Photo

Paintball and girlfriends. How do YOU do it.

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#51 Fueled by hate

Fueled by hate

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 10:11 PM

I shot my girl in the ass once. But i rubbed it and made it feel better ha ha ha ha ha ahhhh good times.

#52 Pballa68

Pballa68

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 10:15 PM

I shot my girl in the ass once. But i rubbed it and made it feel better ha ha ha ha ha ahhhh good times.

iv done that a few times actualy

but then she shot me in the groin.. and well didnt make it feel better ha
Posted Image
Rachel Farfsing Fan #1
Protege
"Im good like that. I get love with out a glove. Its called her mouth"- k_garretson23

#53 Captain Hollywood

Captain Hollywood

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 801 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 10:16 PM

most recent.... Met her at a paintball field..... No need to deal with the fact of introducing her to the sport.... My soon to be girl friend likes it too... So, Its all good :P

#54 Nick_93

Nick_93

No_kitty Army of Darkness; Evil Henchmen #5

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 10:16 PM

That would be interesting. HEY fuck you ahhhh :boom boom boom: boo hoo

I thought it was funnier than hell honestly, did I tell her that? Hell no.

#55 Fueled by hate

Fueled by hate

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 10:21 PM

Yeah I got super pissed today cuz i lit a guy up so he shot me in the groin WHILE HE WAS OUT. But my proto pants stoped some of the pain.

#56 Pballa68

Pballa68

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 10:23 PM

Yeah I got super pissed today cuz i lit a guy up so he shot me in the groin WHILE HE WAS OUT. But my proto pants stoped some of the pain.

we werent even playing and i had basketball shorts on lol

just say it was probably the worst pain ive ever felt
Posted Image
Rachel Farfsing Fan #1
Protege
"Im good like that. I get love with out a glove. Its called her mouth"- k_garretson23

#57 major-gray

major-gray

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 11:15 PM

to my g its just a fun hobby. she knows nothing about it and doesn't really give a shit

#58 Nick_93

Nick_93

No_kitty Army of Darkness; Evil Henchmen #5

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 09:30 AM

Ok, so apparently I do it now and a PSP burst is one of my ways to say "I love you," according to her
XD

shes the one who said the creamed line

#59 cockerpunk

cockerpunk

All the Dudes

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,046 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 09:46 AM

back on topic ...

Posted Image

my GF will play big games and woodsball events, she enjoys them. shes a tomboy at heart, and that helps alot. she also enjoys camping, backpacking and canoeing and all that type of stuff. shes a D1 track and feild girl, so she knows competitions and physical skill. speedball is a bit to fast paced for her, but eventually i think she'll start playing speedball to. she has played it before, and she has a good time, but the competition is a bit tough for her.

she doesn't mind the amount of money i spend on paintball, even though i dont buy her nice things very often. shes cool like that. then again, every time i get something new she rolls her eyes alot, but not in an angry way. she filmed many of the first punkworks tests and it is her brothers backyard that we did much of the testing in.

its a about finding the right kind of girl. a tomboy who doesn't do it for the boys is ideal. girls who do guy things just to hang out with the guys and pick them are lame and not worth the time of day.
The ultimate truth in paintball is that the interaction between the gun and the player is far and away the largest factor in accuracy, consistency, and reliability.

And yes, Gordon is the sexiest manifestation of "to the front."

#60 CrackersSB17

CrackersSB17

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 09:56 AM

You can always try and get her to play... never seemed to work for me, but it does for some, lol.

Personally my wife knows I need to play sports, just like when we met. She doesn't argue with me and is very supportive, in fact she bought me a new gun as a wedding gift :D As far as money is concerned, there are ways to cut back on both ends. From a playing standpoint, become a more effecient player meaning get more kills using less paint. You don't necessarily NEED every new part that comes out, so if it does not drastically improve the PERFOMANCE of your gun don't buy it. From the girlfriend standpoint, a thoughtful gift is always better than an expensive one. And you can always spend time with her after paintball.

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#61 ChrisMMA39

ChrisMMA39

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 02:29 PM

Take her to the field with you and if she wants to help out she can. Or you can hang out with her before or after you play or, spend time with her the day before and let her know that ur gonna be playing paintball with ur team the next day, and can try to hang out with her if possible. if u cant hang out with her on the days u play paintball and definitely call her at the end of the day to talk to her. trust me calling her at the end of the day can help keep her not to get mad at you

If your a fire fighter copy this into your sig
Ion Owners Group

#62 chad

chad

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 03:00 PM

i dont know if anyone said this already, and i dont feel like reading 4 pages to check. but i do a few major things that take a lot of time from me. but i cant just forget my girlfriend. so sometimes ill pass up a day of doing something for her and the other way around. i mean come on the fields going to be there in a week.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users