584 replies to this topic

#551 J3ST3R

J3ST3R

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 07:05 PM

Im sorry for the confusion

Once i attached my new regulator, i tried to test fire, the ball would fire but once it exits the barrel it would fall immeadialty to the ground and once fired my bolt would not retract.

As well when ever my bolt is in the uncocked position it my gun would literally piss air...

Sorry for the confusion!!!
Thank You!

#552 J3ST3R

J3ST3R

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 07:11 PM

ohh and by the way my regulator is a high a pressure regulator

if that makes any differnece

#553 husky_boy

husky_boy

"sneaky sneaky super magic man"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 07:51 PM

adjust you velocity and make sure everything in your reg is lubed properly.

Posted Image

Husky Boy for Mod!

#554 Kuya-A

Kuya-A

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 07:56 PM

does the invert 2 hopper work well on the blitz

Yes it works great on the Blitz. I use one on my blitz, it's a great hopper for the price, just make sure you set the speed right so you don't put to much tension on the ball stack.

Just wondering what speed you guys have your Invert Toos set to?

i got mine at 3
Posted Image

#555 Sme11thegl0ve

Sme11thegl0ve

Ka-chunk!, u out

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,616 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 09:32 PM

ohh and by the way my regulator is a high a pressure regulator

if that makes any differnece

crank up the regulator from the bottom and oil your striker. I would make a new thread since the owner really doesn't even look at this thread but there are so little posts in this thread as it is, not worth it

#556 J3ST3R

J3ST3R

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 01:04 AM

erm mine is a CP short reg so would it be the screw on the side of the reg?

Thanks!

#557 Sme11thegl0ve

Sme11thegl0ve

Ka-chunk!, u out

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,616 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 01:27 AM

Did you just get the reg? You do know that they ship in the off position so you must turn the adjustment screw clockwise to raise pressure

#558 J3ST3R

J3ST3R

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 01:45 AM

Did you just get the reg? You do know that they ship in the off position so you must turn the adjustment screw clockwise to raise pressure

gahhhhhh Thanks!

If i screw it in all the way that will increase the air flow no?

Is that the reason why my gun was constantly leaking as well then?

THANKS!

#559 Sme11thegl0ve

Sme11thegl0ve

Ka-chunk!, u out

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,616 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 09:39 PM

gahhhhhh Thanks!

THANKS!

As for the leaking I need to know where it was leaking from exactly to know the problem. I wouldn't scew it in all the way though, maybe almost all the way and the rest you can just adjust the back cap of the blitz to reach your preferred fps

#560 KylePaintz22

KylePaintz22

Kolli Bearsmasher

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 02:28 PM

Yes it works great on the Blitz. I use one on my blitz, it's a great hopper for the price, just make sure you set the speed right so you don't put to much tension on the ball stack.

i got mine at 3

I also have mine set at the 3 speed setting.

Posted Image

#561 J3ST3R

J3ST3R

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 06:18 PM

gahhhhhh Thanks!

THANKS!

As for the leaking I need to know where it was leaking from exactly to know the problem. I wouldn't scew it in all the way though, maybe almost all the way and the rest you can just adjust the back cap of the blitz to reach your preferred fps

well i thats its leaking from the bolt area actually..

#562 Sme11thegl0ve

Sme11thegl0ve

Ka-chunk!, u out

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,616 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 10:23 PM

gahhhhhh Thanks!

THANKS!

change the cup seal and oil an internal o-rings

#563 J3ST3R

J3ST3R

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 11:37 PM

gahhhhhh Thanks!

THANKS!

change the cup seal and oil an internal o-rings

and all of this is provided within the tool bag that comes with the blitz?

#564 Sme11thegl0ve

Sme11thegl0ve

Ka-chunk!, u out

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,616 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 01:05 AM

not sure about the oil, you should really buy some if you don't have any. Buy some gold cup or spyder oil from a proshop for like $2. The cup seal is provided in the repair kit though

#565 Person23423

Person23423

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 01:17 AM

Hello Azodin owners,

While I was adjusting the regulator on the field a few days, I broke the O-Ring (Part RO 34) on the Seat Seal Carrier (PO86) in the regulator and my marker is now unuseable because it is leaking like hell. Where can I get a replacement O-Ring?

I have contacted BOTH Azodin and Custom Paintball Solutions (not Paintball Solution, but CUSTOM Paintball Solution, which handles Azodin). After two emails, Custom Paintball Solution replied that they don't cover markers not purcahsed from their site. However, Matt Winslow of Custom Paintball Solution said he forwarded my email to Azodin and gave me a number to call. Today, I called this number only to get an automatic respond from a guy call Surgio that tells me to leave a message. I doubt I will ever get a respond from that.

