5 replies to this topic

#1 joshua2209

joshua2209

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 08:31 AM

Hey guys, I'm in a process of making a huge decision about two guns. One of those is ofcourse the REV-I, and the other will not be named because everyone's gunna say to get that one xD. the reason im doing this is because in ______ vs. ______ forums I get all of the owners of a certain gun that say to buy that one, and don't really back it up.

So all of you rev-i owners, I wanna hear all of the pro's and con's. as descriptive as you can get!

thanks~josh
LNIB rev-i for sale/trade
http://www.techpb.co...showtopic=61211

#2 Ced

Ced

Honorary Canadian

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 08:42 AM

Dude, get the other one. :D

Serious: The Rev-i is a decent spool valve marker. It has a good barrel set, is lightweight and does it's job. Something many people don't know: Paintball inovation is stuck for 7 years. There is no inherently better marker out there. It is spoolie and poppet, the rest is minor differences. Get the Rev-i, if you like the design. If not, get something else. That's the best and most qualified advice I can give on this topic, before shitstorms and fanboi attacks hit you.

Regards,
Chris.

rogersig.png
"stfu dont jinx me ima cut you bitch" - CrazyLittle
"250+lb. men don't 'come out of nowhere'." - PrometheanFlame
"Feel free to think of me as a female anytime you want." - Rawrsome
"Ignoring a few choice posts. *rolleyes* " - Miss_Hell

#3 joshua2209

joshua2209

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 08:48 AM

Dude, get the other one. :D

Serious: The Rev-i is a decent spool valve marker. It has a good barrel set, is lightweight and does it's job. Something many people don't know: Paintball inovation is stuck for 7 years. There is no inherently better marker out there. It is spoolie and poppet, the rest is minor differences. Get the Rev-i, if you like the design. If not, get something else. That's the best and most qualified advice I can give on this topic, before shitstorms and fanboi attacks hit you.

Regards,
Chris.

Ya thanks a ton! I have the same opinion on all of this, except dangerous power is a very unique company IMO. everything from the milling on their guns, to even the small things like the little see through bolt tube xD.

The main reason I like DP is because their gun's stand out on the field. You get a bunch of people going " what is that??!!" and I love that.

and yea, I can't wait to get assaulted by replies... I think i made it too obvious what the other gun is :P

#4 Murdernickle

Murdernickle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 10:49 AM

He's absolutely right. High end electronic markers are all about the same and it really comes down to personal preference.

I happen to pick the Rev-i because the flip ASA and the switchblade trigger...also the back gauge is sweet and I love the style of the oled board on it.

Also the gold colored one is friggin amazing looking.

So thats my reasoning.
Free Graphic Design Work

The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.

No Referral Links.

#5 joshua2209

joshua2209

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 04:34 PM

Ya the gold one is pretty sick

#6 bear force

bear force

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 05:04 PM

well it depends on the other gun the only one because of price that can compete is the vice everything else loses the price battle which in this economy is a big battle
TREE PAINTER
BALLERS WITHOUT GIRLFRIENDS CLUB
RESPECT CHEESE ITS

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users