2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest4955

Guest4955

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 03:14 PM

Posted Image
These are being sold as refurbished regulators for $10 at I&I Sports. Yeah, they're bargain bin and they're probably from a one-off manufacturer, but does anyone know who made these or where they came from?

Tact - The art of making a point without making an enemy.

#2 druid

druid

Yes, that's me in the Avatar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 06:02 PM

http://www.iisports....mp;dept_id=3310

description says:
Refurbished. Basic externally adjustable inline regulator. Smooth finish. No gauge outlet. Helps keep velocity stable, even during rapid-fire! Screw in ASA threads with 1/8in NPT gas input. Aluminum housing. Use with CO2 or Compressed Air. Adjustable from 0-1000+. Provides more consistent velocity and pressure. Bottom screw easily adjusts the regulator for better efficiency. 4.25in long. Random colors.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
can't quite place it but they remind me of a Sidewinder. They aren't.....but they remind me of them...

Looks also kind of like a stock AC - cloned reg

Hell...for $10, get it and try it...report back your assessments

Edited by druid, 26 May 2009 - 06:15 PM.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Posted Image

Ion Owner #12

#3 Lotus

Lotus

Tech Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,930 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 06:07 PM

For some reason that mark on the second to the right made me think Brass Eagle, but I'm not sure anymore.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users