If Azodin won't reply (and they will lose a future customer for the KP+), is RO 34 a standard O-Ring that every single Paintball shop should have?
I am going to write a book on the terrible time I have at my old field where I don't work anymore.

Feedback

Click here to help a poor guy who wasted his money buying stupid shi* guns.

#566 husky_boy

husky_boy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 02:59 AM

Hello Azodin owners,

While I was adjusting the regulator on the field a few days, I broke the O-Ring (Part RO 34) on the Seat Seal Carrier (PO86) in the regulator and my marker is now unuseable because it is leaking like hell. Where can I get a replacement O-Ring?

I have contacted BOTH Azodin and Custom Paintball Solutions (not Paintball Solution, but CUSTOM Paintball Solution, which handles Azodin). After two emails, Custom Paintball Solution replied that they don't cover markers not purcahsed from their site. However, Matt Winslow of Custom Paintball Solution said he forwarded my email to Azodin and gave me a number to call. Today, I called this number only to get an automatic respond from a guy call Surgio that tells me to leave a message. I doubt I will ever get a respond from that.

If Azodin won't reply (and they will lose a future customer for the KP+), is RO 34 a standard O-Ring that every single Paintball shop should have?

First of all I don't think CUSTOM Paintball Solutions handles Azodin. Just cause they're "azodinpaintball.com" doesn't mean they're the same company. That site doesn't really look legit. (I may be terribly wrong though) The legit Azodin site is http://www.azodin.com/. You need to keep calling Azodin. They do pick up. I know this, I've called them MANY times. They're on my speed dial. LOL Call them again and they WILL help you out. I've done the same thing you did and they sent me a regulator rebuild kit and I got it in 2 days!! This is the number I call 626-350-7000.

P.S. Sergio is cool, I've talked to him myself. I think the best time you should call is 9:30am Pacific Time.

Edited by husky_boy, 12 December 2009 - 03:03 AM.

Posted Image

Husky Boy for Mod!

#567 Sme11thegl0ve

Sme11thegl0ve

Ka-chunk!, u out

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,616 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 02:04 PM

Keep in mind that they don't open on weekends and close around 6:00 or 7:00 pm western. Don't condemn just yet, they will get you hooked up. It's not like they don't want to respond to you. Azodin is a small company. They don't have hundreds of people working for them like Dye

#568 deeplove

deeplove

Vexed and Glorious

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 10:26 AM

Well, I'm officially out for a couple of month to 1 year with my ACL tear. I won't be playing for a while. I'm going to therapy at the moment before going to surgery, getting a new ACL and back to therapy and recovery. Sucks.

I'm going to cleaning out my Kaos, Blitz and Zenith. Sucks that I won't use them for a while.

.:AZODIN OWNERS GROUP #09 DEEPLOVE:. "IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, THEN MAYBE YOU JUST SUCK." KENNY POWERS

#569 KylePaintz22

KylePaintz22

Kolli Bearsmasher

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 01:24 PM

Well, I'm officially out for a couple of month to 1 year with my ACL tear. I won't be playing for a while. I'm going to therapy at the moment before going to surgery, getting a new ACL and back to therapy and recovery. Sucks.

I'm going to cleaning out my Kaos, Blitz and Zenith. Sucks that I won't use them for a while.

Damn man...that sucks a lot. Good Luck with the surgery, and hope all goes well.

Posted Image

#570 J3ST3R

J3ST3R

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 02:27 PM

So it turns out i had to go to my local pro chop to fix my Blitz and the guy told me that the CP regulator might not be compatiable with my Blitz
He explained it to me but i didnt understand

So can someone explain to me how a CP High Pressure Regulator not be compatiable with my Blitz?

#571 Sme11thegl0ve

Sme11thegl0ve

Ka-chunk!, u out

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,616 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 03:43 PM

So it turns out i had to go to my local pro chop to fix my Blitz and the guy told me that the CP regulator might not be compatiable with my Blitz

So can someone explain to me how a CP High Pressure Regulator not be compatiable with my Blitz?

He's full of crap. I remember a guy that used to come to the club (his name is Deeplove) and he had a cp reg on his blitz. He never said anything about it not working so I'm pretty sure it worked for him. Why did you buy a new reg anyway?

#572 Person23423

Person23423

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 04:03 PM

Odd, the male end of all regulators (not just CP) should fit into the Blitz with no problem. Unlike a Spyder (which uses female to male regulator [quoting Mike]), Blitz uses industry standard parts.

Oh, did he mistaken your Blitz for a Spyder Pilot?
I am going to write a book on the terrible time I have at my old field where I don't work anymore.

Feedback

#573 J3ST3R

J3ST3R

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 07:39 PM

He's full of crap. I remember a guy that used to come to the club (his name is Deeplove) and he had a cp reg on his blitz. He never said anything about it not working so I'm pretty sure it worked for him. Why did you buy a new reg anyway?

