• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TheLaughingMan

TheLaughingMan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 02:38 AM

I don't know if it's just me but the Armson Stealth seems to be one bad hombre of a barrel. My buddy had one and despite the fact that a barrel shouldn't subtsantially silence a Tippmann 68 Carbine that thing seemed like it didn't make a sound. Anyone else ever seen one of these bad boys in person?

#2 benjy85pb

benjy85pb

It's for the greater good.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 09:07 AM

I do indeed have this barrel myself, however, I have the 8 or 9 inch version on my Tippmann 98. It was a very good barrel, however, it wasn't the quietest because of it's short length. However, I did use a 14inch version once, several years ago and it was what inspired me to buy one myself and it did make my 98 quieter. It was a very good barrel and although the rifling doesn't really work, it still looks cool inside the barrel! Lol
I'LL BELIEVE IN GOD WHEN HE/SHE PHYSICALLY SLAPS ME ACROSS THE FACE!

#3 grendal50

grendal50

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 01:06 PM

I have a 16 inch on my piranha(spyder threaded) and it is by far my favorite out of all my other barrels.

#4 artillery

artillery

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 03:27 PM

My Bro was given a 16 inch stealth for his armson pump and also has a 16 inch stealth on his VS2.

We played, or more accurately offered resistance, in a 2 (Bro an I) vs 7 game a while back and I was helped out by a 50m(50+yard) headshot :D
I was trapped and receiving bonus balls when my Little Bro got the guy with a first shot headshot.

Although my Bro's VS2 has the barrel + tadao with musashi 7 he still plays with the pump. He gogged a player who would not leave the field also with a single shot from a distance. Will post a pic when I upload it.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users