#1 kyle19

kyle19

arch angel (angel owners club)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 09:17 PM

Posted Image

DO YOU HAVE AN ANGEL. ARE YOU TIRED OF PEOPLE BAD MOUTHING WDP AND WANT TO SHOW HOW BADASS ANGELS ARE THEN THIS IS YOUR CLUB. THIS IS A CLUB AND CONVERSATION CENTER FOR ALL ANGEL OWNERS

SACRED SCRIPTUR
1. you must post 2+ pictures of your angel
2. your must post here on a regluar basis
3. if you dont like angels, get out
4. after posting your pictures, pm dumbdumb to get your sig banner
5. any angel, any year, any model, we dont discriminate as long as its an angel
6. if you dont own an angel but WDP/FATBOY gear then you can apply too, same rules apply
7. ALL TECHPB RULES APPLY!!!!
8. no question is a stupid question, if you are rude you will be reported!
9. we have ranking based on jobs of this clan
10. if you dont own any angel gear but still interested in promoting angel and helping us out post and we will add you to the clan with your job

Remember, this is for angel owners to come and chat about angels and show what they own. Not only is this a club but also a help center and information center about angels. If you have any troubles or questions we will do our best to help you out. Understand just because i am the president doesnt mean i know everything about WDP ill try to answer the best i can but hopefully we will have enough members that can answer any questions someone might have.

SHIRTS AND STICKERS ON THE WAY!

Links for Angel Needs
ANGEL WEBSITE
ANGEL OWNERS FORUM/GROUP

heres mine
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

arch angel=president
seraphim=vp
cherubim=council
thrones=regular members
guardian angels=members that dont have angels but still support and promote this clan

DK OWNZZZ!!!! I WHENZ!!
Arch Angel
Kyle19

Seraphim
D.K.
DumbDumb

Cherubim
JamesFitzPatrick
Bang_Switch
Black_Mage

Thrones
whats_an_a5
cockerpunk
preemptive stike
Mcjester- Angel Asia
MO1R
alexp162002
maximumslinky
TehJackal
moon
Dune Dx
chaldy
EarlyBird
PBNationisbest
Cgballer
DYENTPaintballer
Vegard
3migo
inclininggerm
NuMnUm9000
OEFVetran
fsugonoles63
Sasquatch
dizzart
saintnoir
Nobben #44
mpg2384
TeamKamikaze
arsenal9412

Guardian Angels

Edited by kyle19, 17 January 2011 - 11:23 PM.

Posted Image

#2 AbRa KaDaBrA

AbRa KaDaBrA

came for the jugs stayed for the wubs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,483 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 09:08 PM

i have never shot and angel and i know next to nothing about them, but i did get to fool arround with a broken one before. they seem like decent guns. i know that jt and brass eagle bought them out. so there new guns are junk. but there g7 fly was a face mower from what i understand. if you dont mind. please. inlighten me in the way's of the angel

#3 kyle19

kyle19

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 11:03 AM

the newest angels the A1 are rediculious guns they are not junk at all. It has everything and more you would want out of a high end marker. The G7 was probuly the gun that made it for them like what the ego did for eclipse. Owners argue all the time about whats better the G7 or A1. Now how the A1 differs is it can use HP tanks (but still recommend LP). people are so timid by angels because they are confusing in their design and dont act like other poppits. You just cant take a part an angel and do work on it everything is enclosed really well. Like the reg, is part of the body you cant unscrew it like anyother reg. You unscrew a little part at the very bottom of the reg and everything falls out the ass of it. The solanoid seems like its under bullet proof cassing its not like other guns where you unscrew the grip frame and the solanoid is right there, angels are much more compicated. The easiest stuff to use on an angel is the board and taking out the bolt (most times). The boards are oled, no dipswitches or anything they are easy to use boards and have every mode and can be customized very easily. The bolt is made (like the gun) to shoot extreamly brittle paint. The front of the bolt has an extreamly soft face and you can set the board to the type of paint you are using. The LP opperating system alows to shoot extreamly brittle paint. One shitty thing about angels is how low the resale value is. A 1100$ angel has a resale value of barily 500$ so if your a buyer thats a good deal but if your a seller then it sucks. People that dont have angels say they suck, they always break paint, etc. Angels will function like any other gun, as long as you keep up on it and keep it clean then it will funtion like a high end gun should. Its extreamly accurate, efficient, with a fly or magno kit you will have absolutly no kick. THe A1's are very small and light...every angel ive had worked great no problems
Posted Image

#4 D.K.

