• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#51 pals0007

pals0007

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 12:08 AM

This is a Thread so team captains can go in one thread and look for willing players to play for them.

Try to follow the format

• Name: Jesse
  • Experience: 6 years, 2 years on tourneys
  • Can you get a ride to practices and events or would you need carpool: yes
  • Can you pay for paint or do you need help: yes
  • setup: Primary - Karnivor, Secondary - NME
  • Are you looking to stay on the team long or just play a couple tournaments: long
  • Player ID link if available
Add information if you can

Primary - Karnivor
Secondary - NME
Hopper - Empire
Pants - Dye Baistix
Previous Team - Archangel

#52 lightfoot

lightfoot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:25 AM

• Austin Neff
  • Los Angeles
  • 12 years + Some tournament + tons of refing + played in a club
  • Have a car, dont mind carpooling others or being carpooled.
  • New to the area(2 months), work at Hollywood Paintball. So at the moment I can afford it occasionally.
  • Luxe, Rotor, 68/45 crossfire
  • Im looking for anything that works. If its a descent team I will stay.

#53 G3T BuNK3r3d KiD

G3T BuNK3r3d KiD

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:49 PM

• Name: Tyler
  • Experience: 3 years (2 years tourney)
  • Can you get a ride to practices and events or would you need carpool: I can get a ride
  • Can you pay for paint or do you need help: I can pay for my own paint
  • setup: Etek 3, Dye rotor, Ninja 68/45 (getting a Clone GT or a geo 2 in summer)
  • Are you looking to stay on the team long or just play a couple tournaments: I prefer to stay on a team
  • Where do you play at?: Sc village or ASG in colton
  • Add information if you can: I play forward mostly snake but i can play anywhere you want really. I'm a pretty solid player and yes Ive been on a team before I'm committed to playing and making practice as much as i can but I can usually only play on sundays.

Put this in your sig if you're under 18 and you buy your own gear!

#54 Osnare94

Osnare94

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:21 AM

Name:Valentino Ortega
Experience:1 year +(woods ball experience and some airball experience)mainly a back player,willing to improve
Can you get a ride to practices and events or would you need carpool:carpool
Can you pay for paint or do you need help:50/50 cheap stuff i can pay for,sponsers will be helpfulll
setup:Alien Indy,Autococker Sr,Empire 68/4500,Rotor
Are you looking to stay on the team long or just play a couple tournaments:2 months because of bootcamp
Player ID link if available: N/A

Edited by Osnare94, 05 May 2012 - 10:10 PM.

THEVAL

#55 Slipshot

Slipshot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 01:54 PM

Ok so im looking for a team or atleast a group of guy's to play with in the SoCal Area.
HomeField: Camp Pendelton Paintball
Other Fields: Sc Village(somtimes)
SetUp:
Pmr 08
Dye Rotor
Empire E'vent ZN Mask
Draxxus 68/4500
Experince: I've been playing paintball for about a year now with walk on's and private groups. Im looking to get more serious into paintball though. I'm a quick learner and like to play foward postions on the snake side of the field. I'm 15 with a stable part time job. I have no problem getting to and from pratices on time. Im wanting to be albe to play competivly at something I love and espically get better and improve my game and playstyle. Sadly I have no tourney exp but like I said am willing to learn and adapt quickly!
Tell me what you think

#56 Borgar11

Borgar11

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:02 AM

Edited by Borgar11, 28 May 2012 - 07:34 PM.

Dm11/Vanguard Creed owner.

#57 Gpbman

Gpbman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 08:27 PM

Name- Graham Collector
Age- 15
Location- Santa Barbara CA (I mostly go to PB USA)
Experience- 4 years 1.5 competitive
Ride- Ill find a way unless its over 90 miles away
Paint finances- I always can buy my own paint
Setup- Bob Long Vice with CP on off asa and 2 piece CP 14in barrel, Shit steely tank, Halo V35,
In for the long term or just play and bail- Looking to play for team for as long as i can.
Player ID- N/A

#58 Borgar11

Borgar11

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 07:40 PM

SC Divinity is a D4 team looking for a couple dedicated players to add to our roster. Any position will work but we would like a front player preferably. Our home field is CP and we usually practice on sundays every other weekend. No tourney experience required. PM me for more details.

Edited by Borgar11, 02 July 2012 - 02:57 PM.

