• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 codymt

codymt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 01:03 PM

Just went to battle ridge paintball in bozeman it was a blast. They just gettting started and have five coarses 2 speedball and 3 others mostly out of palles tries and barrles. Its very cheap to 10 for a dayor 15 if you want to rent and that includes air. If anyone is in the area they should check it out they on open on weekends but if you have a group you can call them and go anytime.
Tippmann A-5 16" J&J Barrel, Trinity Cyclone Kit, Polished. Owner of a Bob long Protege soon as get wife talked into it...........never mind

#2 chewiestmonkey

chewiestmonkey

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 07:06 PM

Hey thats sweet!
i think im going to MSU which is in bozeman, how close is this feild?
My BST feedback thread: http://www.techpb.co...&mode=show&st=0
If you'r too busy getting even, you will never get ahead.

#3 Huff n Puff

Huff n Puff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 02:37 AM

It's not very far from Bozeman. It's in Belgrade which is a short drive west of Bozeman.
You won't find much info on Montana paintball on these forums sadly. Check out the Montana forum on PBN. We are actually one of the few helpful forums on PBN :)

You are lucky to be going to a city with a paintball field nearby. There are only about half a dozen currently operating in Montana: Battle Ridge, 406 Paintball (Missoula), 406 Finest and T.E. (Great Falls), Huff n Puff and Diamond (Billings)

#4 chewiestmonkey

chewiestmonkey

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 07:29 PM

haha yeah thats pretty cool.

my grandparents live near bigfork, which is kinda close to missoula.

I really like montana though, its alot different from washington
My BST feedback thread: http://www.techpb.co...&mode=show&st=0
If you'r too busy getting even, you will never get ahead.

#5 MilkMan

MilkMan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 07:28 PM

I know this thread is super old, but there's not much discussion on this forum. I'll be going to MSU too! Do you know if battle ridge is still going strong? I was worried that I wouldn't have any airball when I got to Bozeman. If someone at MSU or in Bozeman reads this please let me know about the paintball scene there.

#6 Huff n Puff

Huff n Puff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 07:01 PM

I know this thread is super old, but there's not much discussion on this forum. I'll be going to MSU too! Do you know if battle ridge is still going strong? I was worried that I wouldn't have any airball when I got to Bozeman. If someone at MSU or in Bozeman reads this please let me know about the paintball scene there.

Battle Ridge is still going. He doesn't have an airball field cause it sounds like rodents destroyed it over the winter. There is a private field that is an airball field. Best place to go for info on paintball in montana is PBNation and go to the Montana forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users