• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Romangra

Romangra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 08:42 PM

Can you just eat something sugery and just work it all off? Ive been wanting some rasin bran for a while now and I dont know what i should do. it has corn syrup in it which worries me too :/

Oops on the sugar misspelling ahah

Edited by Romangra, 24 April 2009 - 08:49 PM.

#2 clownFart

clownFart

I shoot monsterballs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 08:46 PM

Ohhhhhhh... sugar.
Dangerous Power G3 dye Rotor Ninja 48CU/3000PSI

#3 Lt. Blood

Lt. Blood

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 07:16 AM

you can work anything off

80% of teens listen to Hip-Hop, if you're part of the 20% that hates that shit , put this in your sig!Go ahead and throw your ions. I'll just catch them and throw em' back, except harder You may live in a 500,000 dollar house but i live in a 2 dollar box under a 6,000,000 dollar bridgeSave a rock,throw a tippmann its ok you won't be able to hurt it.put this on ur sig if u feel a need to call paintcheck........even if all you can see is orange! If you live in Panama, hit me up.

#4 Texas Cheezburgr

Texas Cheezburgr

:D :O :S

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,924 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 06:58 PM

Raisin Bran is tasty.
This user has been banned for repeated trolling and breaking the rules here at TechPB. Sorry Texas, you are no longer welcome here at TechPB

#5 Crazy Smurf

Crazy Smurf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 10:57 AM

You can eat anything you want. It all depends on what you don't want to happen. If you eat a lot of sugar your body will be used to only running off that because it is really easy to digest. You body will raise it's insulin leval to combat the spike in blood sugar and you will store fat instead of buring it.

So to answer your question, can you burn it off. Yes, you will burn the sugar before anything else, the issue is that you won't burn off any fat that you take in and you're body will store it because sugar, like any simple carb will burn so easily. Think of it like a fire, its tough to burn heavy logs or stumps (i.e. body fat) but real easy to burn leaves and grass (sugars, simple carbs)

Whats worse though is that if your body gets really used to burning sugar and then you stop, you're body will actually start to burn muscle to get the glucogen (sugars stored in your muscle) to get at the sugar your body holds which could lead to some health issues.

#6 bear force

bear force

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 11:51 AM

yes but the more sugar the more work you have to do
TREE PAINTER
BALLERS WITHOUT GIRLFRIENDS CLUB
RESPECT CHEESE ITS

#7 BMVpb

BMVpb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 10:02 PM

You can eat anything you want. It all depends on what you don't want to happen. If you eat a lot of sugar your body will be used to only running off that because it is really easy to digest. You body will raise it's insulin leval to combat the spike in blood sugar and you will store fat instead of buring it.

So to answer your question, can you burn it off. Yes, you will burn the sugar before anything else, the issue is that you won't burn off any fat that you take in and you're body will store it because sugar, like any simple carb will burn so easily. Think of it like a fire, its tough to burn heavy logs or stumps (i.e. body fat) but real easy to burn leaves and grass (sugars, simple carbs)

Whats worse though is that if your body gets really used to burning sugar and then you stop, you're body will actually start to burn muscle to get the glucogen (sugars stored in your muscle) to get at the sugar your body holds which could lead to some health issues.

so then how can u born off fat without losing any mucle?
If your under 18 and pay for your own gear put this in your sig

#8 muffin ninja

muffin ninja

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 04:07 PM

so then how can u born off fat without losing any mucle?

exercise and a low carb diet

#9 Mr.SmileyASDF

Mr.SmileyASDF

Hey, I've got a custom members title!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 04:24 PM

Just mix Corm Flakes with rasins.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users