#59 muscleaaron

muscleaaron

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 12:42 AM

Name: Aaron Hurtz
Experience:5 years, 1 year of serius play
Can you get a ride to practices and events or would you need carpool: i can get a ride but carpool if possible
Can you pay for paint or do you need help: i can pay everythingy for myself
setup: etek 3 lt, ninja 68/45, dye i4, dye c11 pants, pinokio loader, and many other stuff i have extra
Are you looking to stay on the team long or just play a couple tournaments: i want to stay as long as

#60 Duybuin

Duybuin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 02:43 PM

Name :Yee Nguyen
Experience: 3 years of play m but no tourney experience
Can you get a ride to practices and events or would you need carpool: got my own car
Can you pay for paint or do you need help: Got the cash and job
setup: Geo 2, rotor, ninja stubby and the essentials
Are you looking to stay on the team long or just play a couple tournaments: Anything... I'd even be down to just practice for now and maybe help in the pits since this season has already started

Edited by Duybuin, 04 June 2012 - 02:43 PM.

#61 Panda's Revenge

Panda's Revenge

Officially Sponsored by China Ball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,495 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 11:05 PM

Name: Austin Hoang (I'm pretty sure that's how I spell my name, firefox)

Experience: 8-9 months, just looking for a crew to run with for the summer

Can you get a ride to practices and events or would you need carpool: Dad can drive me if he schedules a paintball outing that day, otherwise most likely carpool

Can you pay for paint or do you need help: I can pay for whitebox paint sometimes, help would be appreciated.

setup: Azodin Kaos Pump, VL200 loader, steely, BDU's but hopefully getting RAZA pants, Vest or pod pack

Are you looking to stay on the team long or just play a couple tournaments: Only if you're a recreational team, not looking for much tournament play unless it's pump

Player ID link if available

Extra info: I enjoy flanking around the left and right side, no snake or similar though. I can be a back player as well.

Edited by Panda's Revenge, 27 June 2012 - 11:08 PM.

#62 K1NGofTH3farW3ST

K1NGofTH3farW3ST

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:18 PM

• Tyler Merrell
  • Newport Beach, CA
  • 1 Year of mostly xball
  • I got rides covered but im open to a carpool if necessary
  • Got paint covered but help is always nice
  • Bossed axe, z2, decked out in empire soft gear-ready to play turneys immeadatly
  • Im the solution to your problem so what ever you need!
  • n/a yet
  • notes:im 6'1, can play back, mid, and front, have support for finace and rides, and am looking to get on a team for local/regional 2013 season-I CAN ALSO PROVIDE PHOTOGRAPHY AND POD BITCHING!!!
  • If ya dig, or would like more info, contact me at 7207468349

#63 805PB

805PB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:19 PM

Name-Nick Potwora

Age-16

Location- Ventura County/Oxnard

Experience- about 6 months(i know this is a short time and i know i might not have all the skills but i am willing to learn)

Can you get a ride to practices and events or would you need carpool-carpools are always helpful but i would most likely be able to get a ride as long as its in VC

Can you pay for paint or do you need help-i am in the process of getting a job but until that happens i might need some help

setup- Etek3 AM~Ninja 68/4500~rotor

Are you looking to stay on the team long or just play a couple tournaments-either would be great just looking for an opportunity to improve my skills but will stay with a team as long as i can

i am all about teamwork, i played baseball for 8 years and played freshman football so i know how important it is to have a well functioning team and i am willing to contribute to that. I am 100% willing to learn and can take direction. I will also do what i can to help the team win to the best of my ability. I will put my all into the team. Paintball is my new life...
i have a addiction to paintball......

#64 dobby99

dobby99

Sophomore Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:15 AM

Name: Walter

Experience: 2 years of airball. 1 year of tournaments.

Ride and paint taken care of.

Marker: ego 11

Availability: Warped, CPP on weekends. ASG but its far.

Looking to play ASGTS, IEPL, RPL, and maybe one big event such as NPPL HB. Really looking forward to start competing.

Edited by dobby99, 15 February 2013 - 02:21 AM.

