• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Steven_Bro

Steven_Bro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 07:29 PM

Should I get the Bushmaster BKO or the Bushmaster B2K? They both seem to be the same and they're only at a $10 difference.

#2 foxx0440

foxx0440

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 09:58 PM

Let me guess.. From ANS gear.. They may be in "mint condition" but they are over ten years old.. I dont think the boards in them have modern modes or if there is even an option to upgrade it. They were ok guns in their time, i have considered buying one myself just for the geek factor

#3 Steven_Bro

Steven_Bro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:15 PM

Let me guess.. From ANS gear.. They may be in "mint condition" but they are over ten years old.. I dont think the boards in them have modern modes or if there is even an option to upgrade it. They were ok guns in their time, i have considered buying one myself just for the geek factor

Yeah I used to dream of owning one back in the day, and now I figured I'd just pick one up since they are available brand spanking new and for dirt cheap lol. Not sure which one to get though.

-Edit

I already have a modern gun I just want one for a spare and for the nostalgia.

Edited by Steven_Bro, 28 August 2014 - 10:16 PM.

#4 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,067 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:51 PM

IIRC the BKO is a FASOR, while the B2K is fully pneumatic, like an FX vs an Etek if both made by the same company. Without having any experience with either, my personal bias would be to take the fully pneumatic one.

Edited by andrewthewookie, 28 August 2014 - 10:51 PM.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT 09 Impulse HB REV-i Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor Grillz PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

#5 Steven_Bro

Steven_Bro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:10 PM

IIRC the BKO is a FASOR, while the B2K is fully pneumatic, like an FX vs an Etek if both made by the same company. Without having any experience with either, my personal bias would be to take the fully pneumatic one.

Well it says it has an LED Indicator, and that it runs off a 9-volt batter for both of them.

#6 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,026 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 02:32 AM

Well it says it has an LED Indicator, and that it runs off a 9-volt batter for both of them.

That would have nothing to do with which of those types of operation they use though.

#7 fishballer06

fishballer06

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:25 AM

For the price, just buy one of each. 

Markham Genesis - CXBL Elite 2014

ShockerRepair.com 
ProjectPb.com 
Dimension Paintball LLC

1 user(s) are reading this topic