSQYv8.jpg

Ahh. What gun is that ?

#61 paintballer999

paintballer999

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 08:00 PM

looks like a gog enemy, With alot of upgraded parts. 

Its pretty much now a small  axe. It seems to be great if you have small hands or Like a really small setup.

#62 Baby Jesus Swag

Baby Jesus Swag

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 08:04 PM

looks like a gog enemy, With alot of upgraded parts. 

Its pretty much now a small  axe. It seems to be great if you have small hands or Like a really small setup.
That's what I thought. Haha. I guess he's right though. I don't really plan on playing tournaments. Or if I do. Not for awhile. How do people afford to shoot so much paint with full autos haha?

#63 get.lit.up!

get.lit.up!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,637 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 08:12 PM

Work, we just work on weekdays and play on weekends.

And yes it's my eNMEy, shoots like a stock eNMEy but with some nice luxuries.

And not a lot of people play full auto, it's more of ramping (increases low amounts of trigger pull to maximum rate of fire as set by rare of fire cap) than anything.
gnUDL.png

#64 Baby Jesus Swag

Baby Jesus Swag

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 08:33 PM

Work, we just work on weekdays and play on weekends.

And yes it's my eNMEy, shoots like a stock eNMEy but with some nice luxuries.

And not a lot of people play full auto, it's more of ramping (increases low amounts of trigger pull to maximum rate of fire as set by rare of fire cap) than anything.

Ahh. I see. How do you like the eNMEy? And what kinda "luxuries" do you have on it.? (:

#65 paintballer999

paintballer999

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 08:34 PM

Its hard, But I have found, especially here in ohio where its field paint only, That they give you a good discount at my local field if you are a member. 

#66 Baby Jesus Swag

Baby Jesus Swag

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 08:36 PM

Its hard, But I have found, especially here in ohio where its field paint only, That they give you a good discount at my local field if you are a member. 

Oh what would be the chances.... Where at in Ohio do you play ? Haha. Just gotta ask

Edited by Baby Jesus Swag, 06 June 2014 - 08:36 PM.

#67 paintballer999

paintballer999

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 08:37 PM

clamping feedneck, freak barrel, dye sticky grips, planet eclipse etek ASA if im not mistaken, and I think a aftermarket reg. Nothing that really changes performance, but they are the little things that make a marker nicer to shoot. 

Thats just what it looks like, He may have an... Is it called a Firebolt? He may have an aftermarket bolt.

Oh what would be the chances.... Where at in Ohio do you play ? Haha. Just gotta ask

you in ohio? I play at splatter park. 

#68 Baby Jesus Swag

Baby Jesus Swag

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 08:40 PM

clamping feedneck, freak barrel, dye sticky grips, planet eclipse etek ASA if im not mistaken, and I think a aftermarket reg. Nothing that really changes performance, but they are the little things that make a marker nicer to shoot. 

Ah. Very nice. And I play at warzone. That's the only one really around here in toledo.

#69 paintballer999

paintballer999

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 08:41 PM

Ah. Very nice. And I play at warzone. That's the only one really around here in toledo.

Ah yeah. I havent been to warzone. Im up near columbus so, Splatterpark is the only place near us.

#70 Baby Jesus Swag

Baby Jesus Swag

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 08:50 PM

Ah yeah. I havent been to warzone. Im up near columbus so, Splatterpark is the only place near us.
I like warzone for the most part. But don't have anything to compare it to. Does anyone that isn't that into paintball ever say you have an addiction? Lol. Cuz people say i am way to into the whole concept of paintball. I can look at guns. Gear. And all sorts of stuff for hours and not get bored

#71 paintballer999

paintballer999

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 08:59 PM

yep. its a curse that we all love. 

As for saying I have an addiction. I have put alot of money into paintball, and my friends and I have a fun time with it, but some of my family thinks that I am kinda weird for always getting new paintball gear shipped to my house. Its great to hear that your dad used to play though. And if you can, You should really look into checking out the splatterpark big game. I went to the spring one and It was an absolute blast, over 1000 people and just a ton of fun all day. 

#72 Baby Jesus Swag

Baby Jesus Swag

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 09:03 PM

yep. its a curse that we all love. 

