#51 y2ksurvivor

y2ksurvivor

Ex-Ex Baller.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 01:56 PM

blue plastic barrel

Yeah I was curious where people get those at? I see them all over the place.
Everyone Knows, the bad ideas always tell the best stories.
Bmx Forum~ J Famous.
Help me build my bike? Buy my gear!

#52 xmodfreak2011

xmodfreak2011

PAINTBALL IS LIFE.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 06:01 PM

The field I play at is owned by the Air Force, and they have old welcome mats from the buildings at the base. They're huge, and you can kinda see thru 'em. They're pretty sweet.

Rah Virginia Mil

Virginia Military Institute Paintball Club ACIC

Posted Image

#53 Dillbark1

Dillbark1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 12:53 AM

ooh rugs wouldbe cool :D and yeah im not sure where to find rugs. i really wish my city had a junkyard, we cant take stuff from the dump :(
The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.
Image too tall

#54 1q2w3e4r

1q2w3e4r

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 02:46 PM

2x4s (actually 1.5x3.5) lots a nails and plywood. make ur self some raised forts. beside and around a tree a tree fort etc have fun

#55 xRandomHerox

xRandomHerox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 03:19 PM

Make like some cool trenches and stuff or like u make a trench and put a couple slabs of Plywood over it with Butresses and make tunnel systems like in Nam lol
My sig was edited because it was not within the rules. Images used in signatures are to be less then Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is aloud in the signature.

I was a bad Boston Gangsta like my sig was sooo coool but was so big like so Kitty G'ed it yeahhhh

#56 Dillbark1

Dillbark1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 01:14 AM

2x4s (actually 1.5x3.5) lots a nails and plywood. make ur self some raised forts. beside and around a tree a tree fort etc have fun

yeah im planniin on doing that
The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.
Image too tall

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users