• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 PaInTbAlLeR_1999

PaInTbAlLeR_1999

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 08:48 PM

Okay, so I have bought all the equipment I need excluding a gun (marker). I just don't know where to begin to look the amount of options of markers out there are infinity. So I have a budget of $300, and I wanted to get some advice on what guns out there that are in my price range and are decent. $300 dollars is a deadline, no higher. Thanks everyone! :)

Edited by PaInTbAlLeR_1999, 25 July 2014 - 08:49 PM.

#2 Forrest99

Forrest99

got that rockin' summer bod

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 09:16 PM

Ego 8/7, dm7/8/9, marq 6/7, vice, the possibilities are endless. Get what ever your heart desires

Any one with a B2k pds board?

#3 The Rec-Baller 217

The Rec-Baller 217

GET SOME PAINT IN THE AIR!!!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 09:30 PM

tell us what you would like from a marker, from there we can help to put you on the correct path. Do you want a new marker, or would you be okay with buying used? Do you want a marker that is quite and soft shooting or is very good on air.  

#4 ClayCallison

ClayCallison

Vatican Assassin Worlock

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 09:35 PM

Ego 8/7, dm7/8/9, marq 6/7, vice, the possibilities are endless. Get what ever your heart desires

^^^ I would definitely go with an older high end rather than a newer entry level gun.  You can get more of your money back from them if you upgrade later.

If you're under 18 and pay for your own stuff, put this in your signature.

#5 PaInTbAlLeR_1999

PaInTbAlLeR_1999

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 09:19 AM

I am looking for a marker that is quiet, smooth, fast but accurate, possibly a double trigger or a marker with and upgrade to a double trigger. I just want my second marker an upgraded gun, at the moment I have a tippmann. 

#6 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,001 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 09:21 PM

Good accuracy comes from quality/round paint and clean gear. The gun or barrel won't have an effect on the accuracy compared to other guns or barrels. Every gun you look at will have a double trigger.

Quiet and smooth you'll probably be looking at a spool, are you willing to branch out into used guns, or would you prefer to buy new?

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT 09 Impulse HB REV-i Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor Grillz PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

Closer & Angel A1 F/S/T

#7 Justin B.

Justin B.

One Nation D5 EPL Paintball 2014!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,513 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 09:53 PM

Good accuracy comes from quality/round paint and clean gear. The gun or barrel won't have an effect on the accuracy compared to other guns or barrels. Every gun you look at will have a double trigger.

Quiet and smooth you'll probably be looking at a spool, are you willing to branch out into used guns, or would you prefer to buy new?

This

One Nation

My Feedback: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=210995

"CP anything should immediately reduce the value to zero, its painful to see nice guns with CP regs."

- Cookybiscuit

#8 PaInTbAlLeR_1999

PaInTbAlLeR_1999

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 01:42 AM

This

Doesn't matter to me. Weather it is new or used.

#9 WiiMint

WiiMint

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 10:18 AM

Try for a used high-end marker.. Here's a great place to look: https://www.facebook...Paintballbst.1/

Did you ever notice how Valken Graffiti smells like chocolate? Then, when you leave some in a pod on a hot day, they smell like melted chocolate!

#10 Cyk101

Cyk101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 12:58 PM

What is your goal for paintball and how new are you to the game? Do you just want something lighter to tote around in the woods with friends? Are you interested in playing competitive woodsball or speedball? Do you play at a field with access to air, or with friends on somebodies property a couple times a month? Those are much more important than just getting a used highend gun that's 5+ years old.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users