7 replies to this topic

#1 P.A.N

P.A.N

Techpb to the front!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 01:54 PM

Hey Techpb. I have been playing paintball for 2 years. Half of that time was spent mostly playing airball and a little woodsball, but lately I have just been playing woodsball except for the occasional when I am on vacation paintball fun time, when I play airball. At my local field (only woodsball) I mostly run my pump, and either with experienced people or not, I destroy the field. I have been thinking about playing more airball again and some of the refs at my local woodsball field do. They play on an airball team. One time the team showed up at the woodsball field, and I got invited to go play on a private field with them. Sadly the field is only open on sunday mornings which is when I have a commitment, and on Wednesdays when the D1 players play. I am not D1 caliber, but its the only time I can go. I want to keep getting better, and feel like my local field isnt giving me a challenge any more, not to sound like a dbag. Help?

#2 tcheekdye

tcheekdye

Bitch im just bustin at em

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 07:44 PM

Go pump d1 players

giphy.gifTECH PB HEAVY METAL FAN CLUB  http://www.techpb.co...metal-fan-club/

#3 P.A.N

P.A.N

Techpb to the front!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 10:02 PM

Go pump d1 players

LOL I wish I was that good

#4 smurfinator22

smurfinator22

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 10:29 PM

you could go and play one session with the div 1 guys
who knows, you could be able to hold your own against them
and if anything, it would be a learning experience because 1) you have to train yourself to play smarter against better players and 2) those players could probably give you some very helpful advice that would help you improve your skills

#5 r45vt

r45vt

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 10:51 PM

you could go and play one session with the div 1 guys
who knows, you could be able to hold your own against them
and if anything, it would be a learning experience because 1) you have to train yourself to play smarter against better players and 2) those players could probably give you some very helpful advice that would help you improve your skills

Yeah,  I find I learn much quicker player guys above my level.  It exposes all of your flaws and continually tests them.  I'd go play against the D1 guys.

Or find another field so see if its more evenly matched.

My youtube channel:

https://www.youtube....QgnGna7lWBK-c3w

Watch some paint splat on people!

#6 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,961 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 10:59 PM

Best way to get better at anything is to viciously get your ass beat again and again until you improve. 

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#7 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,108 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:38 PM

Depending on how their practice is set up it may not be aa simple as just jumping in to open play. They may be figuring on what lines they will run, etc. See if you can get in contact with someone to get more details if you havent already.

#8 P.A.N

P.A.N

Techpb to the front!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 08:35 PM

Thanks for the help guys! This is what Techpb is all about!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users