#1 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 08:20 PM

Hi mods.

I need to post an event for a buddy in the Great Lakes regional section, but when I go into the Great Lakes section, it says I cannot start a new thread. This is happening with all the regional sections, although I can post in everything in "Borg was here", "off topic", "techpb official", and mostly everything else.

Please let me know what I can do, as I need to post it up as soon as possible. Thanks!
My Setup- OLED G6R, Virtue Spire 260, Ninja Pro V2 68/45, Empire Events, 2013 NXE Elevation

#2 Justin B.

Justin B.

One Nation D5 EPL Paintball 2014!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,518 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 09:16 PM

Hi mods.

I need to post an event for a buddy in the Great Lakes regional section, but when I go into the Great Lakes section, it says I cannot start a new thread. This is happening with all the regional sections, although I can post in everything in "Borg was here", "off topic", "techpb official", and mostly everything else.

Please let me know what I can do, as I need to post it up as soon as possible. Thanks!

I have the same problem and another user on here was talking about it in chat. That is how I discovered it.

One Nation

My Feedback: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=210995

"CP anything should immediately reduce the value to zero, its painful to see nice guns with CP regs."

- Cookybiscuit

#3 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 08:47 AM

Ya, even though that section is kind of dead, it can be the most useful for finding events and such.

Hopefully a mod will come in here soon and let us know what's up!
My Setup- OLED G6R, Virtue Spire 260, Ninja Pro V2 68/45, Empire Events, 2013 NXE Elevation

#4 Justin B.

Justin B.

One Nation D5 EPL Paintball 2014!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,518 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 12:02 AM

There is another thread about this in another one of the forums for the mods and the issue had now been fixed. Just wanted to let you know!

One Nation

My Feedback: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=210995

"CP anything should immediately reduce the value to zero, its painful to see nice guns with CP regs."

- Cookybiscuit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users