#65 Borgar11

Borgar11

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:40 AM

• Name- Nick Channels
  • Age- 18
  • Location- Corona Del Mar (Newport) Will go to any field in area but fields I usually play at are CPP/ ASG/ SC VILLAGE
  • Experience- 3 years all speed ball and the last year was on a team with tournaments
  • Position- I play back usually snake side but I can honestly play any position if needed, including snake I have experience with snake filling in but never played it as my main position
  • Can you get a ride to practices and events or would you need carpool- I will always have a ride and can carpool with people if they need it
  • Can you pay for paint or do you need help- I can always pay for my own paint and have plenty of paint hookups from shops and manufacturers if team needs it
  • setup- (guns) G6R/Angel A1 Fly/AXE/Vanguard Creed (tanks) Draxxus 68/45 ninja pro reg/ Smart parts 68/45 ninja ultralite reg/ Ninja 68/45 SLP reg (hoppers) Rotor blue/ Rotor white/ upped Halo with ripdrive/ Invert too
  • Are you looking to stay on the team long or just play a couple tournaments- Find a team to stick on for as long as I can

EXTRA SKILLS-
  • very organized and all my gear is well maintained in tip top shape
  • Decent gun tech. cant say that im professionally certified but I can fix most minor to medium problems on the field
  • Always have backup gear so you will never see me have to borrow gear and I VERY rarely have any of my gear go down
  • As I said before I have a lot of connections and can (well I guess I shouldn't guarantee it just incase haha but like 95% for sure) get paint and gear from multiple manufacturers at a very sizable discount ( Im kind of worried I could get in trouble for posting this but I dont see what would be wrong with openly stating this)
  • Im shape and athletic, Ive played sports all my life and would consider myself a great athlete including in paintball
  • I know the game of paintball as an industry as well as on the field very well
  • My best strength would be my gun handling skills (snap shooting, gun battles, 1v1s, running and gunning, shooting my lanes, ect) especially in gun battles Ive done a lot of practice on and off the field to build my skills in this regards and i get compliments all the time about it and its something I am definitely proud of
  • smart player that knows when to make a move and when to tuck in, you will very rarely see me get out on dumb mistakes Im very patient and level headed on the field allowing me to make the right decision at the right time
  • I think my most valuable trait though is my reliability it pissed me off to no end the flakey and unreliableness of paintball players when I was a captain so I really do think my most valuable trait in regards to a team would be the fact that if I say im going to do something il do it, If I say im going to make it to practice I will, If I say im going to clean team pods I will, If we have practice at 8:00 I wont show up at 8:45 il be there at 7:45 so im geared up and ready to go at 8:00, We sign up for a new tournament im not going to have the money the day before or even the day of I will get it in as soon as possible so you're not shitting you're pants hoping to get payed back the $500 you just dropped out of pocket for the tournament
EXTRA INFO- Looking for a team to hop on that I can stick with for as long as I can. I was owner and captain of my last team and we had 10+ members and a ton of sponsores so we pretty much got to play for free but due to personal issues as well as deployments (some members where marines) we disolved at the end of the last season. This time I just want to be able to keep all my focus on the field instead of managing a team. That said im more then willing to help with whatever I can and take on whatever responsibilities but as anyone who has started or runs there own team its a ton of work and it was just to stressful for me to rush back into it.

#66 asthmaticrhino

asthmaticrhino

Skyrockets in flight! Beeewwww

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:33 PM

• Name Michael Flickner
  • Age 16, 17 in april
  • Location San Jose
  • Experience: Been playing since 2009 with own gear, looking for 1st tournament team
  • Can you get a ride to practices and events or would you need carpool: Most of the time I would have a ride, for longer journeys may need to carpool
  • Can you pay for paint or do you need help: I can pay for my own paint, but help is always appreciated
  • setup: BL protege/Etek w/68 and z2
  • Are you looking to stay on the team long or just play a couple tournaments: I would love to find a first team to learn the ropes of tournament play and progress with the team, so long
Additional Info: I normally play mid/back, but will play anywhere you put me
. CEPP is fine for practices, but closer to santa clara paintball/ USPN in Hollister would be better

Edited by asthmaticrhino, 09 March 2013 - 06:25 PM.

Protip. Buy a shovel. Dig and Pile REPEAT until desired effect is achieved. Builds upper body and character. Bitches love upper body and character.

#67 5ozofpain

5ozofpain

FUS RO DAH

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,170 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 10:01 AM

Anyone looking to play RPL?

Spoiler

Feedback I LE AXE 

EKK ELITE

#68 Panda's Revenge

Panda's Revenge

Officially Sponsored by China Ball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,495 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 12:58 AM

Oh boy, here we go again trying to get more attention, now updated.

