• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 AlPowPaint

AlPowPaint

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 04:30 PM

Hey guys I plan to get in to pump/stock play soon maybe after summer, but i cant seem to choose what gun i want. I've kinda chosen what gun i want which is a cci phantom the VSC the one with the vertical 12 gram changer bottom. But would prefer the drop out slate. The two that i found are here Phantom 11" SC Black and Phantom 6" w/45 Drop Out Slate  what I'm wondering is why is there a 50 dollar different other then the colors and 12 gram changers. Also since i really dont want to spend  over $200 dollars I'm wondering if it would be possible to buy the Phantom 11" SC Black and some how ask them to change the color to dust silver for me. Is it possible to ask for like a custom gun from CCI. 

Also if you have some suggestions for other pumps feel free to suggest them also keep in mind i dont wana pay more then $250 preferably low $200's also I'm leaning towards stock play.

Thanks

-AlPowPaint

Also if i do get the Phantom 11" SC Black could i spray paint the different parts to make it look like the  Phantom 6" w/45 Drop Out Slate or is there a more appropriate way to paint a paintball gun?

Sorry if i sound stupid.

Thanks 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Pump, Pump gun, cci, cci phantom, phantom

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users