5 replies to this topic

#1 Derek

Derek

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 08:35 PM

Tips please? Don't worry about hurting my feelings lol. I was just watching this video of me (I'm the one with the white events, backwards hat, and all black clothes) and I look like such a noob. I tend to get a lot of people out but I just don't look good compared to other people. So any help would be good :)

#2 Heywod

Heywod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 08:56 PM

first thing, dont jog to ur bunker, sprint and slide into it unless your shooting.
second thing, dont just use one side of your bunker, use the whole thing, snap from both sides. if you do that you'll get a better view of the feild and see where more poeple are.
aim = HeywodJahblomeh
XBL = Heywod

#3 rebel492991

rebel492991

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 08:59 PM

off the break stay low, run fast and slide into your primary bunker it looks like you just jogged there.

always look inside of the field, this will help you get a better view of the field and help you get people out due to your angle on them.

communicate more, this way other people on your team know what you know.

this will all come in time, just stay positive and try to learn what you can when ever you can.

he beat me to it lol

#4 rex8000

rex8000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 09:28 PM

Your breakout needs to be faster, if not lay down some paint, move around more from bunker to bunker, switch gun sides and learn to shoot with your left also.

You need to keep moving, staying at one bunker is predictable, they'll know you're there and you'll get shot out. When they're back hiding in their bunker, make a switch, flank, and surprise them by having a different angle on them.

Communicate.

Good luck and have fun. ^.^

#5 Derek

Derek

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 03:40 PM

Thanks, I'm going today and I guess I'll run faster and move more. ^_^

#6 TheLaughingMan

TheLaughingMan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 03:57 PM

I thought it was very promising, you used cover and teamwork effectively, you're elbows were tucked most of the time and you used lanes like an advanced team. The only thing majorly wrong was you're break and like everyone said it was just slow not unorganized or anything just a tad bit slow. Keep up the good work!!!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users