As for saying I have an addiction. I have put alot of money into paintball, and my friends and I have a fun time with it, but some of my family thinks that I am kinda weird for always getting new paintball gear shipped to my house. Its great to hear that your dad used to play though. And if you can, You should really look into checking out the splatterpark big game. I went to the spring one and It was an absolute blast, over 1000 people and just a ton of fun all day. 

Sounds like a blast ! Haha. And yeah. My dad is more aggressive than me half the time. I think it's hilarious. It's good to know that I'm not the only one who enjoys looking at paintball stuff. My dad was just telling me. You just got an a-5 and you already want a new gun. I'm like well yeah... I want them all... xD lol

#73 Baby Jesus Swag

Baby Jesus Swag

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 09:06 PM

Also, the average size for a carbon fiber tank is 48ci isn't it ? Cuz there seems to be so many sizes.

#74 paintballer999

paintballer999

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 09:08 PM

Its great that you can have a fun time with the sport. I added you as a friend. And remember if you have any questions. Dont hesitate to ask.

the average is 68-4500. But many have been moving to 50ci ( what I use) 77 ci ( really tall guys), and 45ci (mainly for pump)

#75 Baby Jesus Swag

Baby Jesus Swag

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 09:09 PM

Its great that you can have a fun time with the sport. I added you as a friend. And remember if you have any questions. Dont hesitate to ask.

Alright. Sounds good man. You gettin off ?

#76 get.lit.up!

get.lit.up!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,637 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 09:13 PM

Shoots very nice, also pretty quiet.

I put on there dye sticky 3 grips, pe oops 2 Asa, and trinity feed neck. Everything else is stock since I can't really justify aftermarket bolts for it at the moment (L6 and firebolt doesn't do that much from what I've heard for efficiency or shot quality) and the reg is pretty much a luxe reg that is very consistent (I want that, and it comes stock).

But if you want an electro I'd stick with an axe. I've been shooting axes for over a year, and minis before that and just love them
gnUDL.png

#77 Baby Jesus Swag

Baby Jesus Swag

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 09:15 PM

the average is 68-4500. But many have been moving to 50ci ( what I use) 77 ci ( really tall guys), and 45ci (mainly for pump)

I will look into a 50ci then (: I don't want something to big. I'm a pretty skinny guy so I probably wouldn't look right holding a 68.

I put on there dye sticky 3 grips, pe oops 2 Asa, and trinity feed neck. Everything else is stock since I can't really justify aftermarket bolts for it at the moment (L6 and firebolt doesn't do that much from what I've heard for efficiency or shot quality) and the reg is pretty much a luxe reg that is very consistent (I want that, and it comes stock).

But if you want an electro I'd stick with an axe. I've been shooting axes for over a year, and minis before that and just love them

Ah. Ohkay. What other mech markers do you own/suggest. I like having options :P

#78 paintballer999

paintballer999

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 09:16 PM

I will look into a 50ci then (: I don't want something to big. I'm a pretty skinny guy so I probably wouldn't look right holding a 68.

Ah. Ohkay. What other mech markers do you own/suggest. I like having options :P

It depends mainly on your body size. I Personally like a small setup as a primarily snake player. 

#79 Baby Jesus Swag

Baby Jesus Swag

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 09:19 PM

That's why I'm trying to have 2 markers I love. One bulky a-5. And a quick electro. And hell. I just recently bought a tippmann gryphon because its so cheap and had good reviews. I actually like it as a semi auto gun. Very light weight. Just not upgradable.

#80 Baby Jesus Swag

Baby Jesus Swag

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 09:21 PM

And just to clarify. It look as if a 48ci is short and fat. And a 68 isn't as fat. But longer?

#81 paintballer999

paintballer999

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 09:21 PM

Don't buy a marker for the abiltity to upgrade. Just get a nicer marker with that money. My advice, don't get into milsim or that stuff when you are still new to paintball.

#82 Baby Jesus Swag

Baby Jesus Swag

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 09:24 PM

Don't buy a marker for the abiltity to upgrade. Just get a nicer marker with that money. My advice, don't get into milsim or that stuff when you are still new to paintball.

