• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Pompi

Pompi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 12:11 PM

Im thinking of getting one of these but im not really sure which because i cant try them out so i need help, which ones best? any other suggestions post them please do not say used items , since i cant get them locally :(

#2 moon

moon

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 01:00 PM

marq 7 you cant go rong with a bob long
Ironmen Timmy for sale
http://www.techpb.co...9

#3 LucidPb

LucidPb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 01:09 PM

G3 with the ape board is my favorite of the 3.

Moon you forgot a "w"

Looking for a team. I live in St.Pete FL
I put the biscuit in the basket.
DM7 owner

#4 bo knos bo

bo knos bo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 01:24 PM

wtf this isnt even a question Marq 7 by far the better of the guns~!
FUCK U ED
W.C.K.

VIVA LA TECH!

#5 Pompi

Pompi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 06:41 PM

So i should go for a marq 7 ? can you give me reasons please? oh and by the way if you have any other guns between this prize range feel free to suggest.

#6 Cody M.

Cody M.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 09:05 PM

Marq is by far the best gun. Least kick, just as good if not best efficiency, IMO best customer service, just a better overall gun.

#7 Vamp1re

Vamp1re

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 09:12 PM

So i should go for a marq 7 ? can you give me reasons please? oh and by the way if you have any other guns between this prize range feel free to suggest.

Just get a marq can't go wrong imo better than any ego or dm or anything else, But maybe look at the protege or vice

#8 Cubeman

Cubeman

Be Prepared

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,672 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 09:23 PM

should i get a ferrari, a civic or a prius... hmmmmmmmm get the ferrari
ferrari=marq 7

Cubeman

CBC.png

the revi looks like a uncircumcised bird and the threshy looks like a turkey on thanks giving lovely, mouth watering :rolleyes:

#9 .:MM34:.

.:MM34:.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 09:49 PM

the Marq7 for sho. the Etek2 is just a repackaged Etek which is just a repackaged 05 Ego for more $$ and for the G3 its just not in the same league, the are ok but they are back up gun material or the gun you let your broke ass friend use so he doesn't f-up your Marq 7 :D

#10 Pompi

Pompi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 11:31 PM

so i will probably be getting a white marq with a b2 to replace my old egg and a crossfire 68/45 the marq uses hp right? oh and btw is bob long planing to release a new marq or something?

#11 Rellab

Rellab

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 03:00 AM

marq7>etek2>G3

#12 danny boy

danny boy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 03:46 PM

i say the g3 because of the new ored and its the lightest gun outta thouse 3.
May god have mercy on my enemy ,,,,for i shall not.
ur under 18 and pay for ur own gear put this in ur sig

#13 Cubeman

Cubeman

Be Prepared

• Members
  • 12,672 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 04:10 PM

so i will probably be getting a white marq with a b2 to replace my old egg and a crossfire 68/45 the marq uses hp right? oh and btw is bob long planing to release a new marq or something?

they will probably make a gun in the similiar price range

Cubeman

CBC.png

the revi looks like a uncircumcised bird and the threshy looks like a turkey on thanks giving lovely, mouth watering :rolleyes:

#14 Pompi

Pompi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 09:40 PM

o then i will wait until they release their new gun , on the other hand what about the protege? is it good? is the marq better by that far? cause im a little tight on budget i can afford the marq but i will have to cut down on the rest of the stuff then :S do you guys know when the new bl is out?

#15 Cubeman

Cubeman

Be Prepared

• Members
  • 12,672 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 03:10 PM

o then i will wait until they release their new gun , on the other hand what about the protege? is it good? is the marq better by that far? cause im a little tight on budget i can afford the marq but i will have to cut down on the rest of the stuff then :S do you guys know when the new bl is out?

not positive on when they will come out. probably november. look at the vice, it beats the protege in every way. between marq and protege i would take marq but its just preference.

Cubeman

CBC.png

#16 Hazmat Paintball

Hazmat Paintball

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 03:12 PM

I would highly suggest the vice if you can't get the marq for the price you wanted

-Josh at Hazmat
My sig was edited / removed because it was not within the rules. Images used in signatures are to be less then Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is aloud in the signature.

My image was over the 30k AND My text was too big I really am a muppet

#17 Pompi

Pompi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 09:06 PM

i dont have money for the vice :S maybe if i sell some stuff but its not really reliable i need the gun for an upcoming tourney and i sold my ion l if i get the protege what upgrades would you recommend? ive seen the marq in all ranges ive seen i tseloling for 1000 dollars and ive seen it for 600, but im probably getting the protege although i got the chance to shoot a vice it felt so nice , the tank wasnt even full and i shot 4 pods and a loader which is about 800 balls in a half filled 68 that was only filled with 3000 pressure

#18 coryhupfer

coryhupfer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 07:54 PM

i havent shot any b4 but have seen all in action b4 all guns are nice but really marq 7 FTW

#19 Pompi

Pompi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 07:42 PM

i endend up buying a used dm8 its pretty accurate , i love the trigger ,and it has worked out pretty good , its an airhog for sure but meh im front im not my cover hes insane he shoots over 9 pods each game , i got to admit vice has a great efficency

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users