1 reply to this topic

#1 RevPaco

RevPaco

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 12:19 PM

Hello,
I would first make sure that *ALL* the o-rings are installed correctly, properly lubricated and are not damaged. Also inspect the valve pin for damage. Replace any damaged parts. There is an o-ring on the gas-thru grip were it screws into the main body of the marker double check that one. Double check that the marker is assembled correctly. You might need to put some teflon tape or loc-tite on the threads of the gas through grip.

My marker (piranha gti) leaked like crazy from the ASA slug right out of the box. The only thing that has worked to fix the leak is teflon tape.

Hope that helps.
"BOB"AHU AKBAR!!!

#2 crazygunner12

crazygunner12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 08:27 PM

Hello,
I would first make sure that *ALL* the o-rings are installed correctly, properly lubricated and are not damaged. Also inspect the valve pin for damage. Replace any damaged parts. There is an o-ring on the gas-thru grip were it screws into the main body of the marker double check that one. Double check that the marker is assembled correctly. You might need to put some teflon tape or loc-tite on the threads of the gas through grip.

My marker (piranha gti) leaked like crazy from the ASA slug right out of the box. The only thing that has worked to fix the leak is teflon tape.

Hope that helps.

Thank you very much for replying but i alrdy sent the gun back,instead of screwina round with it might as well let the broes check it out.i should get it bac soon

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users