Name: Austin Hoang (I'm pretty sure that's how I spell my name, firefox)

Experience: 1 year

Can you get a ride to practices and events or would you need carpool: Dad can drive me if he schedules a paintball outing that day, otherwise most likely carpool

Can you pay for paint or do you need help: I can pay for whitebox paint sometimes, help would be appreciated.

setup: FAP Quest; No currently working loader, I'm working on that; 68/4500 Raza Tank; JT Team Pants; Eflex; need a new pack, only have the sideways one

Are you looking to stay on the team long or just play a couple tournaments: I can stay as long as I need to, if you can drive me to and from.

Player ID link if available:#106652
http://paintball-pla...r3yK0EMx5iM180f

Extra info: I'm happy when you give me food.

#69 guitarsandpaintball

guitarsandpaintball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:06 AM

Name Aleks Landsberger
Age 25
Location LA (ktown)
Experience I've been balling for 8 years. No divisional experience, two years of serious airball time.
Can you get a ride to practices and events or would you need carpool: I have a car, but saving gas and carpooling never hurt either. ;)
Can you pay for paint or do you need help: I can pay for paint.
setup: Geo 2.1, rotor v3
Are you looking to stay on the team long or just play a couple tournaments- if we have chemistry and play well together, i'll stay as long as possible. I want a team, not a part-time group to
play with
Player ID link if available n/a

Extra info-
I put communication and teamwork first. I listen well, but teach and lead when i have the knowledge. I passionately love paintball and give 100% at all times. I keep in excellent shape and will help to motivate whenever possible. I have pretty decent tech knowledge and will ALWAYS be early/on time and show up. I keep my word. Hit me up!

Edited by guitarsandpaintball, 16 May 2013 - 04:15 AM.

Don't tell me you don't sit at the window all day after ordering something. The fucking worst is getting a 'loluwerenttin' letter and having to pick it up. - Schadenfreude Fanatic

http://www.techpb.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=218192

#70 Ecko3

Ecko3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:17 PM

• Jeffrey aka "Rico"
  • High Desert (Phelan)
  • 5 years
  • Got my own truck, can make it to practices no problem
  • Always buy my own paint, have a steady job to do so
  • Setup: Proto PMR 2010, Virtue Spire, and Ninja 68/45
  • Looking for a team to progress, long term. Want to push myself as a player and build good relationships with fellow teammates

Typically play at SC Village and ASG, willing to try out and give anything a try. Im extremely passionate for the sport and I want to find a good group to play with that will push me as a player. Im reliable and always work hard whether if its a tourny or a practice, a game is a game, and put my heart into it. Thanks guys! Dueces :)

Edited by Ecko3, 29 May 2013 - 12:22 PM.

#71 chemical co 1020

chemical co 1020

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 11:23 PM

Patrick 'Pat' Clark
Coronado/Downtown
1 year of mixed play
Usually can get a ride but carpooling is nice. May be getting a license
I have paint covered but its always nice to get help
Etek 3 AM with OLED board. Halo hopper, Ninja 68/4500
I'm looking for a team to learn from, I'll stick with it

#72 Trend on me

Trend on me

What is the "member" you speak of?

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:47 AM

Name Hunter Wren Russ
Age 14
Location LA

Experience 4 years

Can you get a ride to practices and events or would you need carpool: I can ride to practice on own

Can you pay for paint or do you need help: I can pay

setup HDE Ego 11, Camo green Rotor, Ninja 50/4500 tank

Are you looking to stay on the team long or just play a couple tournaments: im here all summer for RPL or whatever tourneys

Player ID link if available

2s5zath.jpg

My Feedback
Positive:2. Neutral: 0. Negative: 0

#73 Garribean

Garribean

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:10 PM

• Name: Gibran Esquivez
  • Location: Los Banos, CA But play at Extreme Paintball in Modesto, CA.
  • Experience: 1 year
  • Can you get a ride to practices and events or would you need carpool: Have my own ride.
  • Can you pay for paint or do you need help: I can pay for paint.
  • setup: LV1, Rotor, 68/45
  • Are you looking to stay on the team long or just play a couple tournaments: Long term.
  • Player ID link if available

Edited by Garribean, 26 June 2013 - 11:10 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users