8 replies to this topic

#1 FreeEnterprise

FreeEnterprise

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:42 PM

I really enjoy using my MonsterSpin system on my Tippmann A-5. It lets me put paint very close to my targets at over 125 feet away! 

#2 r45vt

r45vt

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:37 PM

You popped the ref nice and good! 

My youtube channel:

https://www.youtube....QgnGna7lWBK-c3w

Watch some paint splat on people!

#3 FreeEnterprise

FreeEnterprise

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:08 PM

haha, yeah, I felt bad, as she is really nice and hates to get shot! But, it was so funny, as she was SO far away and it was such a good shot! haha! 

#4 P.A.N

P.A.N

Techpb to the front!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:34 AM

Paintball Junkeez is closing!!?!

#5 FreeEnterprise

FreeEnterprise

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 07:00 AM

Pan, Junkeez is CLOSED... For good...

Such a bummer! final game was in June... I will be putting up footage from the last few months as I get time to edit, but the guy who ran it, his kids were getting to the age that he needed to be home and as you know, Junkeez was a free field that was run by all volunteers. 

It will be sorely missed in Cincinnati... Probably the best pure woodsball field around! And it wasn't uncommon to have close to 200 players on a given Saturday! Some of the games were MASSIVE! 

I'm planning on talking to Paintball Country to see if I can start running some Saturday events so players that just want to play some capture the flag on LARGE fields can do it... Hopefully they will let me! I've just been super busy with personal stuff this summer and haven't had time to touch my paintball gear, much less play...

#6 P.A.N

P.A.N

Techpb to the front!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:16 PM

I always enjoy your videos! Please find a new place to play if you can. Even though im leaning towards speedball more and more and have never really played on a huge field before. Its always awesome to see your innovation and tactics! Keep em coming if you can!

#7 r45vt

r45vt

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:28 PM

I always enjoy your videos! Please find a new place to play if you can. Even though im leaning towards speedball more and more and have never really played on a huge field before. Its always awesome to see your innovation and tactics! Keep em coming if you can!

I think he still has his back yard.  That's were most of his footage comes from.  

My youtube channel:

https://www.youtube....QgnGna7lWBK-c3w

Watch some paint splat on people!

#8 FreeEnterprise

FreeEnterprise

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 07:11 AM

Actually... I moved this summer... 

My new house is right down the road from Paintball Country. Gonna go talk to them about starting to do woodsball stuff there!  When I get time... Been crazy busy as I bought a total fixer upper house, and have been redoing everything inside all summer! Almost done with putting hardwood in the whole house! 

I have TONS of footage from Junkeez and my backyard field (trails of doom) that I need to edit and put up, though, so you guys will be seeing stuff from me for a long time! 

I'm thinking about doing a completely new format and making a new channel... That focuses on more of a "TV" type presentation... 

As soon as my house is good enough, I will start really focusing on my youtube content. It has been just something to do for fun, but I think I would like to get more serious with it! 

#9 Mogi

Mogi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 05:11 PM

they had a volunteer field? can you please give me some info on that it sounds like an intriguing idea

pew pew pew

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users