D.K.

L.L.L.

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,476 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 11:26 AM

2 pictures...?!?

That's easy...

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

and where are your pictures kyle?

#5 kyle19

kyle19

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 12:10 PM

im in class right now my pictures are going to be up soon today i promise
Posted Image

#6 D.K.

D.K.

L.L.L.

• Banned
  • 12,476 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 01:03 PM

i have never shot and angel and i know next to nothing about them, but i did get to fool arround with a broken one before. they seem like decent guns. i know that jt and brass eagle bought them out. so there new guns are junk. but there g7 fly was a face mower from what i understand. if you dont mind. please. inlighten me in the way's of the angel

That's probably some of the most retarded stuff I've yet to see on the Tech PB forums.

JT and BE did not buy out angel. If Angel's were such junk than I would've had COUNTLESS problems with the 10 I currently have experience with (locals, mine, teammates, etc.) and I don't.

Angel's are superguns like other superguns, they are great. G7 Fly is one of the more modern angel's so wouldn't it be junk by your comment? Oh no it's not, it's a "face mower"... Please dude before you speak, listen.

#7 D.K.

D.K.

L.L.L.

• Banned
  • 12,476 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 01:08 PM

the newest angels the A1 are rediculious guns they are not junk at all. It has everything and more you would want out of a high end marker. The G7 was probuly the gun that made it for them like what the ego did for eclipse. Owners argue all the time about whats better the G7 or A1. Now how the A1 differs is it can use HP tanks (but still recommend LP). people are so timid by angels because they are confusing in their design and dont act like other poppits. You just cant take a part an angel and do work on it everything is enclosed really well. Like the reg, is part of the body you cant unscrew it like anyother reg. You unscrew a little part at the very bottom of the reg and everything falls out the ass of it. The solanoid seems like its under bullet proof cassing its not like other guns where you unscrew the grip frame and the solanoid is right there, angels are much more compicated. The easiest stuff to use on an angel is the board and taking out the bolt (most times). The boards are oled, no dipswitches or anything they are easy to use boards and have every mode and can be customized very easily. The bolt is made (like the gun) to shoot extreamly brittle paint. The front of the bolt has an extreamly soft face and you can set the board to the type of paint you are using. The LP opperating system alows to shoot extreamly brittle paint. One shitty thing about angels is how low the resale value is. A 1100$ angel has a resale value of barily 500$ so if your a buyer thats a good deal but if your a seller then it sucks. People that dont have angels say they suck, they always break paint, etc. Angels will function like any other gun, as long as you keep up on it and keep it clean then it will funtion like a high end gun should. Its extreamly accurate, efficient, with a fly or magno kit you will have absolutly no kick. THe A1's are very small and light...every angel ive had worked great no problems

A1 series is much better, lighter, etc. etc. I'm not going to get into the details. The Fly reg can unscrew with easy, the A1 reg is still easy to take out. And yes, you can just take apart an Angel and work on it. They are easy to work on. People just don't like to work on them because they are scared, and don't realize the manual tells you everything. You have to pull the reg out with the extraction tool, it doesn't just fall out. Angel's are that complicated. Again, they are easy just people are scared to take them apart.

Edited by D.K., 20 April 2009 - 01:27 PM.

#8 kyle19

kyle19

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 03:18 PM

i know i didnt specify which angel i was talking about most of the time i was in class and had to get that out fast i know there are some mistakes dont get excited if anyone wants to fix some of my errors and explain it better go nuts i dont know everything about angel
Posted Image

#9 AbRa KaDaBrA

AbRa KaDaBrA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,483 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 11:36 PM

That's probably some of the most retarded stuff I've yet to see on the Tech PB forums.

JT and BE did not buy out angel. If Angel's were such junk than I would've had COUNTLESS problems with the 10 I currently have experience with (locals, mine, teammates, etc.) and I don't.

