16 replies to this topic

#1 OMGitisZMD

OMGitisZMD

Maryland Paintballer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 07:04 PM

Hey guys! I was wondering, what are some of the best youtube channels for paintball gameplay? Thanks for all/any suggestions that you give me!

Maryland Paintballer

#2 nineteen5

nineteen5

I've put more batteries through my vmax than i have paint

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 07:46 PM

Mike has really good gameplay as well as team insanity, wolf, and alabasterslim but you can find good gameplay really by just searching paintball gameplay.

#3 ClayCallison

ClayCallison

Vatican Assassin Worlock

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:17 PM

Pretty much everyone but dangerman

If you're under 18 and pay for your own stuff, put this in your signature.

#4 r45vt

r45vt

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 10:27 PM

Hey guys! I was wondering, what are some of the best youtube channels for paintball gameplay? Thanks for all/any suggestions that you give me!

Here are my favorite:

Trails of Doom

http://youtu.be/meh6...l7Hbt-X7UupZcli

Aartwood

Rubberband Brothers

https://www.youtube....ZZgpMnegpQuY_vA

Alabasterslim

https://www.youtube....gOX0kTwmNpNQnmw

Mine:

Edited by r45vt, 21 August 2014 - 10:28 PM.

My youtube channel:

https://www.youtube....QgnGna7lWBK-c3w

Watch some paint splat on people!

#5 OMGitisZMD

OMGitisZMD

Maryland Paintballer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 10:59 AM

Thanks guys! Do you know any pump channels or aggressive players who conserve paint well?

Maryland Paintballer

#6 DasJaco

DasJaco

TIGER STYLE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 11:28 AM

CDN Ninja

A member of this forum

Lakeville Ambush #3

DLX Luxe 2.0

Dye Rotor

Ninja 77/4500

#7 ragu

ragu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 06:20 PM

I don't think we can post our own. ;)

I haven't been updating lately but I do put up stuff every once in a while.

Mine

Edited by ragu, 22 August 2014 - 06:21 PM.

Watch my Paintball Music Video Mag-fed chain-fed action

Walk Away Paintball Music Video:

https://www.youtube....h?v=a9UzZUCgkqI

#8 Mogi

Mogi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 09:04 PM

alabaster slim makes some nice videos i love the zoom camera videos alot of the time guys have good video but i have no clues who there shooting at or if they hit them lol 

p.s id love to play at those trails of doom

pew pew pew

#9 Mogi

Mogi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 09:24 PM

I don't think we can post our own. ;)

I haven't been updating lately but I do put up stuff every once in a while.

Mine

ok where did you get the transformer logo

pew pew pew

#10 paintballer999

paintballer999

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 08:33 AM

Mike has really good gameplay as well as team insanity, wolf, and alabasterslim but you can find good gameplay really by just searching paintball gameplay.

I remember subscribing to team insanity when they only had like 50 or so subscribers. But anyways they provide probably the most frequent videos on youtube ( quality videos that is) but sometimes there can be a week where there is none. Also something I find kinda annoying is that sometimes they just copy exactly what mike or hustlepaintball says and put that in a video of their own. 

#11 foxx0440

foxx0440

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 03:03 AM

DarwinZDF42 he has good products' reviews, gameplay and other stuff. Plus he looks and sounds like Ross, from "Friends"

#12 paintballer999

paintballer999

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 08:49 PM

I like Darwin for good advice in the way of stock class ect, and frontkills is just that fun stock class guy who is hyped up on redbull and kills headphone users with his intros. Both great guys if you are interested in stock class.

Also I am going to put it out there, that webdog paintball used to be my favorite channel. But now tyger has dropped off the face of the earth. 

Edited by paintballer999, 26 August 2014 - 08:50 PM.

#13 Justin B.

Justin B.

One Nation D5 EPL Paintball 2014!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 07:03 PM

Mine of coarse  :P

One Nation

My Feedback: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=210995

"CP anything should immediately reduce the value to zero, its painful to see nice guns with CP regs."

- Cookybiscuit

#14 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,084 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 09:09 PM

Team Insanity's intros and behavior make my brain hurt. Not in a good way.

#15 foxx0440

foxx0440

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 08:30 PM

Tyger, from webdog, stepped in too many toes in order to gain relevance when his channel started to go tits up, he was friends with mike phillips and many other important paintball youtubers and lost not only their support, but his credibility and their friendship. The whole thing backfired for him, his earlier videos were good though.. But later he just started bitching about everything.

#16 paintballer999

paintballer999

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 08:43 PM

Tyger, from webdog, stepped in too many toes in order to gain relevance when his channel started to go tits up, he was friends with mike phillips and many other important paintball youtubers and lost not only their support, but his credibility and their friendship. The whole thing backfired for him, his earlier videos were good though.. But later he just started bitching about everything.

I partially agree, Originally it was started by some other youtubers bitching at tyger. Then the problem was that he had made so many videos, That he ran out of material. And he admitted this later in the youtube videos, That since he's not much into product reviews and stuff, He had covered most of the important stuff. I mean at somepoint that was bound to happen. And he wasnt doing that great economically, I am not saying he was homeless or poor, But he was definitely pressured about it a little more than the average person when the eco went to shit. Put that all together and the Fun and comedic tyger turned into the "Logic" tyger and thats really how it ended. Im not saying he didnt do some stupid stuff ( we all do ) But tyger was definitely under alot of pressure at the time.

#17 foxx0440

foxx0440

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 10:14 AM

I partially agree, Originally it was started by some other youtubers bitching at tyger. Then the problem was that he had made so many videos, That he ran out of material. And he admitted this later in the youtube videos, That since he's not much into product reviews and stuff, He had covered most of the important stuff. I mean at somepoint that was bound to happen. And he wasnt doing that great economically, I am not saying he was homeless or poor, But he was definitely pressured about it a little more than the average person when the eco went to shit. Put that all together and the Fun and comedic tyger turned into the "Logic" tyger and thats really how it ended. Im not saying he didnt do some stupid stuff ( we all do ) But tyger was definitely under alot of pressure at the time.
I dont know the guy that much, i know he had or has some finantial issues, we all have at some point, and even health issues that gives no one the right to cheapshots.
I will agree that his earlier material pretty much covered important topics though.. And also doesnt help that newer player dont even know him, do they?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users