Photo

Dont you just hate it when they dont listen.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 thepaintballkid

thepaintballkid

Farcaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,935 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 11:13 AM

YOu ever have those days where you are trying to help out a newer person. But they are "To Macho" for you so they dont listen :P. Then they get out. Then they get pissed at you cause you didn't tell them that the person was their. well i have had those days :D

Story:
This kid in his birthday group did a 5 on 5 speedball game. I was trying to help out the birthday boy but nooo he was way to macho for me :D. I kept telling him to move up. But he wouldnt. He said "No" then I said at least go for snake. He said "No I don't want your stupid help". Just when I said that I saw one of his friend on the other side. Come around the Dorito. And Charging for the back center after him. Like always cause of not listening to me. He got out. And when he got out he was all pissed at me and said "No fair, that guy was talking to me the whole time". He started swearing and giving me insults lol. Then guess what happened his Mom walks right in when he was swearing at me. Heh guess who got in trouble.

Then after all that he challenged me to a 1 on 1 speedball game. I accepted it like always. I told him where I was at. And where I was going. He still wasnt listening. I screamed "Im coming to Bunker you" He didnt listen like always. Then just when I was charging up the field. I heard his friend scream "Larry he's coming to get you" Then he turned around just half a second before I got to his Bunker. He shot me and I shot him at the exact same time.

Now..after 7 months He listens to me now. :D

this may be a complete waste of some of your time but oh well im bored as hell. Post your storys about when somebody wouldnt listen to you.

#2 brettstenberg

brettstenberg

i pay for paintball and im under 18

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 11:16 AM

lol so do you know this kid peronally

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!!! i"m not some 10 year old kid that make stupid videos about how fast i can shoot my gun I actually make good quality videos
so please click this link and subscribe

http://www.youtube.c...r/brettstenberg

#3 GusDaBus14

GusDaBus14

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 11:20 AM

LOL. I've had that experience but the kid was my cousin..xD

#4 Nick_93

Nick_93

No_kitty Army of Darkness; Evil Henchmen #5

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 11:24 AM

Same exact thing except the dude, who acted like he actually worked for his stuff, was all like, "No, you do it!" Every fuckin time I would tell him something. For example; I was in back right stand up, at the 10, and he was in back right dorito, at the 20. "Frodo! Shoot inside, I got my mirror and your mirror," and so he responds with, "You do it, I'm busy trying to take out my mirror."

#5 tclark

tclark

Average Posting Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 06:47 PM

I know the feeling. It was my friends first time playing speedball and he wasn't really doing much but standing in the Back X, or going prone and just camping in the "snake." Multiple times after the games, I would go up to him, and correct him on what I saw him do and he would always say "I like that," or "I'll have to do that next time," and he never did anything. So frustrating. <_<

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users