Angel's are superguns like other superguns, they are great. G7 Fly is one of the more modern angel's so wouldn't it be junk by your comment? Oh no it's not, it's a "face mower"... Please dude before you speak, listen.

well before you answer like a total dick head. let me explain my stupidity. wGP got bought out.....WDP is now known as angel instad of WDP. SO. i cont confused. kindly stop being a douche

#10 kyle19

kyle19

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 11:23 AM

well before you answer like a total dick head. let me explain my stupidity. wGP got bought out.....WDP is now known as angel instad of WDP. SO. i cont confused. kindly stop being a douche

sorry about that man i know you came looking for some answers and you got that sorry about that
Posted Image

#11 AbRa KaDaBrA

AbRa KaDaBrA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,483 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 12:21 PM

kyle your fine. i'm looking more and more into the a1 editions of the angels, im thinking about picking one up. since i dont feel like spending $$ to be able to browse for them here. i will be surfin arround on pbn. if you find somthing that seems decent. for a decent pice. PM me. i know there is no b/s/t aloud in the forums here

#12 kyle19

kyle19

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 12:34 PM

kyle your fine. i'm looking more and more into the a1 editions of the angels, im thinking about picking one up. since i dont feel like spending $$ to be able to browse for them here. i will be surfin arround on pbn. if you find somthing that seems decent. for a decent pice. PM me. i know there is no b/s/t aloud in the forums here

thats the good thing about angels is they have such low resale you can get one for a good price, last night on pbn i saw a lot of joy division's up and some fly's, ill pm you some that i find
Posted Image

#13 DumbDumb

DumbDumb

Proudly Sponsored by Dye Paintball And Blades And Triggers

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 02:45 PM

ok, heres my baby, 2 of my latest editions, took it with my cellphone, not in town, very bad quality, these are just a1's, olive, matte black, gloss black. I still have black to red fade, black to pink fade, and my flys. uploaded via internet cafe edited with paint <_<

Attached Files

Proudly Sponsored By:
Dye Paintball
Blades And Triggers

#14 JamesFitzpatrick

JamesFitzpatrick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 05:08 PM

Well i guess i may as well join in :rolleyes:

Posted Image

Posted Image

its an iR3, but at the moment, dying a death, and am trying to revive it, as its been years out of service. But see what i can do for it

And here's moi in my angel trousers :)

Posted Image
Posted Image

#15 Old Guy

Old Guy

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 05:19 PM

Ok, let me get my act together, I'll try and get pics with my posting as soon as I can.
Ciao.

#16 kyle19

kyle19

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 05:24 PM

Ok, let me get my act together, I'll try and get pics with my posting as soon as I can.
Ciao.

you got it, as soon as you post pictures your in
Posted Image

#17 Bang_Switch

Bang_Switch

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 09:15 PM

Red and black A1 Fly (I've put Sly grips on it since this pic)
Posted Image

Posted Image

Sly Fly(sorry for the shitty pics, its all I have until it gets back from being fixed)

Posted Image

Posted Image

#18 kyle19

kyle19

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 09:24 PM

the SLY.. hell yes man
Posted Image

#19 Bang_Switch

Bang_Switch

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 11:16 PM

the SLY.. hell yes man

hell yes when it shoots paintballs at people and not pieces of its own bolt lol :lol:

#20 Black_Mage

Black_Mage

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 03:33 AM

i've been messaged to join the club, so i better join :P

My old A1
Posted Image

My A1 Fly Gothic Edition
Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Black_Mage, 22 April 2009 - 03:52 AM.

#21 D.K.

D.K.

L.L.L.

• Banned
  • 12,476 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 11:37 AM

Nice gats guys...

#22 kyle19

kyle19

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 01:07 PM

Bang_switch and I where having a conversation and i wanted to get your guys imput. We were talking about how it seems like there has been an increase of angel users. at both our fields we see more people starting to use angels and getting more interested in them. I thinks its because they have such low resale value, people on a budget see a high end gun for that cheap they get it and realize what they have been missing, put down your thoughts and if youve seen an increase in angel users
Posted Image

#23 D.K.

D.K.

L.L.L.

• Banned
  • 12,476 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 01:10 PM

Bang_switch and I where having a conversation and i wanted to get your guys imput. We were talking about how it seems like there has been an increase of angel users. at both our fields we see more people starting to use angels and getting more interested in them. I thinks its because they have such low resale value, people on a budget see a high end gun for that cheap they get it and realize what they have been missing, put down your thoughts and if youve seen an increase in angel users

There has been an increase at my field as well but that's because I sell Angel's (not physically but verbally).

#24 kyle19

kyle19

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 01:15 PM

two teams that play at my field are sponserd by angel and they always get first place at all the tournaments at the field so people have been wanting to be "winners" too and have been getting more into angel
Posted Image

#25 Bang_Switch

Bang_Switch

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 05:49 PM

it'll be interesting to see how many people are shooting them at milleniums (i'm flying out to the first event in a few hours :) )

#26 D.K.