I got a new reg so i could fire the paintballs at a higher fps and it does! back then i was firing at 256 now its at 289...
but the reg was leaking air through the gauge port so i sent in to fix and everytime the guy tried to fix it my gun would do that wierd thing where the bolt continuously moves and makes the gun seem likes it farting...

Odd, the male end of all regulators (not just CP) should fit into the Blitz with no problem. Unlike a Spyder (which uses female to male regulator [quoting Mike]), Blitz uses industry standard parts.

Well i overheard him say something about how the gun is similar to the Spyders... but i dunno

#574 Sme11thegl0ve

Sme11thegl0ve

Ka-chunk!, u out

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,616 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 07:50 PM

All you had to do is crank up the pressure on the old reg and screwn in the back cap adjuster a bit more. I can get mines up to 300fps, the farting happens because the reg wasn't letting enough air through because you have the reg set up too low.

#575 Person23423

Person23423

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 08:28 PM

New problem...

After I finish putting the regulator back together again today, I found that something inside the regulator is rattling. I think that it is the Regulator Main Spring that is causing the rattling. Is this normal?

Feedback

#576 Sme11thegl0ve

Sme11thegl0ve

Ka-chunk!, u out

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,616 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 10:06 PM

New problem...

After I finish putting the regulator back together again today, I found that something inside the regulator is rattling. I think that it is the Regulator Main Spring that is causing the rattling. Is this normal?

It's normal, the gun is not gassed up so the spring can still move since there is no pressure on it.

#577 Person23423

Person23423

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 01:11 AM

It's normal, the gun is not gassed up so the spring can still move since there is no pressure on it.

Really? Thanks.

Come to think about it, I think I should just apply to join this group.

Posted Image

This is my Azodin Blitz. I use the stock barrel and regulator. However, I upgraded the Feedneck and the ASA because I always like CP products plus the stock feedneck is not tight enough around the loader. I use an Empire Prophecy Loader and a 48/3000 HPA tank (which is for sale if anyone is interested). Depending of if I can get rid of my damn Ion Freak Back in time, I would like to upgrade the barrel to a Freak.

I would like to be Member # 23.

Edited by Person23423, 15 December 2009 - 01:41 AM.

Feedback

#578 husky_boy

husky_boy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 01:36 AM

OP isn't active anymore, maybe we should remake. heh.

Posted Image

Husky Boy for Mod!

#579 Range Viper

Range Viper

Insane Cobra Trooper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 04:02 AM

I promise to post more If we make a new thread; granted I still don't have a whole lot to contribute yet
No Fangs; No Glory

Demolition Crew Films

#580 Person23423

Person23423

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 12:44 PM

^Don't worry too much about not posting enough. I don't see the point in posting on this thread when everyone already knew you own an Azodin. The traffic in this thread over the last few days have been generated by me and my O-Ring problem anyways.

Feedback

#581 U83R 1337

U83R 1337

There's no kill like overkill.

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,389 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 05:22 PM

Only old spyders are like that, new ones(including the pilot) have industry standard regulators.

Posted Image
Canadian Baller 

Metalhead

100% of the cake is a lie, if you're one of the 15% that just accidentally a whole coca-cola bottle, put this in your sig.

I could do a triple backflip, shoot out all of vendetta, and then proceed to fuck Megan Fox in the middle of the field and walk off and people would still call me "That Guy".

#582 modelstarter

modelstarter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 10:41 AM

*first post*

hello from malaysia!
got my kaos 2 weeks ago...used it for woodsball...it was amazing...a whole day of shooting and only one chop :)(my first marker btw)..im using a grav hopper coz i ant afford a proper one here..and im just borrowing the field hpa tanks....hopefuly i an save up to get proper gear soon!...

btw...is it just mine or does everybodys detent covers dont sit flush with the body?...
Pro Axis "enigma", Azodin Kaos, Tippmann SSL-200, Pure energy 68/4500, WGP 14" .687 Kaner barrel
Not your average asian.

#583 Range Viper

Range Viper

Insane Cobra Trooper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 11:45 PM

We have a new thread since the OP for this thread is no longer active so would you please try posting there...

If a mod happens to read this would you please lock it so it can't be bumped back up again
No Fangs; No Glory

Demolition Crew Films

#584 cool5412

cool5412

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 07:16 AM

i got mine at 3

I also have mine set at the 3 speed setting.

what seting does it come in
i like tacos

#585 dvader500

dvader500

Proudly sponsored by Planet Eclipse

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 08:32 PM

if my vibe breaks, ill probably look into buying a blitz or zenith
HISPANIC BALLER!!!

Dye Reflex Autococker