12 replies to this topic

#1 MurphMan

MurphMan

Badass Mod ☺

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,951 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 11:06 PM

Good news! tonight came across a new field opening up soon in the Toledo, Ohio area. Called "Warzone Paint Games"

Warzone Paint Games
www.warzonepaintgames.com

Warzone Paintgames is coming to town. Located in beautiful Sylvania, at 5340 N. Centennial Road, just south of Mayberry. Warzone's new stage will encompass 50,000 square feet of HEATED space so when the snow flies....SO CAN THE PAINTBALLS!!!

Come warmer weather, Warzone Paintgames will open our Three outdoor playing fields...Speedball, Cripple Creek Mining Town and woodsball.

Warzone Paintgames has indoor and outdoor staging, plenty of spectator seating and indoor flushing toilets (YEAH!!!), not to mention plenty of paved parking!!!

Snacks and drinks are available to enjoy at a table under the trees or from the vantage point of a heated spectator seat overlooking our indoor arenas.

Our PRO SHOP is open when our doors are open and we stock the best in paintball equipment, from guns to grenades, facemasks to paintballs. We also offer Gift Cards for your Extreme Athlete.

Warzone is located close to Interstates 23 and 75 and easy to find. Check out our directions page for detailed directions to our field.

They will have 2 indoor fields & 3 outdoor once weather gets warmer. Also, they will have a Pro Shop.

Talks that they will possibly have a full regulation Xball field.

Sounds like its going to be a great place to go paintballing.

#2 Littleston101

Littleston101

Avid Paintball Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 10:35 PM

looks cool might have to head over sometime

#3 CollinKirkbride

CollinKirkbride

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 12:07 AM

This Place is very very slick!!! ;)
"I am the action, the reaction, the reason, and the product of what just fucking happened."

#4 LORD_OF_WAR

LORD_OF_WAR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 05:54 AM

Awesome Field! Only played with the rec players on the scenario field once, It mainly consists of plywood and sandbag bunkers. The floor is sand and kick up quite a bit of dust.

The speedball field is great and where i spent most of my time. They keep it Very clean. Very Very good lighting. Prices are right on par. They even sell used paint that is collected and cleaned.

Large staging areas, running water in the bathrooms with hot water. Decent proshop. Rumor has it they are going to setup several more fields once it gets warmer. Larger scenario field and x-/Hyper maybe.

This is a great atmosphere for players of all ages and skill levels.

For them to be open this long they are doing very well!

I believe there is even a tournament scheduled for the 7th of FEB there.

By all means check out the site and their Forums

Edited by LORD_OF_WAR, 29 January 2009 - 05:55 AM.

#5 sibleywibbley

sibleywibbley

Friend Approval - Disabled

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 04:12 PM

sounds awesome. i just might have to go there sometime soon.
I like to lurk in threads with no intent to post.
Posted Image
"True terror is to wake up one morning and to discover that your high chool class is running the country." -K. Vonnegut

#6 LORD_OF_WAR

LORD_OF_WAR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 08:44 PM

Shoot me a PM or hit me up on AIM and we can play a few together

#7 sibleywibbley

sibleywibbley

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 11:29 AM

Shoot me a PM or hit me up on AIM and we can play a few together

right-on, i could obduct littleston and give him a ride too.
Posted Image
"True terror is to wake up one morning and to discover that your high chool class is running the country." -K. Vonnegut

#8 sibleywibbley

sibleywibbley

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 07:36 PM

Im going this saturday, not tomarrow... One week from now.
Posted Image

#9 SLGvirus84

SLGvirus84

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 07:42 PM

this place fckn rocks..speedball is cool and scenario is fun to, but mosty based around new players....except when one dude from the speedball field stepped in and raped me in the face

#10 MurphMan

MurphMan

Badass Mod ☺

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,951 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 07:43 PM

this place fckn rocks..speedball is cool and scenario is fun to, but mosty based around new players....except when one dude from the speedball field stepped in and raped me in the face

:lol:

#11 PBEK MEDIA

PBEK MEDIA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 08:21 AM

:lol:

This place is the best. Great people and teams. I go and play and film and it is sick. The indoor xball field is in the MAO format i believe.
From the PBEK MEDIA..... Matt and Ryan King, Seth and Ryan Oberlightner

Go Weekend Warriors

#12 theshooter07

theshooter07

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 07:13 PM

still alive and kickin guys come check it out and play some paint splats, weekend warriors will be there sunday
UNDER_WOOD

#13 Deadmeat3344

Deadmeat3344

Science Doctor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 12:57 AM

still alive and kickin guys come check it out and play some paint splats, weekend warriors will be there sunday

Showed up super late and played for maybe an hour and a half. A staff member gave us a short tour and showed us all the fields, then got a group 14 going so we could play a few speedball games even though most of the players were outside. The indoor speedball field was well lit (no problems with a tinted lense), very clean. Turf is nice and has some give to it, its not hard or slippery. Lots of good players (haven't played in about 5 years, i got lit up every game which was a good thing). Staging area is clean. Took a quick glance in the shop and it looked well stocked. The Field paint breaks when you want it to. Also played a game in the outdoor ghost town field or w/e its called. Very interesting to play, and the pace is pretty quick.

Overall, this is one of the best fields ive ever played at. Great staff a++ field

Play there.
etek 3 lt | ninja 68/45| Rotor

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users