Texas Cheezburgr

:D :O :S

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,924 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 04:14 PM

ryanworldleader wouldve had more fun if he'd move from the back bunker

Posted Image
This user has been banned for repeated trolling and breaking the rules here at TechPB. Sorry Texas, you are no longer welcome here at TechPB

#3 D.K.

D.K.

L.L.L.

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,476 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 05:43 PM

actually, last night was one of the worst experiences i have had there, usually the games are started much faster, and the games were like 12 on 12. so, wasn't my favorite night. i have gone on nights where it was at max 7 on 7, and those were fun.

Takes skill man. To just figure out where everyone is. Work by yourself since walk-on's don't really communicate, learn to make plans on your own.

I learned a lot last night and got a lot better from last night.

#4 fataznonfire

fataznonfire

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 07:08 PM

I wish I couldve been there but I had SAT and AP tests. I can't wait to play May 17th, actually my church might go play on the 16th also. How many people were there yesterday DK?

Rotors Owner Club

#5 D.K.

D.K.

L.L.L.

• Banned
  • 12,476 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 07:11 PM

I wish I couldve been there but I had SAT and AP tests. I can't wait to play May 17th, actually my church might go play on the 16th also. How many people were there yesterday DK?

Ian, Dylan, Jason, Brandon, Jordon (pimpin ace on the forums), Ryan, Aaron (teammate), Sam (teammate), Gavin (teammate), Brandon's brother... That's all from Tech PB that I know of (hope I didn't miss anyone).

#6 The Notorious I.A.N

The Notorious I.A.N

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 07:35 PM

Who was the dude in the Red Dye gear who helped me out with my gun? Was he from TechPB too?
"Beware of artists - they mix with all classes of society and are therfore most dangerous" - Queen Victoria

Ze jolly unt rotund Grammar Nazi.

#7 D.K.

D.K.

L.L.L.

• Banned
  • 12,476 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 07:38 PM

Who was the dude in the Red Dye gear who helped me out with my gun? Was he from TechPB too?

No he wasn't. He is cool as fuck. I invited him to our practice, I hope he comes.

That guy and myself kept getting in shoot outs... He won most of them but I had my glory lol.

Edited by D.K., 02 May 2009 - 07:39 PM.

#8 Militia

Militia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 06:00 PM

So y'all have open practices?
If I come will someone try and work with me on stuff? Trying to be a better player and vids can only do so much
Black Invert Mini with 14" All American Freak and SS inserts and Dye 45/45
Tippmann 98C w/ Cyclone, LPS, and APEX and Polished internals
I know how to setup and use a Flatline, if you don't, keep your mouth shut!
3 yr OK D-Day Veteran, 1st Lt. PL 101st Pathfinders
Mini-Militia Paintball Team is Coming Soon (3 man beginner tourneys)

#9 D.K.

D.K.

L.L.L.

• Banned
  • 12,476 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 06:05 PM

If I come will someone try and work with me on stuff? Trying to be a better player and vids can only do so much

We will all help you. That's the point. It's like a one day training camp (give or take the technical definition of the word).

Pimpin Ace on here is a very knowledgeable individual, he will be there.
Gavin, my 15 year old teammate is very experienced in paintball and has a lot of knowledge on the sport, he will be there.
The biggest asshole to ever post on techpb, me, will be there.

There's obviously a lot of people coming ranging from basically beginners to experienced players. The three I listed above IMO has the most input on paintball (again, just my opinion). Others specialize in different areas, some specialize in none but we will be able to help you, regardless of what you are trying to learn.

#10 Militia

Militia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 06:08 PM

sweet! so it's May 17th is the next open practice?
will it be on a airball feild, cuz a lot of what i want to learn deals with how to play the different bunkers, especially dorito
Black Invert Mini with 14" All American Freak and SS inserts and Dye 45/45
Tippmann 98C w/ Cyclone, LPS, and APEX and Polished internals
I know how to setup and use a Flatline, if you don't, keep your mouth shut!
3 yr OK D-Day Veteran, 1st Lt. PL 101st Pathfinders
Mini-Militia Paintball Team is Coming Soon (3 man beginner tourneys)

#11 D.K.

D.K.

L.L.L.

• Banned
  • 12,476 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 06:18 PM

sweet! so it's May 17th is the next open practice?
will it be on a airball feild, cuz a lot of what i want to learn deals with how to play the different bunkers, especially dorito

It's hyperball unless David can get some air bunkers before then.

#12 fataznonfire

fataznonfire

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 11:04 PM

Yea militia don't worry my friend and I aren't the most experienced either. DK and the rest of the people will work with you. They're not assholes waiting to rip you a new one haha.

Rotors Owner Club

#13 ryanworldleader

ryanworldleader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 11:22 PM

ryanworldleader wouldve had more fun if he'd move from the back bunker

yeah i will next time. but whatever.
Posted Image
PM me with links to tanks, hoppers or guns. IM BACK TO PLAY!!
My Feedback

#14 The Notorious I.A.N

The Notorious I.A.N

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 12:12 AM

Yea militia don't worry my friend and I aren't the most experienced either. DK and the rest of the people will work with you. They're not assholes waiting to rip you a new one haha.

Unless your wearing a beanie... In that case DK will rip a hole in it, with a well placed shot.
"Beware of artists - they mix with all classes of society and are therfore most dangerous" - Queen Victoria

Ze jolly unt rotund Grammar Nazi.

#15 Pimpin_Ace

Pimpin_Ace

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 01:33 AM

We will all help you. That's the point. It's like a one day training camp (give or take the technical definition of the word).

Pimpin Ace on here is a very knowledgeable individual, he will be there.
Gavin, my 15 year old teammate is very experienced in paintball and has a lot of knowledge on the sport, he will be there.
The biggest asshole to ever post on techpb, me, will be there.

There's obviously a lot of people coming ranging from basically beginners to experienced players. The three I listed above IMO has the most input on paintball (again, just my opinion). Others specialize in different areas, some specialize in none but we will be able to help you, regardless of what you are trying to learn.

yea dude i am deffinatly going to be out there. i am tired of being cooped up here not being able to play. If the knees not better fuck it, im playing and ill just grit my teeth. Hopefully it will be all good and i wont et the shit lit out of me, but if i do.....just more memories :)

Ian, Dylan, Jason, Brandon, Jordon (pimpin ace on the forums), Ryan, Aaron (teammate), Sam (teammate), Gavin (teammate), Brandon's brother... That's all from Tech PB that I know of (hope I didn't miss anyone).

and its jordan by the way, but its all good :)

and last but not least, ill be out there and i love to help ppl out man, so ill try my best and help you out, and if i cant im sure one of these other guys can, and will be more than happy 2

#16 D.K.

D.K.

L.L.L.

• Banned
  • 12,476 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 07:59 AM

I was close... :)

#17 Pimpin_Ace

Pimpin_Ace

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 10:23 AM

I was close... :)

close enough :)

#18 G33k

G33k

(::()::)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 10:44 AM

Sweetness, practice is gonna be amazing

I realy hope at least on of those dye guys can show up cause they were realy cool and I think the team could learn a lot from them
Aaron

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users