• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Woody

Woody

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 04:31 PM

CJ's has an nice field/store. The staff can usually fix whatever you need fixed at the store. They have a nice "5man" speedball field, and plenty of woodsball area to serve all needs. They have CO2 and HPA(up to 4500). Lots of forts and bunkers. Paint is around $50 per case of "logoball" Draxxus midnight. The reffing is pretty good. They have group packages and rental equipment. The players are usually friendly.

Edited by Woody, 25 February 2009 - 04:13 PM.

#2 Paintball Junkie

Paintball Junkie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 04:01 PM

Also I'd like to add that if you buy a gun from them and it breaks or has any problems they will fix it for you any time, you don't even need a receipt to prove you bought it from (at least I didn't) there store has everything you need, and if it doesn't you can ask them to order it for you, for tons of info on the season, field, and local events/surrounding fields, call the store and ask for chuck, if he's not there he's at the field, and I believe the airball/Xball field just got put up.

#3 millertyme

millertyme

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 02:58 PM

The x-ball field is now set up with the 2010 psp chicago layout

DSO

Cj's Lincoln-DSSP8NTBALL.com-Eclipse-Empire-Rps-NXE-Vicious-Violent Products-Monster-Warped Sportz

#4 J. Thompson #5150

J. Thompson #5150

Smiling Like a Killer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 04:52 PM

I made the drive to CJ's last year for the Fall Frenzy, was the first time I been there, had a good time. Good people, nice little field. Definitely plan to make the trip this year.

Posted Image
2ndCoat Paintball

is proudly sponsored by

ICU Paintball - Valken - Kohn Sports - TechT - Exalt - KM Straps

#5 BunkerKnight

BunkerKnight

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 07:06 PM

Played the last Scenario game (Vietnam) at CJs, had a blast. Great owners, refs, players, all around excellent place to play.

.: Azodin KP+, Empire-B Hopper, 4500psi-68 cubic inch Pure Energy Carbon Fiber Tank, Full Freak Barrel Set :.

.: MBP Militia's New Kid on the Block :.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users