5 replies to this topic

#1 Lotus

Lotus

Tech Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,896 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 11:41 PM

I've practiced with teams a few times but never played in a tournament. I have some general knowledge is, for instance, I know what D1 means, where the 50 is, what home is, etc. Even though I don't know everything, or in fact several things, I am a very quick learner. I'm also skinny and reasonably fit. I have no problem in short sprints and I've played hockey my whole life until I started college.

I've got the gear (mostly) needed to play. I have an Etek1 with Cure-2 bolt and zick kit, draxxus 68/4500 tank, reloader b, nxe pod pack, Empire Avatars, proto pants, soccer cleats, but no slider shorts, knee pads or elbow pads, or gloves. I do have all the maintenance items like squeegees, microfiber cloths, tools and stuff though.

I'm 20 years old with my own car so getting to any place locally is no problem, but it is a tiny 2 seater with almost no trunk so I can't help anyone else out. I can be as dedicated as you need me, except I'll be taking organic chem over the summer so mon-thurs I will not be available, and on friday I won't be available until the late afternoon.

Also, I'm not that rich. I can pay for myself if it's something like $60 a practice if practice is every two weeks, maybe $35 if it's every week, and tournaments I'd need to know a price before I commit. The whole money thing would be my one weak point (you know, besides the whole lack of tourny experience), so before I accept (and before you'd want me), I'd have to know estimates on the whole prices. I don't need guarentees or anything, just estimates because I don't want to commit and then have to back out on you because of this. However if I can manage to pay, I will be very dedicated. I won't miss practice and I'll be out there on the field as long as I can be. Oh, and even though I play paintball, I'm not exactly a violent person. I also happen to be a pretty reasonable gun tech for intimidator/ego and autococker (heck, I even built my own autococker) style markers, but I have no experience with spoolies yet.

Posted Image

#2 TECH14

TECH14

the best of the best

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,978 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 09:25 PM

uhh check pbn and post in free agent thread on there. Since this forum is slow in state area pbn is your best shot at this and good luck.But yeah just check pbn i know ill get bashed for saying this but right now its your best shot at finding teams that need players.

#3 Lotus

Lotus

Tech Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,896 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 12:18 AM

I think I've already found a good team. Yes, I found one here on TechPB. Thanks for the advice though.

Posted Image

#4 TECH14

TECH14

the best of the best

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,978 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 12:04 PM

ok well good luck

#5 etekego1101

etekego1101

KonnorHHHHHHHmedia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,528 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 06:26 PM

atl breakout

\

#6 Rapidfire

Rapidfire

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 08:37 PM

If they don't workout let me know I have started putting together a new team probably need 1 more player to the roster, I am sure you know how it is with a new team, trying to get everyone to commit to the tournament weekends is sometimes hard. Im in the Gwinnett/Barrow county area. If the team does not work out and you are interested in playing with us, let me know. I may have a spot open just depending on the outcome of another player. Reply to me if interested.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users