• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 muffin ninja

muffin ninja

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 04:18 PM

Aerobic exercises are the best exercises to burn calories.

Edited by muffin ninja, 18 May 2009 - 04:18 PM.

#2 Dadoo202

Dadoo202

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 06:55 PM

Jump rope man burns alot of calories plus you will improve agility and endurance.
Ohio Baller

#3 Coconut

Coconut

"My home is in my head" -Bob Marley

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,021 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 07:12 PM

I dont know about everyone else but I have seen some fatty back players. Im about 6'1'' and about 240lbs. I dont play competatively but when those players take a break from their speedball and come over to recball or woodsball, I dont have any problem hiding behind something and start taken fools out. ;)
Who says paintball is meant to be a fun sport?Posted Image

I ain't going to Living Legends 3 to have a good time, I'm going there to make a fucking point of who runs that scenario game :-)

#4 Mjolnir

Mjolnir

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 07:10 AM

Oh, forgot to mention, I received an Iron Cross that year, which is given for outstanding performance, and so on, to the German side (Allies had a Medal of Honor). One of like ten or so isn't bad for a 4000 player game. So, it's not just weight, if your are athletic, you can make up for a lot.

#5 ES Cypher 777

ES Cypher 777

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 11:36 PM

I do not know a lot about speedball, but I do know that in woodsball with a few friends it is no big deal. Although if I were overly fat and wanted to play speedball, I would most likely play back. Back seems to require the least amount of running, at least from what I have seen, so that is in my opinion your best option.

#6 KungFooGrip!

KungFooGrip!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 06:34 PM

Two words: Rich Telford :)

One of the above posters said its all about your skill set, and I tend to agree with this. You probably aren't going to make the snake off the break, but there are other positions to play

Edited by KungFooGrip!, 31 May 2009 - 06:34 PM.

-Olive FEP Quest-

"If the other guy left the field without having fun, you failed as a paintballer."

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users