• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Wile.E.

Wile.E.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 08:54 PM

Fellow Big-Gamers...you know who you are...trolling the message groups looking for "that" game to play...well, here it is...come join us!  I'm coming back for my 6th year in 2015!!

There are many units to play with at D-Day, all are great fun and each unique in its role/mission/personality.

If you want all the action you can get for 8 hours straight hunting the opponent through trenches, woods, buildings, towns, bunkers, and of course playing alongside our TANKS or shoot out the enemies tanks...your search has ended...join the 6th Fallschirmjager(that's German for hunter from the sky) "Green Devils" next year and have not only the adventure of your life, but make friends for a lifetime along the way.

JOIN US!

Beach Landings, Army Transports, Real Military Tanks, Thousands of Participants, All on over 1200 Acres, A week Long Adventure of a Lifetime. logo.jpg

http://www.eventbrit...469413?aff=eac2

Got questions?  Send them my way.

Wile.E. "Koyote" Meade

Tulsa X-Factor

D-Day Adventure Park, 6th FJR CO
"Loyalty for Loyalty"
-Fellowship of Regiment 6

#2 nineteen5

nineteen5

I've put more batteries through my vmax than i have paint

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 10:38 PM

I was thinking about joining but had one question. is 2015 going to be one week long like the others. This will be my first year going and I wanted to join the German army but was also wondering how do you pick your unit.

#3 Wile.E.

Wile.E.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:06 AM

Great question...it is a week long "event", but it is not required to be there the entire week...it is highly recommended that you arrive by Thursday night in order to get settled and ready for Friday and Saturday...this past year was a two-day game with a initial beach landing on Friday morning then the big event on Saturday.

If you are looking at joining/playing with a "special forces" type of team/unit at D-Day, you will want to get there by Wednesday night if possible as we all have more to do/pre-prepare for than the regular units.

AUCHTUNG!

2015 6th FJR GREEN DEVILS Pre-Registration Free-Paint Campaign!

Two drawings for FREE PAINT!

1st: December 31st
2nd: April 30th

Criteria: The unit must be at 50 pre-registrants by the end of December for the 1st drawing, and at 100 pre-registrants by the end of April for the 2nd drawing. Drawings will be "random"...or awarded to the leader of the largest group/team of pre-registrants.

Paint will be awarded at the DDAP during game week.

Now go register yourself and recruit others for 2015!

Wile.E. "Koyote" Meade

Tulsa X-Factor

"Loyalty for Loyalty"

#4 The Rec-Baller 217

The Rec-Baller 217

GET SOME PAINT IN THE AIR!!!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 10:28 AM

Aren't the Dates for the event June 8-13 2015?

#5 nineteen5

nineteen5

I've put more batteries through my vmax than i have paint

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 10:27 PM

so if I wanted to join your unit and I showed up a day early would I be able to choose or be selected by a unit?

#6 Wile.E.

Wile.E.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 10:17 PM

I should be there on Sunday June 7th...registration does not begin until that Monday the 8th in the morning.  You will be asked to pick a unit when you register:

https://www.eventbri...type=individual

When you follow the prompts, you will pick "German", early bird...then you can select the unit there with your registration.  This info will be tagged with your info in the park registry base.

You do not need to worry about showing us early and being "selected"...there is no "draft"...it is up to the individual.

Get signed up and recruit friends to sign up!  We have a facebook page also for registered members...along with a unit T-shirt and Jersey, Patches, etc for those interested.

Playing with the 6th FJR is a BLAST!

Wile.E. "Koyote" Meade

Tulsa X-Factor

"Loyalty for Loyalty"

#7 AoSpades

AoSpades

I'll poop on your parade with big, stinky, liquidy facts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 10:34 AM

90th Artillery.

Wetworkz collab, we own the field.

2012 G6R || 2010 VICTORY || CROME 2 || ROGUE || LEGEND || THRESHOLD || G3

SPLASH ANNO'D CUSTOM PUMP || BLACK AKA'D KARNIVOR PUMP

Step up your game: Go A.P.E.

#8 Wile.E.

Wile.E.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 09:01 PM

If you are reading this post, you are probably investigating Oklahoma D-Day and searching for a team to play with.  I was doing the same about 5 years ago.  I researched all the teams/units there at D-Day, looking for a group that was honorable, organized, with great camaraderie on and off the field.  My search came to an end with the 6th Fallschirmjager. 

The purpose of this unit on game day is to be used as a reactionary unit.  Because of the extreme nature of our tasks, to play with this unit means you will be tested physically and mentally.   Arriving for game day in great physical condition is a must!  

Our leadership understands how to lead, and that is to support, guide, and show the way.  This group is duty bound and stands ready to take on toughest of troubles on game day, all with a friendly smile on our faces.  No Fallschirmjager is every pushed into battle; we lead the way.

On the battle fields of Europe in the 1940’s, this unit upheld the highest standards of moral character in the theater of war and operated with a spirit of unity from top to bottom.  The Fallschirmjager were greatly respected by their Allied counterparts.  No one was ever left behind; everyone was always looked after and well trained.  The Fallschirmjager were the toughest of the German army the allies fought against in World War II.

The competitive spirit of the Fallschirmjager bleeds out to all who join this group.  The Oklahoma D-Day 6th FJR attracts the best of active military and non-military players of all position types, and wide age range and experience, men and women.  You must be at least 16 years old to join this unit.

If what you have read sounds like you, sign up now before we reach our cap!  The friends you make at Oklahoma D-Day, you will have for life.

See you in June 2015!

P.S. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask!

Wile.E. "Koyote" Meade

Tulsa X-Factor

"Loyalty for Loyalty"

#9 AoSpades

AoSpades

I'll poop on your parade with big, stinky, liquidy facts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 06:28 PM

90th Artillery does the same but better.

2012 G6R || 2010 VICTORY || CROME 2 || ROGUE || LEGEND || THRESHOLD || G3

SPLASH ANNO'D CUSTOM PUMP || BLACK AKA'D KARNIVOR PUMP

Step up your game: Go A.P.E.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users