the_eggman

One Love

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 07:52 PM

drivers liscense? so i can't be a mod :(

Posted Image

U83r 1337: I have a natural tendency to tilt my barrel downwards when I pump it, does that mean I'm destined for stock class?Tmaned: Sounds more like you're destined for rollouts.

#2 Flipingun

Flipingun

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 09:05 PM

he means a gov type of identification such as a Identification card or passport that kind of thing (I don't know if he might just take drivers license)
#16 Ironman Fan

Save a Rock Throw an ION!!!!!!

#3 LcPaintballer

LcPaintballer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 04:46 PM

If you guys contact me i will send u all of that info.

#4 Badness

Badness

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 11:53 PM

If you guys contact me i will send u all of that info.

Here's a tip kid. Don't ever apply for a real job with that kind of an attitude.

#5 BOBBYTUCSON

BOBBYTUCSON

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 837 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 12:48 AM

all i can say is that i appreciate the quality and effort of techpb and its employees thus far for producing and maintaining the best paintball forums and website to date and keep up the hard work . i entrust in you guys keep very keen measures and stable through the process and thank you techpb. if this post seems out of place , please remove. good luck to all future mods and remember what techpb really is and what it means to all of us.
420 420 420 420

#6 blackstar848

blackstar848

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 11:59 PM

i think this is a great way to work and show peoples certain criteria. this is also a good way to keep up with peple who are helpful in such. however for some reason i think it would be a little bit more than just submitting an application.

i would love to become a moderator and it would be great knowing i play a large hand (larger than my current hand... idk but it sounded weird) in helping the paintball world grow. however i think if i were to be chosen my reputation would have to proceed me.

#7 Lt. Blood

Lt. Blood

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 10:09 AM

aww, i'm too young. 14

80% of teens listen to Hip-Hop, if you're part of the 20% that hates that shit , put this in your sig!Go ahead and throw your ions. I'll just catch them and throw em' back, except harder You may live in a 500,000 dollar house but i live in a 2 dollar box under a 6,000,000 dollar bridgeSave a rock,throw a tippmann its ok you won't be able to hurt it.put this on ur sig if u feel a need to call paintcheck........even if all you can see is orange! If you live in Panama, hit me up.

#8 Xyph

Xyph

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 02:48 PM

aww, i'm too young. 14

Is this where I put my application in for being a Mod?

I don't have the best credentials, but I'll do my best. PBN consumes most of my time, but this site appears to be the next big thing so as you get more members I'll be here more often.

just make a thread in the moderator ap section with all your credentials and stuff and then people will tell you how they like you or if they think youd make a good mod.

#9 Cubeman

Cubeman

Be Prepared

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,672 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 12:49 AM

Posted Image

Edited by Cubeman, 05 January 2012 - 12:01 AM.

CBC.png

the revi looks like a uncircumcised bird and the threshy looks like a turkey on thanks giving lovely, mouth watering :rolleyes:

#10 Ced

Ced

Honorary Canadian

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:29 AM

There is no set-in-stone age requirement, but fourteen is too young. ;)

rogersig.png
"stfu dont jinx me ima cut you bitch" - CrazyLittle
"250+lb. men don't 'come out of nowhere'." - PrometheanFlame
"Feel free to think of me as a female anytime you want." - Rawrsome
"Ignoring a few choice posts. *rolleyes* " - Miss_Hell

#11 Paper-Cut

Paper-Cut

Sophomore Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 10:41 PM

Brandon here, supz? Can I help out? Formerly employed by gavin as ref, gun tech, and local shocker expert. Also went under apprenticeship under Willie, mike and Chris.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by Paper-Cut, 08 November 2009 - 10:43 PM.

#12 Bob Long Vice

Bob Long Vice

Fez

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 09:15 PM

im sorry to say to everyone that tried to be a mod its not going to happen not only (at the time of this post) not one of you who filled out the application has over 50 posts but they DO NOT NEED MORE MODS

trying to be a mod before you have 50 posts is like going up to the captain of a team and asking him what they can get to him for free or at a discount
bob long Vice FTW
"If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, you need to rethink your strategy"
"Pump players are the Weird Al's of the paintball world. Completely pointless and crazy, but you always get a laugh." Sasquatch

#13 kakiler

kakiler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 01:50 AM

hello my name is Kaplan Yeter im 14 live in Houston Texas and have 7 1/2 years of paintball experience .and i am not familiar with my board i have not started assisted or moderated any other site i would mainly like to help the chat portion of techpb and I would like to do so because i think chat is for helping people with questions and concerns about paintball not for talking about in things that are not appropriate and i am a strong believer in that fact .I "worked" at a paintball store when i was 8 to 13 but it closed i have played in living legends twice and loved it understand that im definetly not at the top of the mod list but i personaly just wanted to say thanks mike for everything not only me but for the name paintball and if you get a call from a guy sayin thanks on your show itll be me

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users