14 replies to this topic

#1 tcheekdye

tcheekdye

Bitch im just bustin at em

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 10:59 PM

I barely play paintball because of the cost of paint/entry/etc, but I haven't been in nearly 4 months and now I have money. I still buy guns (buying an ego 9 tomorrow) and enjoy playing, but no one ever has the money or want to go. I've thought of just going on my own but that just doesn't seem too fun (never done before could be wrong) I love paintball, I have a small collection of guns, all my gear needed, and the desire to play, but it is kind of a thing that me and my friends do together. A couple people are quiting due to us never going and I'm almost on the same boat. All I want is for everyone to get off their ass and go but that doesn't look like it's gonna happen. I have literally like 2 friends that I know are down to go whenever, but one doesn't have a gun and the other one is poor. Fuck it when I turn sixteen in a couple months I'll probably just start going on my own if everyone quits.
Feel like I repeated the same shit over and over again in this rant, but Whatevs. I slightly feel relieved.

giphy.gifTECH PB HEAVY METAL FAN CLUB  http://www.techpb.co...metal-fan-club/

#2 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 11:11 PM

move to Ca. tons of fields out here

#3 ClayCallison

ClayCallison

Vatican Assassin Worlock

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:00 AM

I went once by myself and I just joined a group and now we go every weekend.

If you're under 18 and pay for your own stuff, put this in your signature.

#4 smurfinator22

smurfinator22

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 08:01 AM

theres nothing wrong with going by yourself, if anything it actually helps you meet more people who are regulars at the field. thats what i did last sunday and now i have a few more people to play with who i know are gonna be at the field if i wanna go out to play

#5 AoSpades

AoSpades

I'll poop on your parade with big, stinky, liquidy facts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 05:11 AM

Go by yourself, I've met so many people that I can now call a friend from going to a paintball field by myself.

2012 G6R || 2010 VICTORY || CROME 2 || ROGUE || LEGEND || THRESHOLD || G3

SPLASH ANNO'D CUSTOM PUMP || BLACK AKA'D KARNIVOR PUMP

Step up your game: Go A.P.E.

#6 ClayCallison

ClayCallison

Vatican Assassin Worlock

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 05:19 AM

Go by yourself, I've met so many people that I can now call a friend from going to a paintball field by myself.

Now I play with a bunch of guys from the air force base.  One of them has an axe and one has their own 98 but the rest rent and we have fun.

If you're under 18 and pay for your own stuff, put this in your signature.

#7 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 01:06 PM

I always go by myself. Nobody to complain that we are a group and need to split up (fair they want that to happen, but we all go easy on newer players, oneballing instead of semi), nobody to wait for if one of your friends needed to go take a crap, just makes it much more fun because in a sense it's "easier" (for a lack of a better word) to go out and actually play.

I just walk on, and play. Nobody thinks less of me. Half the time playing speedball, there will be a team and a few experienced walk ons. Those experienced walk ons will play the team, and other teams will watch. 50% a team asks me to be their fifth man when they're down a guy.

As everyone says, you meet so many more people and make so many more friends when you're not included in an excluding group of friends.
My Setup- OLED G6R, Virtue Spire 260, Ninja Pro V2 68/45, Empire Events, 2013 NXE Elevation

#8 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,201 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 10:52 PM

Everyone is friendly spare the occasional "so agg brah" kid with his parent-purchased gear. Go alone

Haven't played in almost 2 years. I don't even like paintball anymore.

#9 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,966 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 11:18 PM

I do what I want. People like me because i have lots of cool shit. I have never shown up to a field and not made a friend. Just go to play paintball and make friends who gives a fuck if you are alone? 

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#10 smyi

smyi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 11:34 PM

Me and my friend are new to paintball and I am hoping to meet bunch of new people we can play with

#11 Justin B.

Justin B.

One Nation D5 EPL Paintball 2014!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 03:58 PM

I've never been with friends other than one time when I played paintball with my friend Hunter. I met so many more people and made more friends that way. I agree though with the fact that the expenses in paintball seem to pile up a lot especially when your a tournament player like myself. Besides most of the people I know hate paintball and think its dumb. What am I gonna do about it? Keep playing while they sit around and hate  :P.

Edited by Justin B., 22 July 2014 - 04:02 PM.

One Nation

My Feedback: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=210995

"CP anything should immediately reduce the value to zero, its painful to see nice guns with CP regs."

- Cookybiscuit

#12 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,826 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 08:03 PM

I haven't went for a year I haven't even shot my gun for the past 8 months, but I'm in school soon and am trying to get a car at the same time
3_zpsxumdj9dm.gif

#13 Justin B.

Justin B.

One Nation D5 EPL Paintball 2014!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:46 PM

I haven't went for a year I haven't even shot my gun for the past 8 months, but I'm in school soon and am trying to get a car at the same time

Wow that really sucks man.

One Nation

My Feedback: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=210995

"CP anything should immediately reduce the value to zero, its painful to see nice guns with CP regs."

- Cookybiscuit

#14 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,826 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:03 PM

Yea. I could still fuck everyone up though I'm just throwing that out there
3_zpsxumdj9dm.gif

#15 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:57 PM

Yea. I could still fuck everyone up though I'm just throwing that out there

Wow you're a badass aren't you?
My Setup- OLED G6R, Virtue Spire 260, Ninja Pro V2 68/45, Empire Events, 2013 NXE Elevation

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users