4 replies to this topic

#1 Hoot {MWB}

Hoot {MWB}

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 11:36 AM

To our woodsball brethren, MWB is continuing to look for some new growth:

The Muddy Water Boys are a woodsball/scenario paintball team based out of Omaha, Nebraska. We're a veteran team of Oklahoma DDay and have been to various scenario games around the Midwest for over 8 years. In 2006 MWB participated in the SPPL (Scenario Paintball Players League) taking 2nd in the Midwest and finishing 6th in the nation at the National Championship. Built upon these cornerstones: friendship, humility, and good fun, we’re always looking for an excuse to do some camping, sling some paint, and grill up some brauts.

One of our primary goals as a team is to promote woodsball in the Midwest, especially in Big Red country. There are a lot of strong teams in this area who would love to advance to the SPPL stage or major scenario level but are unsure how. We hope to help in that process by providing a network/central hub for those groups, as well as provide some weekend battles where we can all get together and play. This sport is all about friends, and we extend our hand to those who would accept it.

We have never recruited based merely upon talent. Instead, we look for those who value the same principles and who approach the game as it should be played. Winning tournaments and driving half way across the country for week long scenarios are pointless if you can’t enjoy the brothers next to you. If you’re old team has drifted apart, or you’re new to the game and looking to hook up with some fellow Nebraska woodsballers, we might have a team for you. Currently out rosters sits at 27 members and we'd love to hit 35 by summer. Hit us up at:

www.muddywaterboys.com
"Not the victory but the action; Not the goal but the game; In the deed the glory"
Posted Image
www.muddywaterboys.com

#2 sassy.is.1

sassy.is.1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 01:46 PM

hello, i live in lincoln and i played with your team at cjs lincoln dss game #2 and i would be intrested in commming and trying it out i paintball about 4 times a month latly and it seems u guys have a passion for it. im 14 live in lincoln you can pm me that would be nice :)

#3 Hoot {MWB}

Hoot {MWB}

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 10:39 AM

hello, i live in lincoln and i played with your team at cjs lincoln dss game #2 and i would be intrested in commming and trying it out i paintball about 4 times a month latly and it seems u guys have a passion for it. im 14 live in lincoln you can pm me that would be nice Posted Image

For those still looking to hook up with a group of guys to play with in the Omaha area, feel free to check us out on our forums (www.muddywaterboys.com) and say hello. If our team isn't a good fit for you, we can direct you to some other quality groups in the area as well. There is a lot of good people around here playing this game we love.

Update on MWB, we now have 35 members and have entered our second year of play in the UWL (Ultimate Woodsball League). We took 1st at the Dallas, TX regional and 1st at the Oklahoma DDay regional. We will be traveling to Chino, California and SC Village in September to competed for the Woodsball National Title. Most of our summer has been centered around tournie practice, so with that scene coming to an end soon for the year, we look forward to playing in the local scenario/market once again. Currently we play to hit Hurtgenwald at Mad Cow and some Big Games.

Edited by Hoot {MWB}, 10 August 2010 - 10:39 AM.

"Not the victory but the action; Not the goal but the game; In the deed the glory"
Posted Image
www.muddywaterboys.com

#4 christhered

christhered

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 02:23 PM

hope to see you guys out at cj's, and i'm currently gauging interest for our team for the hurtgenwald game.
Clear Gloss Darq Marq
Gloss black Vice
dust black/gloss red Victory
MBP Militia
Proudly supported by: Bob Long, Empire, Edge Paintball Adventures.

#5 p8ntballvixin

p8ntballvixin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 10:52 AM

my husband and i would be interested in joing your team were do you play and how about would we try out

when all else fails C-4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users