38 replies to this topic

#1 D.K.

D.K.

L.L.L.

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,476 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 09:46 PM

Well unfortunately he didn't take my warning that being on a team, especially the captain of a team is going to take money, sacrifice and dedication. In return for not listening he had to leave the team due to lack of funds.

#2 avinyoes

avinyoes

ayo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 09:49 PM

wtf is goin on who left paradox? wtf? when in tha hell did this happen
Posted Image
Sig made by iReviewPaintball

#3 Texas Cheezburgr

Texas Cheezburgr

:D :O :S

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,924 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 09:57 PM

:blink:
This user has been banned for repeated trolling and breaking the rules here at TechPB. Sorry Texas, you are no longer welcome here at TechPB

#4 D.K.

D.K.

L.L.L.

• Banned
  • 12,476 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 10:00 PM

wtf is goin on who left paradox? wtf? when in tha hell did this happen

Just now... Dylan...

#5 Paradoxzao

Paradoxzao

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 07:41 PM

Obviously you are wrong =p.

Things came up. Such as mom making me pay for things so therefore, that is my lack of funds. Only because I have to dish out money somewhere else.

No duh it took money, and that part was fine until mom told me last night about new things I will be paying for.

Here's my sacrifice, leave the team.

Who wants a team Captain that can't afford to pay tournies even when split because he has to pay for other things now.

That's helping the team out because Jason will have funds to do this stuff.

My dedication can only last for when funds stay together. Dedication is tied to sacrifice and money.

So all of what you said is bullshit.

Also I did listen, I did the best with my team that I could do.

Don't post something about another person unless you are going to state true facts and not false statements and trying to sound like your a hero.

Edited by Paradoxzao, 13 April 2009 - 07:43 PM.

#6 Paradoxzao

Paradoxzao

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 09:57 PM

Also don't take it the wrong way DK. kinda hard to express emotions through a bunch of text haha =D

#7 D.K.

D.K.

L.L.L.

• Banned
  • 12,476 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 07:46 AM

Things came up. Such as mom making me pay for things so therefore, that is my lack of funds. Only because I have to dish out money somewhere else.

No duh it took money, and that part was fine until mom told me last night about new things I will be paying for.

Who wants a team Captain that can't afford to pay tournies even when split because he has to pay for other things now.

My dedication can only last for when funds stay together. Dedication is tied to sacrifice and money.

Don't post something about another person unless you are going to state true facts and not false statements and trying to sound like your a hero.

The point of everything I said was for someone to REMAIN the captain, not just leave.

#8 G33k

G33k

(::()::)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 07:52 AM

Hey Dylan, are you gonna come to practice or do you have to work?

Cause it would be realy fun if everyone could come

Edit: Oh, obviously you cant cause you have to pay for other stuff, but if somehow you can it would be awsome

Edited by G33k, 14 April 2009 - 07:53 AM.

Aaron

#9 D.K.

D.K.

L.L.L.

• Banned
  • 12,476 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 08:01 AM

And if anything Jason should be the one coming.

#10 vzmaniac

vzmaniac

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 08:56 AM

The point of everything I said was for someone to REMAIN the captain, not just leave.

i would think you should applaud him for stepping down... not wasting other peoples time and money in the hope he would mircaulously find money under a rock or something...

to me you sound a bit immature D.k ... people can only be so dedicated in the current economic climate...

family and life comes first paintball comes second... always

as he said himself he made the commitment not knowing he would require finaces to go elsewhere
DR .P. FAN FOR LIFE YO

#11 G33k

G33k

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 09:31 AM

I think all the argueing should stop because its not helping anything, and none of it is gonna make anyone feel any better or bring Dylan the money to keep being captain of Paradox
Aaron

#12 D.K.

D.K.

L.L.L.

• Banned
  • 12,476 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 09:46 AM

i would think you should applaud him for stepping down... not wasting other peoples time and money in the hope he would mircaulously find money under a rock or something...

to me you sound a bit immature D.k ... people can only be so dedicated in the current economic climate...

as he said himself he made the commitment not knowing he would require finaces to go elsewhere

This conversation doesn't include you. Dylan and I are co-workers, friends, etc. We aren't actually fighting or bickering, we are just giving eachother a hard time. So next time you bring yourself into a situation make sure you understand what's going on first. Thank you.

#13 G33k

G33k

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 09:58 AM

You are very welcome
Aaron

#14 D.K.

D.K.

L.L.L.

• Banned
  • 12,476 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 10:09 AM

I wasn't talking to you dork.

#15 invert.mini

invert.mini

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 12:01 PM

I never heard of paradox and you guys act like girls.

#16 G33k

G33k

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 12:55 PM

Woah, that was random.... and a little off topic

But ya DK, I knew you werent talking to me, I just figured Id lighten the mood with a little joke since things seemed like people were gonna start calling other people names
Aaron

#17 D.K.

D.K.

L.L.L.

• Banned
  • 12,476 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 06:14 PM

I never heard of paradox and you guys act like girls.

