32 replies to this topic

#1 Dan_XO

Dan_XO

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 02:52 PM

Hey guys,

My name is Dan, and I work in sales for XO Industries. I just wanted to introduce myself to you guys and the forum. If you have any comments, questions or concerns about our paint, this is the place to drop me a line and ask. I will do my best to respond to everyone ASAP.

PS - Id appreciate you guys not hounding me for free paint either! :P

Dan

#2 STLballer

STLballer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 08:15 PM

Do you guys have any dealers for your pants in the Saint Louis area or on the other side of the river near the eastern part of STL. Also, love the V1 and signature series.

#3 Dan_XO

Dan_XO

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 11:33 AM

Do you guys have any dealers for your pants in the Saint Louis area or on the other side of the river near the eastern part of STL. Also, love the V1 and signature series.

St Louis, unfortunately not. The best way to get your hands on them would be to go to your local store/field and have them contact us to order you a pair.

Dan

#4 canadianballer

canadianballer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 03:03 PM

sponsorships....
who do we submit our resmues to, we have been buying ur paint in bulk as a team already
My sig was edited because it was not within the rules. Images used in signatures are to be less then Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is aloud in the signature.

My Text was too large

#5 CrackersSB17

CrackersSB17

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 03:07 PM

Your signature series kicks ass. I bought some from "Buddy" of the Hurricanes at P&L Paintball, he was right that stuff rocked :D

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#6 Dan_XO

Dan_XO

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 03:10 PM

sponsorships....
who do we submit our resmues to, we have been buying ur paint in bulk as a team already

Sponsorships you can forward to me dan@xoindustries.ca. Just remember, sponsorships are usually a two way street. Most times a team will be affiliated with a store or field which is why they will get the deal they get. Even pro teams are affiliated with a field/store buying our paint....example, NE Hurricanes and P+L.

Your signature series kicks ass. I bought some from "Buddy" of the Hurricanes at P&L Paintball, he was right that stuff rocked :D

Awesome, was it the special edition "buddy" ninja ball....black/purple shell? You guys all need to try that stuff, no one can see it coming.

#7 CrackersSB17

CrackersSB17

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 03:16 PM

HAHAHA!! It was Buddy's ninja ball, that stuff was awesome. Me and my teammate Jesse "J Rod" shot it and LOVED it. The minute we walked in Buddy was like check this out, and anytime Buddy is excited its gotta be good. We each bought a case and had a hell of a day.

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#8 short207

short207

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 07:49 PM

I just have 2 say i love this paint its cheaper than most but it out performs some of the more well known brands never had 1 problem with it in pratice or a tourny :P i ll being buying ur paint every weekend good job!!!!!!!

#9 invert.mini

invert.mini

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 08:08 PM

XO is one of the best and affordable I've shot. I like how it turns into a powdery substance making hits hard to wipe.

#10 left handed

left handed

Arms Dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 02:45 AM

I'm sorta disappointed I can't find that much XO here in NorCal. I can't seem to find any dealers. :(
Read. Now.
RussianLegionFan#8
The only thing you need to wipe...is your ass.
Parents Don't Pay Clan

Speedball has nothing to do with how fast you shoot and everything to do with how fast you move. - Crawdaddy (PBF)

#11 NB_Paintballer

NB_Paintballer

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 07:46 PM

Yea I love the V1 but it's really expensive up here in Ontario. It's like $90 for a case and the field is not indoor.
I do not have a signature in fear of the mighty Kittty.

#12 TampaBrock

TampaBrock

Still in Tampa, Still playing ball

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 03:22 PM

Hell yeah. We practice with spectrum right now and its fine for a practice paint.

One question i have, is do you have any manufacturing plants in the States, and if not, can you give me a general overview of how the paint is shipped/distributed.
Check out my Website | my Twitter @tampabrock | my APPA info

#13 Dan_XO

Dan_XO

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 11:23 AM

I'm sorta disappointed I can't find that much XO here in NorCal. I can't seem to find any dealers. :(

Capital Edge Paintball Occasionally has the paint in stock, and Santa Clara Paintball stocks our brands. If you go to your local field or store and request it, they may be able to order you some in.

Hell yeah. We practice with spectrum right now and its fine for a practice paint.

One question i have, is do you have any manufacturing plants in the States, and if not, can you give me a general overview of how the paint is shipped/distributed.

We only manufacture up in Canada...we are located in Toronto which is about 2 hours east of the ZAP factory and 4 hours west of the Procaps factory in Montreal. We manufacture the paint and load it into trucks which take it to one of our many warehouses strategically located for short transit times throughout the United States. From there we redistribute it by the pallet to customers who order (ie fields and stores).

Dan

#14 Paintballwizzkid

Paintballwizzkid

ummmm.....OWNED

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 12:07 PM

I have used soooo many cases of the spectrum, really nice paint, that blue shell with pink fill, sweeeet, and it always breaks, only sometimes it doesnt, and dan, when will xo be selling or giving away stickers,I WOULD love to rock a few on my hopper because xo is probably my favorite brand of paint, and id ,like to show it!

#15 TampaBrock

TampaBrock

Still in Tampa, Still playing ball

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 04:13 PM

Thanks, just got word we will be shooting 24k Gold at World Cup.
Check out my Website | my Twitter @tampabrock | my APPA info

#16 Dan_XO

Dan_XO

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 09:48 AM

I have used soooo many cases of the spectrum, really nice paint, that blue shell with pink fill, sweeeet, and it always breaks, only sometimes it doesnt, and dan, when will xo be selling or giving away stickers,I WOULD love to rock a few on my hopper because xo is probably my favorite brand of paint, and id ,like to show it!

