• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Brunsy

Brunsy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 10:23 PM

get some dumbells and google dumbbell exercises and you will find a bunch of work outs.
Posted Image

#2 tapthepope

tapthepope

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 03:27 PM

Hello Everyone. I am a looking for a workout that will fit me. I am 4'4 and 15 years old. I have a type of dwarfism called Achondroplasia. Achondroplasia is characterized by abnormal bone growth that results in short stature with disproportionately short arms and legs, a large head. It is the most common type of dwarfism. Could you please help me find out a work out that will work for me. Thank you

Every one seems to mentioning dumbbells for some reason...

Are there any other affect from your condition, such as joint problems, back problems, bone density/strength issues, ect?

I would recommend yoga or some type of stretching exercise ....
"Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet.
Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved."

#3 kashap14

kashap14

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 07:03 PM

Hello Everyone. I am a looking for a workout that will fit me. I am 4'4 and 15 years old. I have a type of dwarfism called Achondroplasia. Achondroplasia is characterized by abnormal bone growth that results in short stature with disproportionately short arms and legs, a large head. It is the most common type of dwarfism. Could you please help me find out a work out that will work for me. Thank you

Are there any other affect from your condition, such as joint problems, back problems, bone density/strength issues, ect?

I do have lower back problems
Kashap and DaLighter are the only little person ballers out there, we believe

#4 tapthepope

tapthepope

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 12:36 AM

I do have lower back problems

I would try to take care of that first. Maybe go see a chiropractor to help you with posture and stuff.
I used to work for one so when ever I hear of back problems I flip out thinking of all the messed up(posture) middle aged people I had to work with.
It started when they were all like 17 and now they have lots of chronic pains and aches. It's terrible.
You can't play paintball with a fucked up back!
"Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet.
Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved."

#5 Texas Cheezburgr

Texas Cheezburgr

:D :O :S

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,924 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 12:52 AM

Anything you can do with dumbbells you can do with resistance bands.

More convenient too.
This user has been banned for repeated trolling and breaking the rules here at TechPB. Sorry Texas, you are no longer welcome here at TechPB

#6 Juke

Juke

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 10:28 AM

I agree with the resistance bands, and p90x is the best home workout I've done.

Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users