• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 xecxbigpapi

xecxbigpapi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 10:52 PM

I have a 3 year old ion with virtue board, new asa, freak barrel, qlock feedneck

I was wondering if you guys think a new PMR would be better then my current ion and if you could explain why you think so that would be awesome. Thanks

#2 Dynasty Pntballer

Dynasty Pntballer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 09:05 PM

Wow please throw that plastic piece of shit in the trash. Smart Parts sucks. After you put all of your after market products in it the gun after a while will just give out on you. Get the new PMR and save yourself the time and money of taking care of your Ion.

#3 toolittletoolate

toolittletoolate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 11:50 PM

The PMR would be better because it's easier to maintain it. You have to take that POS ION almost completely apart to clean it.
Bob Long Marq 6, FEP Quest, Shocktech Alias
Same toolittletoolate as on IOG.

#4 MDAS

MDAS

Snake player

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 12:52 AM

Wow please throw that plastic piece of shit in the trash. Smart Parts sucks. After you put all of your after market products in it the gun after a while will just give out on you. Get the new PMR and save yourself the time and money of taking care of your Ion.

If he already has it with ups, and it works, there is really no need to buy another marker.

The PMR would be better because it's easier to maintain it. You have to take that POS ION almost completely apart to clean it.

I agree with that, but there is a kit for the ion that makes the bolt easier to remove just like the pmr (its cheaper than buying a new marker)

#5 Rellab

Rellab

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 02:04 AM

well at least now xe ion's have BOB.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users