• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jdunlop511

jdunlop511

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 04:49 PM

How is airball wise? I've been trying out fields for my team to practice at and so far tanks has been the best. i just wanted to know how the airball is at PB zone? our team is gonna hopefully be competing in the next hrl and we want to get the best practice possible. Thanks
Team: Total Rampage
proud to be sponsored by: ANSgear
setup: spyder electra 08 (upgrading ASAP), Empire Prophecy, and Ninja 68/4500

#2 purtee123

purtee123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 10:05 PM

How is airball wise? I've been trying out fields for my team to practice at and so far tanks has been the best. i just wanted to know how the airball is at PB zone? our team is gonna hopefully be competing in the next hrl and we want to get the best practice possible. Thanks

airball field is awesome. people there keep the fields clean. on one field though u have to use thier paint. i would highly recommend zone south.

#3 ble25

ble25

TKE EO 829

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 02:17 AM

i agree i love playing at zone they have a good rec base but also most of the more serious tourney teams go out there to play so you can learn alot more. they have one of the best if not the best airball fields in houston jim is always updating his fields with new bunkers. and they also have regulation sized field unlike tanks. i know for fact when they put up diff layouts its all measured out according to psp specs. hope this helped
Proedgepaintball.com
paintballzone.net
youpickitwestickit.com
IF YOUR A TKE PUT THIS IN YOUR SIG " TKE EO 829"

#4 monkeyspirithand

monkeyspirithand

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 02:36 PM

So much better than Tanks, best place to play in Houston, Like other people said it is regulation size and is always updated according to the newest layouts. all the best tourny teams go there. If you want to get better play witht hem a couple of games and if you dont like it then go play some woodsball, Zone South has everything.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users