Milsim is just "military" paintball markers correct? And if so. My first marker was a tippmann alpha black. But soon realized I didn't like how heavy it was.

#83 paintballer999

paintballer999

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:23 PM

yeah pretty much

#84 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,162 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:51 PM

Ahh. Ohkay. I know I can shoot my a-5 pretty darn quick. People always ask me if its full auto. What is your setup ? What would be a good hopper for an electronic marker ?

I shoot a GEO2 with a rotor and a guerilla air 68/4500, either that or a 2k5 CCM'd superstock pump with the same stuff. A good electronic hopper for an electro is a halo too for new, but you can't go wrong with a used rotor. I bought everything from that GEO2 set up used except for the rotor. But if I did the total would have been around... $620 but there's a lot you can get out there for a lot cheaper! I also never use firing modes, just keep it capped at semi 15. Limit myself to 2 bags a weekend, and when I start getting low switch to the pump!

#85 get.lit.up!

get.lit.up!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,637 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 12:52 AM

Technically my other functional mech marker is a pump...

But the eNMEy I'm digging so much I'm planning on buying the milsim version of it when it gets released, I've even sold my 98 custom to make room which should speaks volumes on how I feel about the eNMEy lineup
gnUDL.png

#86 OFWGKTA666

OFWGKTA666

Felicia the goat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 01:56 AM

There's a milsim version of the eNMEy? What is it?

"I'm a F*cking unicorn. and F*ck anybody that say im not"
Heroes-para-ninos-Troll-face-F-ck-Yeah-3

#87 Baby Jesus Swag

Baby Jesus Swag

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 06:08 AM

Technically my other functional mech marker is a pump...

But the eNMEy I'm digging so much I'm planning on buying the milsim version of it when it gets released, I've even sold my 98 custom to make room which should speaks volumes on how I feel about the eNMEy lineup

Very good to know :) I may look into one soon. Is there anything you don't like about the gun ?

#88 Baby Jesus Swag

Baby Jesus Swag

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 06:10 AM

I shoot a GEO2 with a rotor and a guerilla air 68/4500, either that or a 2k5 CCM'd superstock pump with the same stuff. A good electronic hopper for an electro is a halo too for new, but you can't go wrong with a used rotor. I bought everything from that GEO2 set up used except for the rotor. But if I did the total would have been around... $620 but there's a lot you can get out there for a lot cheaper! I also never use firing modes, just keep it capped at semi 15. Limit myself to 2 bags a weekend, and when I start getting low switch to the pump!
That is honestly a very good idea :P what kind of pump do you have. ? I've always wanted one but didnt really know much about them

#89 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,162 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 07:18 AM

That is honestly a very good idea :P what kind of pump do you have. ? I've always wanted one but didnt really know much about them

Its an orange 2k5 superstock pump with a CCM deluxe pump kit, CCM bolt / back block, CCM feedneck, CP reg, and CCM internal springs. You can get pretty decent little pump guns for cheap, I got mine for $180 without a barrel and a shot ion reg. so about $250 total with what I have into it now.

Here's an old picture of it before I put the CO reg on and new springs in.

http://i.imgur.com/I5lg9Ms.jpg

#90 Baby Jesus Swag

Baby Jesus Swag

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 08:13 AM

[quote name="LUXOR54" post="3319133" timestamp="1402143501"]

[quote name="Baby Jesus Swag" post="3319132" timestamp="1402139414"][quote name="LUXOR54" post="3319117" timestamp="1402116715"][quote name="Baby Jesus Swag" post="3319057" timestamp="1402093320"][quote name="LUXOR54" post="3319053" timestamp="1402092827"][quote name="Baby Jesus Swag" post="

