#1 Pevs756

Pevs756

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 07:51 PM

im john im captain
i have one other member for a rookie team we have a youth team as well
My sig was edited because it was not within the rules. Images used in signatures are to be less then Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is aloud in the signature.

I was a naughty boy and my text was too large, my text with me now stands in the dead box sulking.

#2 Lucas

Lucas

Elite Member

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,342 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 08:27 PM

im john im captain
i have one other member for a rookie team we have a youth team as well

Hi, very interested, like you i play at Pevs in leesberg and Pevs Aldie alot. Please reply back to me and lets see what we can organize. I'm almost 14, but I'm alot more mature for my age than you think. I look and act older like 15 so please consider me thanks

#3 Pevs756

Pevs756

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 09:06 PM

wat do u shoot I've prbly seen u there
My sig was edited because it was not within the rules. Images used in signatures are to be less then Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is aloud in the signature.

I was a naughty boy and my text was too large, my text with me now stands in the dead box sulking.

#4 Irishgunz

Irishgunz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 05:55 PM

when u guys get some more ppl my team would like to maybe scrimmage u guys

#5 Lucas

Lucas

Elite Member

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,342 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 05:16 PM

wat do u shoot I've prbly seen u there

I shoot a sick upp'd pmr, You might mistake it for an 09 pmr, got a red tip ul barrell, cp on/off. Ul frame, hyper 3........... C8 series, Dye Pro i3 invision mask...............

I think I'd just like to play with you, I went to a friend to play at Aldies and he said I was good enough to join his team. But I'd like to see my options.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users