6 replies to this topic

#1 RTodd

RTodd

Sniper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 08:37 PM

Where is there a good place to play in Mobile? I am planning to visit some family and would love to get in a game.

#2 Kriegersa

Kriegersa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 08:02 AM

try going on pbreview.com and click on the alabama state on the map they have and type in mobile's zip and it should give you a list of them close by.

#3 Sheldy

Sheldy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 02:40 PM

There is Bobs Paintball and its not bad. It has a new xball field but I think there is a problem with the x so I dont know heres the site www.bobspaintball.biz . There is also some fields about 30 minutes away Warped Sport's Swat Paintball which has many big teams there Warped Army, Dark Army, and is home of Pro Avalanche Player Roger Henn and it is in Ocean Springs, Mississippi. The website is www.swatpaintball.com. There is also Counter Addiction which is accross the bay in Summerdale and its website is www.capaintball.net . Hope I could help you out.

#4 dorathemagicchicken

dorathemagicchicken

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 12:12 PM

there are 2 paintball feild in the imediate are of mobile, an there are two feild a small drive

There is one in the city of mobile, extreme painball(website- xpb.us). They also have a fairly good proshop. They also offer a variety of feilds including...
-speedball(not that great of a speed feild)
-Hyperball(ok hyperball)
-Woodsball(great woodsball feild with a fort)
-authentic wwII trenches feild (my personal favorite)

Then there is bob's paintball (website- bobspaintball.com). they are about a 5 minute drive out of town. They offer 2 feilds...
-woodsball (Pretty good. It's actualy a woodsball hyperball combo)
-newer xball (never played)

Then there is warped sports(a.k.a. Swat) located in ocean springs ms.(swatpaintball.com). I have never played here but i have visted there excelent,but slightly overpriced, proshop. htere feild include...
-speedball(full well maintained xball feild)
-hyperball(very large hyperball feild by any means)

#5 southmsbrad

southmsbrad

I play Techpb Videos to sleep at night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 01:44 AM

SWAT is a great place to play

#6 Morgan-Crp

Morgan-Crp

#TeamAbby

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,317 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 09:54 PM

If your into woodsball try Southern Alabama, they have great prices on everything. Or if your into speedball go to Bob's, I've heard rumors that they only fill your talk halfway or something along those lines.

#7 Colin36695

Colin36695

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 11:42 PM

Nooooooo all those places are overpriced except bobs and bobs is small go to southern Alabama paintball http://www.southerna...apaintball.com/ :tup:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users