[quote name="paintballer999" post="3319037" timestamp="1402075607"]
I don't know what field still allows full autos, But the owners of that place would be completely stupid.[/quote]Yeah. They still allow them though. What setup do you run ? And what would be a good mech maker that you could still walk the trigger and shoot pretty fast?
 [/quote]you can't walk the trigger on mech markers. but if you get good you can shoot them pretty fast. but if you're shooting a mech fast, get a good hopper! since a mech is a mech.. and doesn't have eyes, shooting one fast without a good hopper can be a mess to say the least.[/quote]Ahh. Ohkay. I know I can shoot my a-5 pretty darn quick. People always ask me if its full auto. What is your setup ? What would be a good hopper for an electronic marker ?[/quote]I shoot a GEO2 with a rotor and a guerilla air 68/4500, either that or a 2k5 CCM'd superstock pump with the same stuff. A good electronic hopper for an electro is a halo
Its an orange 2k5 superstock pump with a CCM deluxe pump kit, CCM bolt / back block, CCM feedneck, CP reg, and CCM internal springs. You can get pretty decent little pump guns for cheap, I got mine for $180 without a barrel and a shot ion reg. so about $250 total with what I have into it now.

Here's an old picture of it before I put the CO reg on and new springs in.

http://i.imgur.com/I5lg9Ms.jpg[/quote]
I've gotta say ... That thing is sexy :) haha. You think you can give me any info whats so ever on pump guns ? Like what makes a good pump gun. A bad? What should I look for ? And how is maintenance different?

#91 Baby Jesus Swag

Baby Jesus Swag

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 08:39 AM

And is there really any differences between a pump and a semi. Other than you have to pump it. And a pump conserves on ammo ?

#92 get.lit.up!

get.lit.up!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,637 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 10:10 AM

The milsim version of the eNMEy was announced with the eNMEy at 2012 world cup. There is still nothing yet waiting over a year for the G1M.

Personally bone stock I would like the steel hose to be replaced or at the minimum be heat shrinked. And my main pain is if I needed to get to the detents it's a pain to do so as it requires a full strip down. And recently the body had to be replaced (for free to Canada via Xpresspost ) but that may have been user error with the metal feedneck and monkeying around I did to said body...

Pump wise, if you are letting paint fly you can still go through paint very quickly. But generally you do use less paint. And nope not really any much difference other than just manually cocking the thing and making sure the pump handle is forward
gnUDL.png

#93 Baby Jesus Swag

Baby Jesus Swag

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 10:32 AM

The milsim version of the eNMEy was announced with the eNMEy at 2012 world cup. There is still nothing yet waiting over a year for the G1M.

Personally bone stock I would like the steel hose to be replaced or at the minimum be heat shrinked. And my main pain is if I needed to get to the detents it's a pain to do so as it requires a full strip down. And recently the body had to be replaced (for free to Canada via Xpresspost ) but that may have been user error with the metal feedneck and monkeying around I did to said body...

Pump wise, if you are letting paint fly you can still go through paint very quickly. But generally you do use less paint. And nope not really any much difference other than just manually cocking the thing and making sure the pump handle is forward

Any decent cheap ones that I should look into if I wanna try it out?

#94 get.lit.up!

get.lit.up!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,637 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 12:19 PM

If you have the cash for it go with a phantom. But you can also try your hands at magfed as well if you got the hammer 7
gnUDL.png

#95 Baby Jesus Swag

Baby Jesus Swag

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 05:47 PM

If you have the cash for it go with a phantom. But you can also try your hands at magfed as well if you got the hammer 7

I actually just got done paint balling. The guy was telling me the azodin kaos pump is pretty good.

#96 Harry

Harry

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 09:54 PM

The thing the people get wrong with the Axe a lot is that they think it is really small like the Mini. In fact though, it is one of the biggest guns when it comes to the size of the trigger guard. Don't hesitate towards the Axe if you think it is small because it really isn't (only saying this because I don't know if I have seen anyone make this comment, correct me if someone has).

I would honestly say just save up and buy something worthwhile. No point in dumping money into something that will cause you a ton of sleepless nights.

Hope this helps.

LL8 couldn't come any faster.

#97 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,766 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 10:26 PM

Tippmann crossover
109.gif

#98 get.lit.up!

get.lit.up!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,637 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 11:08 PM

I cant comment on the Kaos pump. But I have to agree the axe is very big compared to the mini also shoots nicer despite same engine
gnUDL.png

#99 Baby Jesus Swag

Baby Jesus Swag

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 07:51 AM

Thanks everyone :) you've all been a lot of help

#100 18cablw

18cablw

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 05:38 PM

The new mini is awesome if it fits you.

If you're under 18 and pay for your own stuff, put this in your signature.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users