Photo

Smart Parks Freak Barrel (smart parts epic fail)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 murkstatus

murkstatus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 07:03 PM

Not exactly sure where this should go... but I realized after a few months that my 16" front had multiple nicks from manufacture error in it that would cause diced balls at least 30% of the time... and I called up returns to tell them the problem and they hung up and wouldn't answer any other time I called back... I wouldn't buy anything from these guys again considering hanging up is their customer service...

#2 hammer280

hammer280

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 07:06 PM

That sounds like bullshit. When I called smart parts, their CS was great. And the Freak in my opinion is an amazing barrel for any marker...

#3 Ames

Ames

I hated ions beafore it was cool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,046 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 07:08 PM

ive heard of that happening to other smartpart barrels, i guess they really dont have a quality control center at the factory.

just keep calling them, eventually the squeaky wheel gets the oil

hammer280, dont just go flaming people, go over to pb nation if you want to do that.

Edited by Ames, 23 April 2009 - 07:11 PM.

Beautiful Raceframe'd round body CCM S5
Virtue'd Vlocity
68/45 Maxflo
CP 10in .685 barrel

#4 hammer280

hammer280

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 07:11 PM

ive heard of that happening to other smartpart barrels, i guess they really dont have a quality control center at the factory.

just keep calling them, eventually the squeaky wheel gets the oil

Sorry for the off-topicness but you're the first person I've seen that registered before I did, besides the mods...

#5 Murdernickle

Murdernickle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 07:17 PM

i had a freak for my vibe and it was great. One of the best barrels I have owned. SP's customer service is awesome as well
Free Graphic Design Work

The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.

No Referral Links.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users