• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 BrianWhite

BrianWhite

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 02:51 PM

i live in new port richey, i play at frontline alot, ill be at cfp sunday, i shoot a marq 6
TU!

#2 Anthony

Anthony

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 04:15 PM

frontline paintball sports in odessa? that is going to be my teams home field. please email me at ant_toro@hotmail.com, we will be at frontline this sunday if you wanna come tryout and meet us. Just starting up so its me and the co-captain jordan, email me and we can set up everything and times and stuff. looking forward to meeting you!!!

-apSafety (Anthony toro)

#3 BrianWhite

BrianWhite

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 04:32 PM

frontline paintball sports in odessa? that is going to be my teams home field. please email me at ant_toro@hotmail.com, we will be at frontline this sunday if you wanna come tryout and meet us. Just starting up so its me and the co-captain jordan, email me and we can set up everything and times and stuff. looking forward to meeting you!!!

-apSafety (Anthony toro)

i know jordan, he has a blue shocker right? hes been on 2 of my other teams, but im goin to cfp sunday, but mabe i can try out another time?
TU!

#4 kronickilla

kronickilla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 01:41 PM

i know jordan, he has a blue shocker right? hes been on 2 of my other teams, but im goin to cfp sunday, but mabe i can try out another time?

He has a Ironmen DM6
now brian

by the way its max

#5 thepbkid

thepbkid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 10:01 PM

naw tbi is scrubbbed up brian das boooot kidz will be doing work on them all day tomorrow lol

brian pm me if you want to play

SoFLa

#6 pronotredame

pronotredame

Hippo Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 09:33 AM

max, are u the kid that used to work at psi (u might still do idk)
"I am a nightmare walkin, psycopath talkin."

#7 widowmakerz007

widowmakerz007

Super Baller

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 03:22 PM

Hey Brian, widowmakerz are out of tampa looking for players we have a thread on here as well pm me back if interested. What division do u play, do u have appa id, actually mike phillips is our coach. so pm me back let me know we will be at kohns on Sunday the 4th. first practice of 09 season getting ready for phoenix.

#8 the PMR guy

the PMR guy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 09:59 PM

Hey Brian, widowmakerz are out of tampa looking for players we have a thread on here as well pm me back if interested. What division do u play, do u have appa id, actually mike phillips is our coach. so pm me back let me know we will be at kohns on Sunday the 4th. first practice of 09 season getting ready for phoenix.

brian white is a scammer. i when to a TBD clinic, and he wanted to play with the pros their really bad. he hade half a UL barrel, and he sayed that he would ship me another UL barrel when he gets home. well, he sayed he let a friend borrow it, and now he is saying it got "stolen". now he isnt responding to any of my PMs, and isnt going to give his end of the deal because he thinks he is a BAMF. a few weeks ago (when he did respond to a PM) he got mad saying the the rare UL back he gave me was worth a lot more than a case of PMI premium. the case he used was worth a lot more due to the fact that he used it to play with pros. i had a tourny coming up, and i was going to use the case for the tornament but i felt bad for him. now he is saying im being a crying baby because i want what he promised! so if you know him, talk some sence into him and get him to hold up his end of the bargain.if you are brian white, pm me and we will talk.

Edited by the PMR guy, 04 January 2009 - 10:00 PM.

if you have bunkered willie, put this in your sig

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users