• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#51 Mogi

Mogi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:30 PM

i think they can eliminate the whole tank size problem by just making the height of the hopper adjustable so no matter what size tank you have the hopper will sit on top of it. also if the bottom curved to the shape of the tank i think that will help in the support department

pew pew pew

#52 ClayCallison

ClayCallison

Vatican Assassin Worlock

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 04:29 PM

i think they can eliminate the whole tank size problem by just making the height of the hopper adjustable so no matter what size tank you have the hopper will sit on top of it. also if the bottom curved to the shape of the tank i think that will help in the support department

The bottom of the loader should have an adjustable velcro strap that goes around the tank to keep it in place on any size.

If you're under 18 and pay for your own stuff, put this in your signature.

#53 paintballer999

paintballer999

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:05 AM

I like the concept, But we are all just left to blind speculation with these drawings. Its like the isometric drawing you do on graph paper to get a rough idea out, But once you do it in CAD its completely different, ( Or is that just me that this happens to?)

I do hope that this is something like 140 rounds or so,( just enough to fit a pod in or so) because although the kid doesnt understand the warp feed and will probably never shoot a automag, He has a point about the size of the loader.

One thing that is really catching me is that in the patent it says Magazine, and not loader or hopper or ect. So its possible that is a magfed editon to the planet markers, Like something to use for limited paint or maybe a addon for their EMC kits.

#54 nineteen5

nineteen5

In the sloth we trust

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 05:09 PM

Planet is going to have to nail this one. If they can pull this off and keep the price down (I'm talking to you DYE 400 for the box rotor) this might be the future of the hopper.

#55 TK-421

TK-421

Me So Horny! :D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,931 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 05:49 PM

Planet is going to have to nail this one. If they can pull this off and keep the price down (I'm talking to you DYE 400 for the box rotor) this might be the future of the hopper.

I don't know about it being the future, there's too many kids these days who think you can't play paintball without switching hands.

#56 AoSpades

AoSpades

I'll poop on your parade with big, stinky, liquidy facts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 06:07 PM

I don't know about it being the future, there's too many kids these days who think you can't play paintball without switching hands.

I will forever and always be a speedball setup kinda guy for my set up, as it is what I am most comfortable with and my body has adapted to go with that kind of set up for a very long time I honestly didn't notice just how used to my set up I was until I switched from a 50/45 to a 77/45. MY body was derping hard, but I got used to it.  However, I am not afraid to try out something innovative, even if it involves not being able to switch hands. Which I think is still possible with this patent loader.

2012 G6R || 2010 VICTORY || CROME 2 || ROGUE || LEGEND || THRESHOLD || G3

SPLASH ANNO'D CUSTOM PUMP || BLACK AKA'D KARNIVOR PUMP

Step up your game: Go A.P.E.

#57 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,107 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 06:45 PM

Yeah I dont see this requiring much change to form other than not worrying about getting your loader clipped and changing how you reload.

#58 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 08:28 PM

I for one am very excited, as I am for all products coming out from bob long and planet.

Incase somebody didn't notice, planet never releases crap. Will it catch on? Maybe. Maybe not. But I can almost guarantee that it will function as it should.

And just as a disclaimer for all the internet children who are prepping their keyboards to call me a "pe fanboy", the ONLY things I own by eclipse at the moment are a jersey and pads.
My Setup- OLED G6R, Virtue Spire 260, Ninja Pro V2 68/45, Empire Events, 2013 NXE Elevation

#59 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 02:02 PM

I don't see why you can't switch hands with this. Only change would be reloading.

Chelsea Football Club - St.Louis Rams - Tampa Bay Rays - Florida Panthers - Miami Heat

Tampa Bay Damage - Los Angeles Ironmen

South Florida Shockers #16

#60 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 03:20 PM

I don't see why you can't switch hands with this. Only change would be reloading.

It's not that you can't, it's just advantageous that you don't. Watch the video posted on the first page of this thread.

#61 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 06:55 PM

It's not that you can't, it's just advantageous that you don't. Watch the video posted on the first page of this thread.

I'm just gonna switch hands if i can ever get one. :tup:

Chelsea Football Club - St.Louis Rams - Tampa Bay Rays - Florida Panthers - Miami Heat

Tampa Bay Damage - Los Angeles Ironmen

South Florida Shockers #16

#62 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • 22,147 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 08:23 PM

I've played paintball with normal hoppers for the last 16 years, it would be so hard for me to deal with a warp feed. Not switching hands would just feel "wrong." Even if a loader like this came out and would allow you to not have to switch hands, I'd probably switch anyway just cause that's what I'm used to.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT • 09 Impulse • HB REV-i • Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor • Grillz • PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

#63 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,388 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 10:33 PM

Incase somebody didn't notice, planet never releases crap.

Except for the Ego 9, and original Geo.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#64 TK-421

TK-421

Me So Horny! :D

• 25,931 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 11:35 PM

I've played paintball with normal hoppers for the last 16 years, it would be so hard for me to deal with a warp feed. Not switching hands would just feel "wrong." Even if a loader like this came out and would allow you to not have to switch hands, I'd probably switch anyway just cause that's what I'm used to.

It's so nice not having some massive blob sticking up on top of your hopper, just begging to be hit. It also gives you so many more options of how to peek out from bunkers. I loved having a warp, it was so convenient and simply awesome.

The reason they're not used more is because too many people want the absolute lightest setup they can possibly have, and a warp isn't as light as they want.

#65 paintballer999

paintballer999

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 12:09 AM

Warps Are actually really cool, I havent owned one, But After shooting them They are cool for some long woodsball games, I dont mind switching hands but I thought It was just awesome how the warp is setup. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users