And what's wrong with acting like a girl? :)

Woah, that was random.... and a little off topic

But ya DK, I knew you werent talking to me, I just figured Id lighten the mood with a little joke since things seemed like people were gonna start calling other people names

Nah, some people just don't know when to stay out of others business. Dylan and I are friends, we are just giving eachother a hard time. No harm, no foul.

#18 G33k

G33k

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 08:22 PM

Sweet, if theres no foul then that means that the play clock is still running

RUN FOR THE TOUCHDOWN!!!

But seriously, Dylan you should come to practice with us if you can
Aaron

#19 D.K.

D.K.

L.L.L.

• Banned
  • 12,476 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 09:50 PM

It's not foosball season...

#20 vzmaniac

vzmaniac

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 01:20 AM

This conversation doesn't include you. Dylan and I are co-workers, friends, etc. We aren't actually fighting or bickering, we are just giving eachother a hard time. So next time you bring yourself into a situation make sure you understand what's going on first. Thank you.

me thinks if thats the case you should have kept the bullshit to pm's...

and this is OPEN forum..... so you have written it for others to see.... meaning its a conversation for anyone....
DR .P. FAN FOR LIFE YO

#21 Texas Cheezburgr

Texas Cheezburgr

:D :O :S

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,924 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 01:24 AM

Ever heard of the Burkean Parlor?

You should. :lol:
This user has been banned for repeated trolling and breaking the rules here at TechPB. Sorry Texas, you are no longer welcome here at TechPB

#22 vzmaniac

vzmaniac

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 01:49 AM

Ever heard of the Burkean Parlor?

You should. :lol:

AHAHAHAHA

i came
i saw
i commented
i googled
i lol'd
DR .P. FAN FOR LIFE YO

#23 D.K.

D.K.

L.L.L.

• Banned
  • 12,476 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 06:45 AM

Well I'm glad you got a kick out of it. Coming in a stirring up ruckus when you don't even understand the situation.

#24 Paradoxzao

Paradoxzao

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 07:20 AM

Hey Dylan, are you gonna come to practice or do you have to work?

Cause it would be realy fun if everyone could come

Edit: Oh, obviously you cant cause you have to pay for other stuff, but if somehow you can it would be awsome

I'm going to try and get a second job that works during the week since all I do is work weekends.

I'm going to practice once a month with Paradox until July.

After that they are gonna start practicing with you guys.

but if they don't practice a certain month then sure, I would love to practice with you guys.

I quit early so I could save better. It's tourny season =o and the last tourny we didn't organize as good because I had to wait for the OK to go about 4days before from another player.

So overall, Paradox should be practicing once a month but I think it might be once every other month.
Meaning I can practice with you guys maybe once or twice.

#25 G33k

G33k

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 12:47 PM

Sweetness dude, Im realy excited to have Invision, Paradox, and some other people practicing with us

Its gonna be a blast!!!
Aaron

#26 Jason *PDX*

Jason *PDX*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 08:41 PM

but yeah, vzmaniac. They are co-workers (i'm one of them). They know they aren't fighting or anything.

And yeah, I can't wait to come out May 17th. Gonna try and get Team Shirts made by then :D
Proud Member and Captain of Fort Worth Paradox.
Fort Worth Paradox is proudly sponsored by ANSGear.

#27 G33k

G33k

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 09:07 AM

Yep, I cant wait to get to shoot jason in the face (not in a agg way)
Aaron

#28 D.K.

D.K.

L.L.L.

• Banned
  • 12,476 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 09:13 AM

Sounds agg to me.

#29 G33k

G33k

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 09:19 AM

No, I said not in an agg way
Aaron

#30 D.K.

D.K.

L.L.L.

• Banned
  • 12,476 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 09:20 AM

but it still sounds agg

#31 G33k

G33k

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 09:24 AM

Oh well, theres no changing it now
Aaron

#32 D.K.

D.K.

L.L.L.

• Banned
  • 12,476 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 09:30 AM

Yeah, you already put yourself in a rut.

#33 G33k

G33k

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 12:32 PM

Oh well, everyone is gonna make agg jokes anyway

Especialy Brit, somehow he can turn anything you say into a agg joke
Aaron

#34 D.K.

D.K.

L.L.L.

• Banned
  • 12,476 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 12:33 PM

Britt is special in his own way, but I still love him.

#35 G33k

G33k

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 12:42 PM

Ya, I just think he needs to cut down on the agg joke making, and the snake whoreing (I dont know if whoreing is a word but if it is, then I probably spelled it wrong)
Aaron

#36 D.K.

D.K.

L.L.L.

• Banned
  • 12,476 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 12:43 PM

Whoring... Yeah he will have to work on it.

#37 G33k

G33k

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 12:45 PM

I mean hes realy good in the snake but all the helpful videos Ive watched said that you should be able to play every bunker as good as the one you mainly play
Aaron

#38 D.K.

D.K.

L.L.L.

• Banned
  • 12,476 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 12:46 PM

I don't think Britt has watched the Tech PB videos.

#39 G33k

G33k

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 12:48 PM

Realy? Well either you or me needs to email him links to em so that he can learn something
Aaron

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users