D.K.

L.L.L.

• Banned
  • 12,476 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 06:28 PM

This coveted accessory of the SLY FLY is now available to all A1 owners--the SLY Turbine Bolt improves overall efficiency and flow 10% over stock A1 performance.

Features

Internal CNC Milled Turbine Fin System--increases flow and efficiency
Molded Polyurethane soft face reduces breech breakage and chopping
Chamfered bolt face reduces ball stack chopping
Super high tolerance 5-Axis CNC milled Delrin construction

http://shop.slyequip...e=129-00-000-01

Posted Image

#27 Bang_Switch

Bang_Switch

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 06:56 PM

This coveted accessory of the SLY FLY is now available to all A1 owners--the SLY Turbine Bolt improves overall efficiency and flow 10% over stock A1 performance.

Features

Internal CNC Milled Turbine Fin System--increases flow and efficiency
Molded Polyurethane soft face reduces breech breakage and chopping
Chamfered bolt face reduces ball stack chopping
Super high tolerance 5-Axis CNC milled Delrin construction

http://shop.slyequip...e=129-00-000-01

Posted Image

A word of warning about these things, theres (was)one in my Sly Fly, it broke off around the metal pin at the back mid game and was shot out the barrel(which was ruined)

I'm still waiting to hear back about what the exact problem was. Hopefully with these Sly has worked out whatever the issue may be, but be aware that this can happen if you're thinking of putting one in your gun

#28 kyle19

kyle19

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 07:20 PM

i bet there will be a lot more angels there becuase of joy division being there and now the tigers use angels and since they are a europe comany i bet you will see a lot more teams using angels at Millennium. I hope with the Sly bolt they fix it fast if theres a problems since yours broke i want one of those in my A1 but not if its going to break and shatter out
Posted Image

#29 Bang_Switch

Bang_Switch

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 07:41 PM

i bet there will be a lot more angels there becuase of joy division being there and now the tigers use angels and since they are a europe comany i bet you will see a lot more teams using angels at Millennium. I hope with the Sly bolt they fix it fast if theres a problems since yours broke i want one of those in my A1 but not if its going to break and shatter out

Well I'll be talking to the guys from Sly tomorrow so I'll let you know what they have to say about it

#30 kyle19

kyle19

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 08:16 PM

Well I'll be talking to the guys from Sly tomorrow so I'll let you know what they have to say about it

i hope its nothing serious and it was just a screw up like when the luxe first came out some had bolts that would shatter too i hope they can fix it so no one else has that problem
Posted Image

#31 D.K.

D.K.

L.L.L.

• Banned
  • 12,476 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 07:29 AM

Sly has excellent customer service. :) Speak to Lisa Anderson if you need too.

#32 kyle19

kyle19

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 01:48 PM

just hope he fixes it before anyone starts talking shit about angel even more
Posted Image

#33 D.K.

D.K.

L.L.L.

• Banned
  • 12,476 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 01:52 PM

Yeah that's true, lol.

#34 whats_an_a5

whats_an_a5

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 02:36 PM

I don't post much, usually just read through the forums about once a day. But i figured I throw in my angels. I have 06 speed Gat edition, red a1, and a Angel speed projuct gun.
Here is the gat
Posted Image
I thought i had some pics of the other ones but i will have to post them up later today or tommorrow

Understand haters are gonna hate you regardless. Get that outta your head, where haters aren't hating on you. You got to be grateful, you need haters. What are you complaining about, what do you think a haters job is. To hate! So let them do there job!

-Katt Williams

Techpb muppet.
SLS,Victory, Lux, Vice, DM9 and others
326 AS USAFR C17 Loadmaster

#35 kyle19

kyle19

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 03:06 PM

when you get more post up a few more pictures, always love old school angels
Posted Image

#36 kyle19

kyle19

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 03:17 PM

stickers are in the process of being worked on, the design will be similar to the banners. how many of you guys want to get in on some of this action and would be interested in getting some sticker, they would be for sale for about 2$. if everyone agrees on this the stickers will go into full force im just waiting until we get more members before i deciede to get them so theres not a stack just chillin in my room. let me know what you guys think of the stickers and if anyone has anyother cool ideas to help promote angel and this club let me know im open to all suggestions.
Posted Image

