#1 18cablw

18cablw

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 02:27 PM

Ya so feedback is appreciated

http://www.squidoo.c...paintball-setup

Edited by 18cablw, 08 August 2014 - 09:42 PM.

If you're under 18 and pay for your own stuff, put this in your signature.

#2 ClayCallison

ClayCallison

Vatican Assassin Worlock

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 03:59 PM

There is a lot you should add.  Mainly, that the reader needs to try the masks on before they buy.  Other things I would add are more loader options and the mention of GOG guns because recommending a DM12 or Axe to a newbie is ridiculous.  The kids that read that are most likely going to be 12 or 13 years old and can't afford $350 for a gun and even if they can have no trigger control.  The most expensive gun I would suggest is a tippman crossover.

#3 18cablw

18cablw

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 04:25 PM

There is a lot you should add.  Mainly, that the reader needs to try the masks on before they buy.  Other things I would add are more loader options and the mention of GOG guns because recommending a DM12 or Axe to a newbie is ridiculous.  The kids that read that are most likely going to be 12 or 13 years old and can't afford $350 for a gun and even if they can have no trigger control.  The most expensive gun I would suggest is a tippman crossover.

I will add those later, but why is that ridiculous my friend on this forum asked which first gun to get and almost everybody suggested used axes and used high end he also now owns an etha which here in Canada is 400$. Also down here a tippman crossover is 420$

Edited by 18cablw, 08 August 2014 - 04:27 PM.

#4 ClayCallison

ClayCallison

Vatican Assassin Worlock

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 05:14 PM

I will add those later, but why is that ridiculous my friend on this forum asked which first gun to get and almost everybody suggested used axes and used high end he also now owns an etha which here in Canada is 400$. Also down here a tippman crossover is 420$

I'm not saying that you shouldn't recommend those markers at all I'm saying that if someone who is young and without much money wants to get into the sport it can make it seem impossible if they think that those markers are their only sufficient options.

#5 18cablw

18cablw

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 09:39 PM

Ok I'll add that stuff right now

Edited by 18cablw, 08 August 2014 - 09:40 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users