• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Duffman

Duffman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 11:23 PM

Ok, so I've watched the TechPB video and I understand that the G3 is a great marker, except for the lack of a PSP3 shot stock. Being a stickler for cash, I would rather not have to update a board. I mean, if I'm doing that I might as well buy a 500 dollar marker instead of a 400 dollar one. So, here's the question, will the G3 ever come stock with PSP 3shot sometime soon, or is it a "finished product"? I was hoping that they would release a fix after cup or something. What's the likelihood or something?

#2 Heywod

Heywod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 11:30 PM

I may be wrong, but I beleive they now come with 3 shot PSP mode.
aim = HeywodJahblomeh
XBL = Heywod

#3 Yoda

Yoda

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 05:44 AM

I do not think they will come with 3 shot psp, if you do not want to buy it because of that, I would look into the new intimidators, great guns.

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is allowed in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are allowed. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#4 benjy85pb

benjy85pb

It's for the greater good.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 11:07 AM

I brought a G3 the other day and it doesn't come with a PSP 3 shot, although the upgrade board does.
I'LL BELIEVE IN GOD WHEN HE/SHE PHYSICALLY SLAPS ME ACROSS THE FACE!

#5 bigshow8604

bigshow8604

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 04:34 PM

call dp and ask them becuse as i understand it the new ones were to come with the new up grade board that has 3 shot.

#6 Nunatak

Nunatak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 07:53 PM

I believe there are 2 boards.

1 is the stock replacement board: (Taken from the DP site)

Available to current G3 owners, DP Engineering is proud to offer a replacement ‘stock board’ replacement. DP’s latest offering will give the user greater options, including the ability to adjust:

* MGRP (Max Global Rate of Fire) settings
* Trigger debounce
* Solenoid dwell
* ABS (Anti Bolt Stick) settings
* Ramping point
* Fire Mode, include Semi, PSP, NXL, and Millenium

Users will no longer need to remove the grip cover in order to change settings. All adjustments can be made via trigger pulls. Other features include a battery monitoring feature, trigger buffering, breech/eye delay, and auto shutoff. The new board is available directly from DP Engineering for $35.00, which includes shipping and handling, and WILL NOT require a core exchange.

The other is the APE upgrade board.
Which basically has everything you could want on the board.
Including the "psp3" feature that most people feel they can't live without.
And has a cost of $85.

In a nutshell, replacement board is to address a few issues with the original production board.
And the APE board is a true "upgrade" board designed to suit the needs of tournament players.

**EDIT**

I stand corrected.
After digging alittle deeper, it does indeed appear that the $35 replacement board offered from DP
does indeed have the PSP3 mode.

**EDIT**
09 St Louis Avalanche Ego
250 count Rotor with Seed Rtr board.
GA 68/45

#7 ENGL.

ENGL.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 10:05 PM

The stock board doesnt have the "3 Shot" you are refering to. If its really a must have, i suggest buying the stock replacement board. its the 35 $ one.
My sig was edited / removed because it was not within the rules. Images used in signatures are to be less then Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is aloud in the signature.

My text was too big. Help me read the rules and become a mod?

#8 Duffman

Duffman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 11:02 PM

I know the upgrade board says it has "psp mode", but so does the stock board so I assume that means psp ramping. I'll call DP and ask about it, as well as if the newer guns also have that regulator fix. Oh, and sorry about the title. It was supposed to be "shot" not "shock".

#9 NotoNito

NotoNito

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 03:00 AM

I know the upgrade board says it has "psp mode", but so does the stock board so I assume that means psp ramping. I'll call DP and ask about it, as well as if the newer guns also have that regulator fix. Oh, and sorry about the title. It was supposed to be "shot" not "shock".

The 85 dollar board has the psp 3 shot and also converts the marker to microswitch
Dangerous Power G3

Smart Parts Epiphany

#10 ENGL.

ENGL.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 01:20 PM

Both the APE upgrade board, and the stock replacement board come with PSP 3 shot ramping.
My sig was edited / removed because it was not within the rules. Images used in signatures are to be less then Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is aloud in the signature.

#11 toxic city pb

toxic city pb

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 03:03 PM

it's kinda like buying a xbox360 or an elite 360 same thing essentially just one has more added bonuses
Flaming mod in signature is getting a bit old.

#12 ENGL.

ENGL.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 07:02 PM

it's kinda like buying a xbox360 or an elite 360 same thing essentially just one has more added bonuses

Nice analogy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users