• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 luvmykawi

luvmykawi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 11:16 AM

I have a long way to go on getting all the details worked out but I'm hoping to have a three class turnie: newbies, novice(less then a year in tournies), and a pro class(have attended or played turnies on a competetive level). I'm looking to get all the people out their who always wanted to play and never had a chance or opertunity exposed to them to play side by side with us who love the sport. Plus this event will help young childeren and there families when they need it most. This event if large enought could change the outlook on our sport forever! I'm looking at getting us some radio time on a large station in our area and getting some sponsers to help with some of the prizes. I plan on setting up a 50/50 that will go directly to our cause. I hope to hear good things from everyone who would like to attend and support our cause both for our sport and our charity! Thanks, Ryan

#2 Nicholas

Nicholas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 09:59 AM

This sounds great would the teams pay to enter and all the stuff like that? I would definetly like to hear some more details about this! My team and I would gladly help out!

Hit me up with some details

AIM- o sn0wMan o

Thanks
IF YOU TAKE A PEE AS SOON AS YOU WAKE UP PUT THIS IN YOUR SIG.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users