• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dw34

dw34

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 02:26 PM

Just trying to get the word out about this game! It's for a great cause, and we get to play paintball. What more could you ask for!
This will be the first "Toys for Tots" charity game at Battlezone. I played one in Dalton in 06, and there were about three hundred people there. So if you like a target rich environment, this might be right up your alley.
for more info check out these links.
24 Hour Games goto forums page.
Battlezone Paintball

Hope to see you guy's there.

#2 ATL Phoenix

ATL Phoenix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 09:43 PM

Just trying to get the word out about this game! It's for a great cause, and we get to play paintball. What more could you ask for!
This will be the first "Toys for Tots" charity game at Battlezone. I played one in Dalton in 06, and there were about three hundred people there. So if you like a target rich environment, this might be right up your alley.
for more info check out these links.
24 Hour Games goto forums page.
Battlezone Paintball

Hope to see you guy's there.

Looks like I will be XO for Woody on Cobras side.... hope to see you there DW
Thanks to all who have been apart of my organization and helped sponsor my field and teams. There is almost too many to list. As of now for 2009 our gear consist are Pinokio Hoppers, Kee, Dye and Draxxus product lines. Thank you all for such great product!!

#3 dw34

dw34

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 09:10 AM

Good deal! Be good to run witcha again. Not 100% on going yet, my wallet's still lickin it's wounds from this weekends game.

#4 RL_33

RL_33

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,860 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 07:38 PM

Hopefully me and a few friends will be there, how many people would you say will show?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users