16 replies to this topic

#1 jester

jester

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 03:13 PM

Hey guys. Just the other weekend i was at a field called mansion farms, around bear delaware. Its a small field, only 4 fields on the location, but for $15 entry, and BYOP you can't beat the bargain. The field owner is a great guy, and really liked any input about how to improve the field. He was even happy to let us build some of our own bunkers on the field with all the extra wood and obsticles he had lying around, and said as a player, if they would like to help build up the fields he would be happy to let us. The only downside is that the airfills only go up to 3000psi there as of right now, but he's working on being able to get it up to 3600, then when he can find a cheap compressor, 4500 fills.

I would definately check out this field. The owner definately could use the business, and this field has a lot of potential.
"now all you need is some god awful "hater" barrel wrap, some bandana/ sandanna with something douchie that says "night night sucker" or something on it." - best advice given to an upcoming speedballer.

#2 Tucan9999

Tucan9999

You never go ass to mouth!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,576 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 10:51 PM

Its better then supporting Norm. He bumped his prices up to 20. Isn't it on Porter Road?
TIMMY MILITIA Cause its the only club with MUTHA FUCKIN SNAKES
Mod App

#3 jester

jester

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 10:35 PM

Yep that's where it is. I'm paying 15$ for entry. But if I use Co2 only I pay 12$ for entry ( glad I own a t9)
"now all you need is some god awful "hater" barrel wrap, some bandana/ sandanna with something douchie that says "night night sucker" or something on it." - best advice given to an upcoming speedballer.

#4 Tucan9999

Tucan9999

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,576 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 02:10 AM

I supposedly can get free entry cause one of my coworkers helped build that barn they use and he can get in for free and can bring someone, Idk I'll give it a shot. How are the fields? Hyperball?
Mod App

#5 mansionfarmspaintballref#4

mansionfarmspaintballref#4

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 11:38 AM

Hey guys. I am a ref at Mansion Farms. We have 3 wooded fields: hyperball, attack/defend, nd a big all woods fields with bunkers scattered throughout it. Our address is 2656 porter road, Bear, Delaware, 19701. We have air nd co2. Right now, we can get ur air up to 3500. If u use air, entry fee is $15; if u use co2, entry fee is $12. If u have no equipment, rental fee for everything is $12. Its byop, but if u have no paint, we have several cases of paint at mansion farms available for u to buy. A case of paint is $36, nd one bag of paint costs $10, except for ur 4th bag which will onyl cost $6. We have food and drinks available. One of the refs parents come almost every weekend nd make food on the grill, like hotdogs, hamburgers, chicken, pork, etc. We are working on another hyperball field, nd soon we will have a speedball field with inflatable bunkers. If u have any questions, just reply on the thread, or email me at kelso093@aol.com, or at mhfarms@hotmail.com

#6 jester

jester

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 11:44 PM

I supposedly can get free entry cause one of my coworkers helped build that barn they use and he can get in for free and can bring someone, Idk I'll give it a shot. How are the fields? Hyperball?

maybe. I wouldn't try to starve the guy of money though, I mean they could use it for a few improvements and stuff. The fields are nice. two are kinda small, not drastically or anything I guess i'm just saying that becuase i'm used to my huge outlaw field. The one field though is pretty big, great cover and everything, i think they're nice fields. One is a hyperball field with some trees thrown in, the other two are wooded fields. One being an attack and defend field, the other a large wooded field.

also, is that Kelso I see posting? mansionfarms ref#4?

#7 mansionfarmspaintballref#4

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 03:35 PM

lol, yea. i was kinda in a hurry when i made this nd didnt know what to put. i got the number 4 from my family cuz there are 4 children in our family. btw, who is this?

#8 jester

jester

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 02:49 PM

It's seany k man.

#9 mansionfarmspaintballref#4

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 11:51 AM

thats wat i thought. u should come paintballing to mansion farms soon.

#10 Tucan9999

Tucan9999

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,576 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 03:47 PM

I might come down next weekend.
Mod App

#11 mansionfarmspaintballref#4

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 08:39 PM

ok. cool. saturday i was really busy cuz it was packed with 35 people.

#12 Tucan9999

Tucan9999

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,576 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 09:22 PM

It's either that or Robin hood, I gotta see who I can get down there with me. I don't like balling without a friend.
Mod App

#13 mansionfarmspaintballref#4

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 01:58 PM

alright cool. well if u need someone to play with u at mansion farms, nd if donnie doesnt need me to ref that day, ill play with u.

#14 Tucan9999

Tucan9999

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,576 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 08:32 AM

Don't need someone but you know, stuffs always more fun with a friend.

But I probably won't be out this weekedn, sprained my index finger and I want to be able to move it before I try something like that
Mod App

#15 mansionfarmspaintballref#4

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 04:10 PM

that sucks. we had a group of 16 yesterday nd they said theyre comin back this weekend with 40-50 people so its gonna be busy

#16 Tucan9999

Tucan9999

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,576 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 11:40 PM

Kelso, do you go to Sallies?
Mod App

#17 mansionfarmspaintballref#4