We will be making stickers ASAP, every time we make them, they fly out the door like CANDY!

#17 dyeballa16

dyeballa16

Straight Mowen faces

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 03:12 PM

hey i was wondering if mabey you would think of sponcering a highschool team with paint cuz we are gunna be playing nepl 7 man and buying cases for a 7man team is gunna suck outa pocket

#18 coolicarboy

coolicarboy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 04:09 PM

Dude. XO paint is the best paint I have ever shot. The paint is SO thick!!!

#19 MurphMan

MurphMan

Badass Mod ☺

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,951 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 06:21 AM

Dude. XO paint is the best paint I have ever shot. The paint is SO thick!!!

Yea, XO paint is really thick, good paint, just takes awhile to cleanup.

#20 Paintballwizzkid

Paintballwizzkid

ummmm.....OWNED

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 11:52 AM

sweet dan, ya for some reason kids <3 stickers, but if you could eva throw me sum Itl be sweet, thanks!!! spectrum ftw =[)

#21 Sellingbrokenion

Sellingbrokenion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 01:42 PM

I love this paintball, I know hogback mountain paintball uses it.Soo much fill and soo hard for people to wipe. When I played with it I used a white jersey and was afraid it wasnt going to come out. No problems washing it out though. Only one complaint was the bagging was done poorly so if you werent careful you were 500 paintballs would burst out the bottom. The field was happy to fix any problems with that nature. Are there any other fields in northern virginia area selling XO? possiably maryland?

#22 lukefresh58

lukefresh58

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 07:53 PM

i've shot spectrum and it worked well, great ball for playing in the winter. anyways im wondering if you could maybe rate the brittleness of your paint? from 1 to 10, 10 being most brittle and 1 being the strongest. it just gets a little confusing with all of the different paint you guys make
Posted Image

#23 Tagline

Tagline

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 09:29 PM

I gotta say I never shot it until I joined Steeel Reserve and now its all I shoot.

Its very consistent and works well in all weather. Plus its a pain to wipe and the fill is nice and bright.

#24 Dan_XO

Dan_XO

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 11:09 AM

Good to hear alot of you guys are shooting the paint brands and enjoying them!

#25 bL^

bL^

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 11:30 PM

Do you guys sell paint out of your manufacturing plant in Toronto?

#26 DeeRoc671

DeeRoc671

Sophomore Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 12:57 AM

Do you guys have any dealers in the Nortwest? I never see xo paint at my local shops. I've been wanting to try it out, but can't find any products in the Vancouver, WA/Portland, OR area.
Sorry guys, I thought it would be funny to tell the moderators at TechPB to "fuck off bitches", and I told Kitty "Go ahead and change my sig again you bitch!" and I was banned from the forum

#27 Dan_XO

Dan_XO

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 04:59 PM

Do you guys sell paint out of your manufacturing plant in Toronto?

Sorry, we do not sell paint out of the facility to the public, however dealers may pick up their orders.

Do you guys have any dealers in the Nortwest? I never see xo paint at my local shops. I've been wanting to try it out, but can't find any products in the Vancouver, WA/Portland, OR area.

The Northwest....at this time, we do not but we are currently in the process of changing that! :)

#28 daveb

daveb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 12:06 AM

This isn't really a question at all, but a reason why people should buy XO

Now I'm from Ontario and my brother and I use to own a paint ball field up in the cold north. We contacted many different company's about supplying paint to the field.
XO was the Only ones that we trusted with quality of there paint, Every morning we would empty or van and head out for the hour drive to Toronto and Pick up our orders, fresh off the line. In our 3 years dealing with XO we never had a bad shipment off, Might have 1 broken ball in like 5skids of paint. That is pretty good, The quality control is the best that i have personally seen. The staff was always very friendly to use and when we called and said we would be on our way they would be just stacking the last few boxes for us.

If I ever start up another field, i will be calling Dan up again.
David Baker.
rip Guerilla Paintball

#29 Dodgethis88

Dodgethis88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 12:40 AM

Does all 24K have the purple/black ninja shell or does it vary?

#30 zop1o

zop1o

megasuperawesomelazerbeamrailgun ofepicdoomandstuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 11:30 PM

this last batch of the bronze shell v1 is really good. its easily the best paint ive shot out of my marq, even beating out some gap
Marq's men founder. flex owner. I AM A MUPPET! C.O.C. member 91. pump/stock players president. Karnivor Owner councilman. Old School Owner. GUN WHORE.
Posted Image
zop1o's marq and auto cocker tuning and repair services
zop1o's feedback2/0/0

#31 Rambone

Rambone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 09:22 AM

I had been using the V1 for months and it is great paint, never had a problem with it. I just recently started using the Vein, awesome paint, and I love the silver and gold shell.

#32 Eric

Eric

Failure is your ONLY option

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 04:28 PM

Does all 24K have the purple/black ninja shell or does it vary?

The squid they had at my fill was a metallic gold/red fill with a yellow fill.
Smart Parts SP1 Empire 08 Contact pants
Smart Parts Epiphany Eclipse 07 Hurricanes jersey
Draxxus Pulse Empire 08 Contact gloves
Pure Energy 68ci Proflexs

#33 Dooooood6

Dooooood6

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 04:26 PM

Yea I love the V1 but it's really expensive up here in Ontario. It's like $90 for a case and the field is not indoor.

lol, i pay half of that and im ontario too, where do you buy them?

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users