• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 luvmykawi

luvmykawi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 11:46 AM

I have a long way to go on getting all the details worked out but I'm hoping to have a three class turnie: newbies, novice(less then a year in tournies), and a pro class(have attended or played turnies on a competetive level). I'm looking to get all the people out their who always wanted to play and never had a chance or opertunity exposed to them to play side by side with us who love the sport. Plus this event will help young childeren and there families when they need it most. This event if large enought could change the outlook on our sport forever! I'm looking at getting us some radio time on a large station in our area and getting some sponsers to help with some of the prizes. I plan on setting up a 50/50 that will go directly to our cause. I hope to hear good things from everyone who would like to attend and support our cause both for our sport and our charity! Thanks, Ryan

P.S. If you know any large feild owners I still haven't decided as to where I will be holding this event looking to set it by Jan.09

#2 SORicky

SORicky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 09:59 PM

Wow, this would be sweet, I am not sure how many people from maine are on this site yet but look at fields to host it at like lost valley or Bennets All weather paintball or Maybe Splatz but I doubt it
Lost Valley would be good though
Did you post this in the wrong forum, are you doing it in NH or ME
SUB 5 (rookie speedball and scenario)
We are Skatastic!
and we need more cowbell!

Streetlight Manifesto rules!
they rock, Ska style

http://www.last.fm/user/SORicky:Eat my music!

#3 short207

short207

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 07:56 AM

U would have to talk to brian bout splatz. But this great for maine paintball . it will get more exposer this way and its good its not for money but a charity. I try get people more ivoled about i m going 2 splatz this weekend and spread the word ;)

#4 chaldy

chaldy

Damn son

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 09:44 PM

If this happens its gonna be pretty sweet, i would deffinately be there.
46% of teens engage in pre-marital sex. 89% drink before the age of 21. Put this in your sig if you think that pandas are the chillest animal alive

Angel Owners Club

#5 luvmykawi

luvmykawi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 10:04 PM

Hey guys this is deffinately going to happen I think I'm looking more towards a norhtern Mass. place though. I would like to centeralize it so we can get the most people for our area(New England). But as of right now we're looking at what each feild is offering to donate and interested in helping cut overhead as much as possible. so if you know personally a feild owner at Splats send him my way I would love to sit down and talk with another feild owner. Thanks for the interest!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users