#37 Bang_Switch

Bang_Switch

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 06:19 PM

greetings from millenniums guys

don't have much time so i'll keep it brief

far more angels than there used to be here

sly bolt issues have been dealt with

pm or post here if you want me to speak to anyone here, find out anything, have questions answered etc

#38 kyle19

kyle19

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 06:24 PM

greetings from millenniums guys

don't have much time so i'll keep it brief

far more angels than there used to be here

sly bolt issues have been dealt with

pm or post here if you want me to speak to anyone here, find out anything, have questions answered etc

thats awsome there a lot more angels thats so cool man. hows the tournament going, i take it joy division and tigers are there, i want to ask the tigers how they are enjoying their new angels since they just switched from dye i think it was. what was wrong with the sly bolt, if its not happening with all of them then ill get one for mine
Posted Image

#39 kyle19

kyle19

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 07:36 PM

i just looked up the rankings for Millenuim and Joy is in first place so far hell yeah, well haha like that was a shock of course they are going to win
Posted Image

#40 Bang_Switch

Bang_Switch

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 03:51 AM

tournament is going well, we've won both our games so far. we spent a weekend training with max from joy about 2 weeks ago which really helped us :)

the angel presence is much bigger than i expected, they even have a big tent selling angels and other angel stuff

joy are playing very well so far, even better than last year imho

about the sly bolt, basically what i was told is that they've changed their manufacturing process slightly, and are using softer, more flexible materials in its construction, in order to prevent parts of it shearing off as happened to mine. when the bolt moves forward and hits the valve pin it stops very sharply, which puts it under great stress. with the original bolt the materials were so rigid that it could cause the bolt to break apart as the bolt didn't have that little bit of flexibility to allow it to stretch forward by that extra fraction of a millimeter without breaking

#41 kyle19

kyle19

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 06:29 PM

thats awsome man good luck with the other games, thats so cool theres more angels there i hope each year it just keeps doubling until it dominates
Posted Image

#42 D.K.

D.K.

L.L.L.

• Banned
  • 12,476 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 06:45 PM

Well they aren't exactly new but hey, whatever works.

#43 kyle19

kyle19

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 06:51 PM

well yeah i didnt mean new like new condition i ment wanting another fly to your collection
Posted Image

#44 Black_Mage

Black_Mage

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 02:19 PM

Those are some really nice flys.

i picked up my A1 last year for 400 dollars or so, it only had 15.000 shots on it, it still works perfectly as a backup to my Fly :)

#45 kyle19

kyle19

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 07:12 PM

today was the Big Game at my field and there where quite a few angels there (yes most of them where because they are sponsered by angel) but a few guys arnt and had a1 flys and one had a badass splash anno speed
Posted Image

#46 DumbDumb

DumbDumb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 07:56 AM

ok guys, this is a first:
I am letting you guys know because thats what us band of brothers/sisters/what ever else are supposed to do.

If you where at millennium, you either missed out or you werent special enough, the pegasus was in spain, a prototype only but still,
the pegasus is the future a2, and it looks nothing like an angel:( it does have a macroline and not inline but they might change that.

It shoots amazing, like a1 fly's mother, and it makes the luxe a childs play.

This is all the info i have at the moment.

i couldnt get a picture, sorry. but my god..... you will see it by the end of the year, at world cup maybe or at intercontinental. joy division has played with them, not in a tournament coz this is secret 007 stuff, so.... i cant wait ;)
Proudly Sponsored By:
Dye Paintball
Blades And Triggers

#47 kyle19

kyle19

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 09:48 AM

thats so badass i want to see pictures so bad i cant wait that long
Posted Image

#48 DumbDumb

DumbDumb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 10:15 AM

il try organise, but itl have to be a pm or mail thing

Edited by DumbDumb, 04 May 2009 - 10:16 AM.

Proudly Sponsored By:
Dye Paintball
Blades And Triggers

#49 D.K.

D.K.

L.L.L.

• Banned
  • 12,476 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 10:17 AM

That's cool man but I already told myself when the Angel comes out I won't buy it because I know there will be a Fly version coming out soon after that.

#50 DumbDumb

DumbDumb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 10:36 AM

yip dont, fly will be release in +-6-10 months, but major price difference, we looking at $500 for the new marker, angel wants to get their name out there once again, so guys, ready to play with majority markers?
Proudly Sponsored By:
Dye Paintball
Blades And Triggers

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users