• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 PBKeldar

PBKeldar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 12:12 PM

I'm currently using a 2011 Proto Rail and although it is a nice gun, I'm looking for something nicer and better, What I like about the Rail is how quiet it is and I have never had a ball break. The things I don't like about it are the trigger is kinda crappy and it isn't very efficient. I've been looking in the 300 to 500 dollar range and so far the ones I've found that I've liked are the Empire Axe, DP G5 and the Empire Mini GS. Though I might not get the Mini since I've heard that it's uncomfortable to play with if you have big hands and to just get the Axe. Any advice or other recommendations would be helpful.

#2 TDHunter99

TDHunter99

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 12:39 PM

I would recommend an axe any day of the week, But a better option would be to go used and buy a used high end. You could even get a used axe and save money. Im assuming that you have all the other gear you need? a good mask, tank, hopper, etc? and if you are going to get the mini gs, just spend the extra money and get an axe. It will be smoother and have better ergonomics than a mini.

Empire Axe - Ninja 77/45 - Valken Vmax2 - Empire E Flex 

If you're under 18 and pay for your own stuff, put this in your signature.

#3 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,922 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 02:52 PM

If you like the way the Axe feels, it is the softest on paint in the price range and is also very quiet and efficient.

The Mini GS is pretty much the same marker as the Axe, just smaller.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Empire Axe, G5, 2011 Rail

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users